• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(*Struggles to help you, but can't because all my characters are unavailable xD *)
(*falls to knees* Noooooooo! All I have is Alastair free...rawr!)

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled "oh, well~" she stood up "where do you wanna go?, still tired?"
''yeah...guess im still tired...''

*Natsuru then yawned a little bit*

WeirdPrincess said:
(School... 6 days....6 long days left...*dies*)
i have like a few weeks left of high school and i wont be a freshman anymore lol)))

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i have like a few weeks left of high school and i wont be a freshman anymore lol)))
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
((Good god I feel old... I'm in the summer semester of my second year... I'll be a college junior in the fall e.e ))

Lumina said:
((Good god I feel old... I'm in the summer semester of my second year... I'll be a college junior in the fall e.e ))
hahaha~ by the way what should we have Suzano and Lumina do? their like hibernating or something xD )))

WeirdPrincess said:
"A date? I've never been on one of those before...how does it work?" Farah asked as she walked around.
Cam smiled "Well we do things together and have fun" He said while patting her head

A Energy erupted around the entire building, engulfing the entire building in flames. Celia screamed in pain. "VANISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The dark entity screamed. ~dream end.
William woke up gasping for air "Wha-What the hell!?" He said while gasping

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i have like a few weeks left of high school and i wont be a freshman anymore lol)))
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(How ironic, I was a freshmen too xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Well we do things together and have fun" He said while patting her head
Celia slowly opened her eyes. "You saw it... Didn't you?" She said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]hahaha~ by the way what should we have Suzano and Lumina do? their like hibernating or something xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Yeah that's true... hmm... I dunno xD adventure!))

(How ironic, I was a freshmen too xD )

Celia slowly opened her eyes. "You saw it... Didn't you?" She said.
William put back on his eye patch "Ye-Yes I did" He said sadly. His hand was still on her head which was in his lap

Lumina said:
((Yeah that's true... hmm... I dunno xD adventure!))
may take some time for me to regain Suzano's personality...might be mixed with Natsuru's...)))

shortyshot8 said:
William put back on his eye patch "Ye-Yes I did" He said sadly. His hand was still on her head which was in his lap
Celia smiled up at him sadly. "That was Tyler... He was a chaotic being..." She said softly. "He was driven by revenge..."

Celia smiled up at him sadly. "That was Tyler... He was a chaotic being..." She said softly. "He was driven by revenge..."
William sighed and continued petting her head "It's ok it's gone now" He said with a fake smile

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and continued petting her head "It's ok it's gone now" He said with a fake smile
Celia sighed. "I know your trying to make me feel better... But we both know that it never left..." She said sadly.

shortyshot8 said:
Farrah's mouth opened up in an O shape before she nodded,"Oh. Can we go swimming? I like swimming."

Celia sighed. "I know your trying to make me feel better... But we both know that it never left..." She said sadly.
William sighed as well "Yes that is true but just think with his friends he has been able to keep that anger inside of him and use it as a weapon to those who would oppose us"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farrah's mouth opened up in an O shape before she nodded,"Oh. Can we go swimming? I like swimming."
Cam smiled happily "Yeah that would rock!" He said happily trying to imagine what she would look like in a swimsuit

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed as well "Yes that is true but just think with his friends he has been able to keep that anger inside of him and use it as a weapon to those who would oppose us"
Cam smiled happily "Yeah that would rock!" He said happily trying to imagine what she would look like in a swimsuit
Celia cuddled closer to Will. "But still... That part of him... Still scares me..." She said, almost in tears.

Celia cuddled closer to Will. "But still... That part of him... Still scares me..." She said, almost in tears.
William put a hand on her cheek "It's okay I'm here for you now" He said with a warm smile

shortyshot8 said:
"Where's your bathroom? I need to go change...because I can't do it in front of you." Farah said, blushing.

shortyshot8 said:
William put a hand on her cheek "It's okay I'm here for you now" He said with a warm smile
Celia blushed, realizing how close she was to him. "U-Uhm... I just don't want you to hurt him... But I don't want him hurting you either..." She said nervously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back