• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira sighed getting up and walking over to Mitsu kissing her four head "hi baby" she said softly to Mitsu as she giggled "hi mama" she said to her as she stood up "oh and about your boy Freind if he tryes any thing I'll kill him" Shira said inpcently before starting twoards ansoms room as Mitsu nodded shivering slightly "mamas scary" she said softly as she went to her room
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
(Both of your parents are trying to kill me xD )

TheHappyPikachu said:
Riku stared blankly at the girl across the room, not knowing wether to approach or not after all, somehow her blood-level had started rising again and she'd just had it overpower her early this evening she didn't need it again...But this girl didn't seem unhappy... what was causing it to rise? she thought to herself not realising just how long she had been standing there staring without talking. @Kalin Scarlet
Est walked up to the girl,poking her cheek with a finger. "Unnnn-Vampire..." she said in the same quiet tone. It was as if she was half asleep, or simply bored with everything. In reality, Est was completely fine, and genuinely happy to have met someone new, and curious as to what Riku's condition was.

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty!" Amara smiled back before skipping ahead over to the counter and getting her strawberry ice cream, I huge smile crossing her lips as she thanked the cashier, this was her first time getting ice cream since she came to earth.

((Yes but....//can remember her reply its been so long// aha... should we just time skip or something? //dies//))
(Lol,sure)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then walked up to the counter and bought a neopolitan ice cream and payed for both Amara's and his ice creams as he then thanked the cashier and walked back to Amara as he then licked his ice cream a bit*

[/QUOTE]
Amara took a bit of icecream "Eeeee, its yummy!" She smiled "I haven't had this since my last visit here!"

shortyshot8 said:
(Both of your parents are trying to kill me xD )
(Sucks for you xD )

(*Looks at where all my characters are....* Tyler is at the cafe with @Nanne @Aeron @WeirdPrincess, Dex is sleeping with Toru, Diablo is sleeping with Falim still... And Celia is my only free character. Left her at the amusement park xD )

Nonalaka said:
Amara took a bit of icecream "Eeeee, its yummy!" She smiled "I haven't had this since my last visit here!"
''yep...might be a shame if it were to be knocked off-''

*A girl passed by him and bumped his arm making him spill his ice cream on his bare skin portion some getting on his shirt (his shirt was open)*

Girl: ''Ah! sorry!''

''hmm..its fine, just go wherever you need to go and be careful..''

*The girl then ran off as Natsuru watched her and then looked at Amara*

''guess i jinxed myself...''

Riku snapped out of her dazed state as the girl poked her cheek speaking quietly, she didn't seem unhappy at all, she was good at spotting this at the fact it would help her tell if she could approach or not... so what was it?, her blood-level was steadily rising though, she could feel it, her cheeks started turning pink at the blood rushing to her head "Oh no... m..my blood-level is increasing!" she covered her mouth and nose, not again! I just had one..I can't... she thought frantically backing away slightly. @Kalin Scarlet

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Sucks for you xD )

(*Looks at where all my characters are....* Tyler is at the cafe with @Nanne @Aeron @WeirdPrincess, Dex is sleeping with Toru, Diablo is sleeping with Falim still... And Celia is my only free character. Left her at the amusement park xD )
(Have Celia meet up with William)

Moriko was sitting on the floor of her living room, humming quietly as she made a little flower crown for peaches, much to his disgust as he grunted in protest. She breify looked out the window and sighed, everyone had been missing lately, she was getting fed up of being alone, maybe because she had a bit of separation anxiety but that's besides to point. She turned back to her flower crown and worked on, keeping her mind off it.

@Kalin Scarlet

shortyshot8 said:
(William is sitting in his dorm ALL ALONE xD )
Celia was getting bored, sitting around the temple. She appeared in William's dorm. "Ay Williammmmm!!!! What's up!?" She said, waving her hand vigoursly and child-like.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yep...might be a shame if it were to be knocked off-''
*A girl passed by him and bumped his arm making him spill his ice cream on his bare skin portion some getting on his shirt (his shirt was open)*

Girl: ''Ah! sorry!''

''hmm..its fine, just go wherever you need to go and be careful..''

*The girl then ran off as Natsuru watched her and then looked at Amara*

''guess i jinxed myself...''

[/QUOTE]
"Awww.." Amara giggled a bit "I guess you did huh" she replied as she went over to get some napkins, then came back. "We gotta get you cleaned up~"

Celia was getting bored, sitting around the temple. She appeared in William's dorm. "Ay Williammmmm!!!! What's up!" She said, waving her hand vigoursly and child-like.
William looked over at her with his left eye and sighed "Not much just got stabbed in the eye.....What about you?"

Nonalaka said:
"Awww.." Amara giggled a bit "I guess you did huh" she replied as she went over to get some napkins, then came back. "We gotta get you cleaned up~"
''o-oh...guess so before it gets all sticky...right?''

shortyshot8 said:
William looked over at her with his left eye and sighed "Not much just got stabbed in the eye.....What about you?"
Celia shrugged. "Nothing much, just wanted to let you know, Ty killed that guy who stabbed your eye out." She said. "I didn't exactly agree with it..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''o-oh...guess so before it gets all sticky...right?''

[/QUOTE]
(SEXUAL PUNS!!! I LOVE IT!!!)

Celia shrugged. "Nothing much, just wanted to let you know, Ty killed that guy who stabbed your eye out." She said. "I didn't exactly agree with it..."
William sighed as he looked up "What should I do? Mitsu's dad and mom are going to kill me if I try anything"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]shut it! natsuru's a guy anyway!!)))

[/QUOTE]
( xD I can't help my dirty mind)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''o-oh...guess so before it gets all sticky...right?''

[/QUOTE]
She giggled "right" she handed the napkins over "it'd be best if you wiped it, you might get some stares if I did" she chuckled "unless that doesn't bother you" she laughed

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed as he looked up "What should I do? Mitsu's dad and mom are going to kill me if I try anything"
Celia put a finger on his chin, bringing his face close to hers. "Whatever you think is right. Are you willing to fight for Mitsu? Are you willing to go against her parents will for this girl? Or are you just going to give up?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]shut it! natsuru's a guy anyway!!)))

[/QUOTE]
(Or is he...? CONSPIRACY MODE ACTIVATE!!!!! xD )

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "right" she handed the napkins over "it'd be best if you wiped it, you might get some stares if I did" she chuckled "unless that doesn't bother you" she laughed
*Natsuru took the napkins and began cleaning the spots where the ice cream got on on his skin*

''yeah i know...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back