• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru took the napkins and began cleaning the spots where the ice cream got on on his skin*
''yeah i know...''

[/QUOTE]
"...sorry about your ice cream, but hey, you can have mine" she said as she handed it over

Nonalaka said:
"...sorry about your ice cream, but hey, you can have mine" she said as she handed it over
''nah, its yours so, you eat it''

*Natsuru said as he chuckles lightly*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nah, its yours so, you eat it''
*Natsuru said as he chuckles lightly*

[/QUOTE]
Amara pouted "but now you're sad!" She replied as she moved over to him a bit "go on, at least taste a little bit, I don't have cooties!" She giggled

Nonalaka said:
Amara pouted "but no you're sad!" She replied as she moved over to him a bit "go on, at least taste a little bit, I don't have cooties!" She giggled
*Natsuru chuckled a little bit*

''fine then...cuz you insisted..''

*Natsuru takes a lick of Amara's ice cream*

''hm...good''

*Natsuru then continued to wipe the ice cream of his chest*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru chuckled a little bit*
''fine then...cuz you insisted..''

*Natsuru takes a lick of Amara's ice cream*

''hm...good''

*Natsuru then continued to wipe the ice cream of his chest*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled "see? I don't have cooties!...you don't have the best luck do you" she said tilting her head.

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled "see? I don't have cooties!...you don't have the best luck do you" she said tilting her head.
''well...you can say that i guess''

*Natsuru said as he finishes cleaning it up and throwing the dirtied napkin in the trash*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...you can say that i guess''
*Natsuru said as he finishes cleaning it up and throwing the dirtied napkin in the trash*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled "oh, well~" she stood up "where do you wanna go?, still tired?"

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and she looks at him once, smiling and she whispers softly* I wished to be able to spend every happy moment with you by my side..and that we never run out of moments like this
Roman nudged Snow's side playfully, "If I'm with you, I doubt I' run out of happy moments." Roman said smiling.

RPLoverRP said:
"S-Sorry... " Blair helped him up back on the bed.
Han chuckled, "Don't worry about it, I'll be fine..." he stretched and yawned, before sitting back down. "Are you OK?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(*Dies of boredom*)
(( I have no choice but to die of boredom, I got 1 more day left of epic boredom xD

(I wish I could free up one of my characters, but 2 of them are sleeping with a girl, 1 is missing, and the last 1 is with William xD )

((One of my rp partners disappeared off the face of the earth so one of my OCS is basically trapped uvu;))

(I wish I could free up one of my characters, but 2 of them are sleeping with a girl, 1 is missing, and the last 1 is with William xD )
(*Knows your pain* 2 of them are with a guy and 1 (2?) Are awkwardly there)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Thought that you what?" Farah asked.
Cam blushed and looked away "No-Nothing" He said nervously before sighing "I made this awkward huh?"

Celia put a finger on his chin, bringing his face close to hers. "Whatever you think is right. Are you willing to fight for Mitsu? Are you willing to go against her parents will for this girl? Or are you just going to give up?" She asked.

(Or is he...? CONSPIRACY MODE ACTIVATE!!!!! xD )
William blushed a little "I-I will fight..." He said nervous of how close they were

(Oh god am I alone now?)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed and looked away "No-Nothing" He said nervously before sighing "I made this awkward huh?"

William blushed a little "I-I will fight..." He said nervous of how close they were

(Oh god am I alone now?)
Celia giggled. "Good, I don't want to see one of my students give up so easily." She laughed. "Your so cute when you blush!" She said, pinching his cheek.

(Sorry, thought you wouldn't be back for a while xD )

Celia giggled. "Good, I don't want to see one of my students give up so easily." She laughed. "Your so cute when you blush!" She said, pinching his cheek.

William just blushed more ignoring the burn from her pinch on his cheek "I-I would never give up"

(It's because of school xD )

shortyshot8 said:

(Oh god am I alone now?)
"No! Not at all!" Farah shook her head quickly before smiling,"Its just that some of the things you say are surprising."

shortyshot8 said:
William just blushed more ignoring the burn from her pinch on his cheek "I-I would never give up"

(It's because of school xD )
Celia grinned. "You and Tyler have that in common." She laughed. "Even though you 2 don't see eye to eye... You still love each other as brothers."

(I just realized my pic looks a lot like Himeragi's.... I'm gonna change it before she gets mad at me xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"No! Not at all!" Farah shook her head quickly before smiling,"Its just that some of the things you say are surprising."
Cam sighed "Thank you Farah" He said with a warm smile

Celia grinned. "You and Tyler have that in common." She laughed. "Even though you 2 don't see eye to eye... You still love each other as brothers."
William took a step backwards only to fall onto his bed "Man that sucked" He said rubbing his head

(I just realized my pic looks a lot like Himeragi's.... I'm gonna change it before she gets mad at me xD )
( xD You should be fine)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Thank you Farah" He said with a warm smile
William took a step backwards only to fall onto his bed "Man that sucked" He said rubbing his head

( xD You should be fine)
Celia grinned mischieviously, getting on top of you to tease you. "Heehee... You better not be thinking of anything naughty..." She teased.

Celia grinned mischieviously, getting on top of you to tease you. "Heehee... You better not be thinking of anything naughty..." She teased.
William blushed bright red "I-I-I" He said nervously "Calm down William just calm down"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back