• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and shook his head "It's not that I'm mad it's that this just...It wouldn't be right....Would it?" He asked
Celia flopped on the bed. "That's up to you. I have a different definition of right and wrong from you..." She said. "Don't worry... Momma's always here to help!" She joked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia flopped on the bed. "That's up to you. I have a different definition of right and wrong from you..." She said. "Don't worry... Momma's always here to help!" She joked.
William sighed "Please don't call yourself Momma it makes it creepy" He said jokingly before poking her nose

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Please don't call yourself Momma it makes it creepy" He said jokingly before poking her nose
Celia laughed. "Whatever you say... Need help with anything else?" She asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam floated to the floor and let her off "It can take some getting used to" He said with a smile
William's eyes widened before facepalming "Damn it!!" He said in anger
Farah smiled at him and grabbed his hand,"Yeah, maybe. So what are we doing here?"

Celia laughed. "Whatever you say... Need help with anything else?" She asked.
William sighed and plopped next to her "Honestly I think you being here is enough" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah smiled at him and grabbed his hand,"Yeah, maybe. So what are we doing here?"
Cam smiled "We are going to have some fun" He facepalmed "That sounded wrong" He said jokingly

Roman said:
Roman nudged Snow's side playfully, "If I'm with you, I doubt I' run out of happy moments." Roman said smiling.
Han chuckled, "Don't worry about it, I'll be fine..." he stretched and yawned, before sitting back down. "Are you OK?"

(( I have no choice but to die of boredom, I got 1 more day left of epic boredom xD
"Yea... " Blair smiles at him, "That was fun. " Blair kept the covers up then gently pushes him back down on the bed kissing his lips

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and plopped next to her "Honestly I think you being here is enough" He said happily
Celia laid her head in William's lap. "Aww, thanks... That means alot..." She said, rubbing her head against his lap.

Celia laid her head in William's lap. "Aww, thanks... That means alot..." She said, rubbing her head against his lap.
William blushed a little "N-No problem" He said nervously

"Then that just means you can grow stronger.. Let them laugh at you or try to use it against you because in the end you will always overcome it" he said looking back to her a warm smile on his face

@Nonalaka

Celia let out a long sigh, closing her eyes and beginning to take a nap.
William put a hand on her head and smiled "You're kinda cute like this" He said softly

Al sighed "Well honestly I would chose a place but I don't want to screw this date up" He said shyly

shortyshot8 said:
William put a hand on her head and smiled "You're kinda cute like this" He said softly

Al sighed "Well honestly I would chose a place but I don't want to screw this date up" He said shyly
Celia purred happily when you put a hand on her head.

RPLoverRP said:
"Yea... " Blair smiles at him, "That was fun. " Blair kept the covers up then gently pushes him back down on the bed kissing his lips
"Yeah, it was fun." Han said, as Blair pushed him back down. "I think, I am gonna go get dressed now, take a shower and all the good stuff."

shortyshot8 said:

@Daniel reaver

Celia purred happily when you put a hand on her head.
William began petting her "I love you Celia" He said with a smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sifhed then smiled at him "movies" she said sfoftly to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Yeah that would be nice" He said happily intertwining their fingers

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Then that just means you can grow stronger.. Let them laugh at you or try to use it against you because in the end you will always overcome it" he said looking back to her a warm smile on his face
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She looked at him" I-" she let out a sigh in defeat, she had no comeback for that, she averted his gaze "you're too nice" she muttered.

Celia cuddled closer to William, purring even more.
William sighed "But my heart belongs to Mitsu...God damn what do I do?" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:

Cam smiled "We are going to have some fun" He facepalmed "That sounded wrong" He said jokingly
Farah blushed and shook her head,"That's fine. What are we gonna do that's fun?"

(Brb school)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sifhed then smiled at him "movies" she said sfoftly to him
@shortyshot8

(Aaaaaand guess who's gonna die now bye bye William xD )

[/QUOTE]
(I fixed it just for you xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back