• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed bright red "I-I-I" He said nervously "Calm down William just calm down"
Celia leaned in, almost kissing him, but then simply licked his nose. "Sorry sweetie, but your love is for someone else. Plus, I'm way too old for you." She said, appearing on the far side of the bed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia leaned in, almost kissing him, but then simply licked his nose. "Sorry sweetie, but your love is for someone else. Plus, I'm way too old for you." She said, appearing on the far side of the bed.
William rubbed his nose and sat up "First off we both know that I have been alive for more years than I can count and second....What the hell was that about!?!"

shortyshot8 said:
William rubbed his nose and sat up "First off we both know that I have been alive for more years than I can count and second....What the hell was that about!?!"
Celia laughed. "Oh I was just teasing you... Can't a girl have a little FUN?" She said.

Celia laughed. "Oh I was just teasing you... Can't a girl have a little FUN?" She said.
William sighed "Not cool...Not cool at all" He said before taking off his eye patch "And who would have fun with this?" He said seriously

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Not cool...Not cool at all" He said before taking off his eye patch "And who would have fun with this?" He said seriously
Celia kept smiling. "What's the problem with it? Do you think it makes you look too badass?" She asked, curling up on the far side of the bed.

Celia kept smiling. "What's the problem with it? Do you think it makes you look too badass?" She asked, curling up on the far side of the bed.
William sighed "I'm not sure about you but most girls don't like a gaping hole in their boyfriend" He said before laying down on his pillow

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I'm not sure about you but most girls don't like a gaping hole in their boyfriend" He said before laying down on his pillow
Celia shrugged. "Well your not my boyfriend. Besides... I think it looks... Cool..." She said, brushing a finger over the eye patch.

Celia shrugged. "Well your not my boyfriend. Besides... I think it looks... Cool..." She said, brushing a finger over the eye patch.
William was shocked "Wha-What? You're kidding right?" He said not minding the wind flowing through the hole that would be his eye

shortyshot8 said:
William was shocked "Wha-What? You're kidding right?" He said not minding the wind flowing through the hole that would be his eye
Celia shook her head. "Nope. I'm not kidding. It also makes you look... Tough." She said, hesitating.

Celia shook her head. "Nope. I'm not kidding. It also makes you look... Tough." She said, hesitating.
William sighed "Why are you saying this stuff?" He asked before smiling up at the ceiling "Maybe it is helpful"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Thank you Farah" He said with a warm smile
William took a step backwards only to fall onto his bed "Man that sucked" He said rubbing his head

( xD You should be fine)
"You're welcome Camathien." Farah said, giving him a shy smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel stoped walking after a while looking down "it's not considered weak to show the way your feeling and showing your fears you know that right" he asked her quietly just wanting her to open up to him feeling guilty for prying at her so much but he just couldn't help it
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Why are you saying this stuff?" He asked before smiling up at the ceiling "Maybe it is helpful"
Celia put a hand on his cheek. "Because your special. You touched my boys heart, and you've touched mine. Why would I not care about somebody who cares so much for my little boy...?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're welcome Camathien." Farah said, giving him a shy smile.
Cam laughed a little "Just call me Cam" He said as they finally reached where they needed to be. It was a large manor of sorts "This is where I live" He said with a smile

Celia put a hand on his cheek. "Because your special. You touched my boys heart, and you've touched mine. Why would I not care about somebody who cares so much for my little boy...?" She asked.
William blushed a bit more while thinking "Why the hell am I not calm? I understand I have feelings for Celia but...It's not right....Is it?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Just call me Cam" He said as they finally reached where they needed to be. It was a large manor of sorts "This is where I live" He said with a smile

William blushed a bit more while thinking "Why the hell am I not calm? I understand I have feelings for Celia but...It's not right....Is it?"
Celia tilted her head. "Is something troubling you?" She asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Farah pouted,"But I like the name Camathien." She said before looking at the large manor."This is huge! Do you live here?"

Celia tilted her head. "Is something troubling you?" She asked.
William blushed more "I-It's nothing important..." He said before thinking "I can't do this can I?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pouted,"But I like the name Camathien." She said before looking at the large manor."This is huge! Do you live here?"
Cam laughed "Alright alright" He looked at her "Yep this is my home" He said happily as he poked her on the nose

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed more "I-It's nothing important..." He said before thinking "I can't do this can I?"
Celia narrows her eyes at you. She doesn't seem entirely convinced.

shortyshot8 said:

Cam laughed "Alright alright" He looked at her "Yep this is my home" He said happily as he poked her on the nose
Farah blushed and wiggled a little,"Can you uh...put me down please?"

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed more "I can't tell you..." He said nervously
Celia sighed. "You don't even have to tell me. I know you have feelings for me. I can read your thoughts you naughty boy." She said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed and wiggled a little,"Can you uh...put me down please?"
Cam floated to the floor and let her off "It can take some getting used to" He said with a smile

Celia sighed. "You don't even have to tell me. I know you have feelings for me. I can read your thoughts you naughty boy." She said.
William's eyes widened before facepalming "Damn it!!" He said in anger

shortyshot8 said:
Cam floated to the floor and let her off "It can take some getting used to" He said with a smile
William's eyes widened before facepalming "Damn it!!" He said in anger
Celia grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek. "Hey, no need to get mad. A lot of guys are into me. You weren't the first." She said, referring to Ansom.

Lumina said:
Elyse tried her best to follow his lead. She figured Kili would know what he was doing, so if she could copy what he was doing then she'd be okay. But the stress of using the wings plus the lightheadedness made her trajectory kind of wobbly. She hoped she was on track.
@Kalin Scarlet

Celia grabbed your hand and kissed his cheek. "Hey, no need to get mad. A lot of guys are into me. You weren't the first." She said, referring to Ansom.
William sighed and shook his head "It's not that I'm mad it's that this just...It wouldn't be right....Would it?" He asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back