• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed some more and continued to pet her head softly "why should i" he asked her playfully
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"B-Because" she paused to think of an excuse "Y-You're messing my hair" she replied.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah's eyes widened,"What? You don't have anyone special to do that with? What if...what if I helped you?" She blushed as she looked at him.
Cam blushed a little "I-I couldn't possibly do that to you" He said nervously

Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled looking down a little bit "daddy seems happy but...... It's my fault mama even went to stay with us" she said looking down slightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
William walked into the school and began to slide open the door to a classroom

Roman said:
"I would, but I gotta get up sometime. Believe me, I would like to stay in bed with you forever." Han said, laughing.
Blair let go then kisses his neck, "I know you would... That's what I love about you. " Blair went down and kisses his chest, "But you don't HAVE to get up. "

Daniel laughed softyl "but it makes you cuter" he said happily to her laughing a little knowing it would make her blish more

@nonaloka

Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled looking down a little bit "daddy seems happy but...... It's my fault mama even went to stay with us" she said looking down slightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki frowned a bit and sighs and pets her head*

''its okay...you...never really knew what happened and how she felt...''

*Yuki then looks at her necklace and hugs Mitsu*

''i just hope she comes back...i missed her so much...even tho it was just for a day, i just miss her so much like it was 20 years...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...guess im still tired...''
*Natsuru then yawned a little bit*

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, we can go home if you really want to~" she said as she looked over at him

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, we can go home if you really want to~" she said as she looked over at him
''alright then..''

shortyshot8 said:
William began listening to the conversation "What the hell is going on in there?" He asked out loud before quickly covering his mouth
@Daniel reaver
*Yuki then summons a blade and points it at William*

''dont butt in''

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed a little "I-I couldn't possibly do that to you" He said nervously

William walked into the school and began to slide open the door to a classroom
"But you shouldn't die because you haven't had...intercourse." Farah blushed a darker red and hopped into the pool. She stood in front of him and grabbed his shoulders,"I don't want you to die...So I'll help you."

Mitsu looked up and smiled "will!!" She said haplily as she got up running over to him and throwing her arms around his neck

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed softyl "but it makes you cuter" he said happily to her laughing a little knowing it would make her blish more
@nonaloka

[/QUOTE]
"N-no it doesn't I'm not cute" she continued to protest, blushing more.

WeirdPrincess said:
"But you shouldn't die because you haven't had...intercourse." Farah blushed a darker red and hopped into the pool. She stood in front of him and grabbed his shoulders,"I don't want you to die...So I'll help you."
Cam blushed more "Bu-But....Tell me would this be your first time?" He asked nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked up and smiled "will!!" She said haplily as she got up running over to him and throwing her arms around his neck
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then placed her blade away*

''this...someone you know Mitsu?''

@shortyshot8

"You are to me" he said softly to her a warm playful smile on his face as he continued to pet her

@Nonalaka

Mitsu then went wide eyed remembering Yuki hadint known about him yet "y-yeah he is" she said nervousky as she pulled her arms away from his neck

@shortyshot8 @Himeragi Seiker

@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''ah i see...Mitsu, if you ever get the chance to speak with her...please deliver this message for me''

*Yuki got up to whisper into Mitsu's ear*

''i-im pregnant with her baby...''

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
Amara finished her ice cream off. "Let's go home then" she said smiling warmly.
''okay''

*Natsuru got up and started to walk holding Amara's hand*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah i see...Mitsu, if you ever get the chance to speak with her...please deliver this message for me''
*Yuki got up to whisper into Mitsu's ear*

''i-im pregnant with her baby...''

@shortyshot8

''okay''

*Natsuru got up and started to walk holding Amara's hand*

[/QUOTE]
(*spit take*)

Mitsu went wide eyed even more at the words "I-i" she said speechless as she started at yuki "b-but that's impossible" she said frankly to her

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed more "Bu-But....Tell me would this be your first time?" He asked nervously
"Uh...yeah kinda. I don't really...sleep around...or have ever really..." Farah said, blushing.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Now I just feel like having Diablo suddenly pop up in the classroom, just to troll everyone xD )
(No do not do that)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Uh...yeah kinda. I don't really...sleep around...or have ever really..." Farah said, blushing.
Cam sighed as he wrapped his arms around her waist "I'm warning you once you get me going it's hard to stop" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu went wide eyed even more at the words "I-i" she said speechless as she started at yuki "b-but that's impossible" she said frankly to her
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
''i-its true...i tried other kinds of things to make sure i wasnt but...they all read positive...''

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back