• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins stop growling and smile in unison.
"Its in the east building. Its hard to miss" they say together before glaring toward each other.

"Whats your magic, and what are you?" Dove questions as Angel rolls her eyes annoyed (moved to mobile, cant color text sorry)

[/QUOTE]
"Well I have Shadow, Blood, Arcane, and Sumon magics and I'm half reaper, quarter arcane entity and obviously quarter human. I tend to keep away from Blood magic though since I don't use it, my polar opposite uses it. He is.... out of control when he is allowed to be free." Kai shivers at the thought of his polar opposite being in control outside of combat.

Dnaleri017 said:
"Well I have Shadow, Blood, Arcane, and Sumon magics and I'm half reaper, quarter arcane entity and obviously quarter human. I tend to keep away from Blood magic though since I don't use it, my polar opposite uses it. He is.... out of control when he is allowed to be free." Kai shivers at the thought of his polar opposite being in control outside of combat.
The twins nod.

"We understand having polars, being we are each others. We have the powers of the Zodiac. I cover up until Libra, while Dove covers Scorpio and lower." Angel explains, as Dove nods in agreement.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The twins nod.
"We understand having polars, being we are each others. We have the powers of the Zodiac. I cover up until Libra, while Dove covers Scorpio and lower." Angel explains, as Dove nods in agreement.

[/QUOTE]
"Seems reasonable, but trust me, you don't want my polar showing up unless it's a life or death situation. If he had control other than during a crisis..." Kai shivers for a moment, "Moving on from him... I can pretty much learn any magic with a little practice being part arcane entity and all."

Allen walked around, his lip was bleeding and there was a cut on his cheek bit it was hard to see. all that could be seen from it was a damp glistening spot on his mask "ow.." he whispers.

Shira blushed at his words as she slightly pressed against him 'please don't let this be the wrong choice' she thought as she layed there with him

@AsongOfIceandFire

Thana looked around curiously before moaning childishly "there's no one to play with" she said as she looked around before sitting down on the ground and sighing "I want papa or some one else to play with" she said loudly

@anyone

Allen noticed a little girl "Ima see if she's alright but I hope she doesn't notice me bleeding through my mask" he mumbles and walks over "hi, what are you doing alone?" He asked and smiled.

@Daniel reaver

Thana looked over at a boy and smiled as his bleeding nose stoped and she giggled "oh I'm waiting for my papa or big sis or big brother" she said inocently to the boy showing no sign of who she was

Jennete said:
Snow:*shakes her head not knowing what to do, unable to use her powers with her water contaminated and she growls at Rain, her ears growing pointed and her teeth sharp* You hurt my pond..
Rain:*speaks to Snow in her head* You hurt my soul. Call it even. *her and Jay vanish in a portal, going back to his dorm* @BlueHawk

-------------

Snow:*looks at Roman, turning back to normal fae Snow and she sniffs, looking at her pond* It's ruined..
Jay looks around in his dorm. "Are they going to come after me now?" He asks as he flops down on his bed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled then shrugged "I don't know so I've been playin with people till they come back" she said happily to him as if it wasn't a big deal

[/QUOTE]
"We'll be care full don't play with the wrong people" Allen said and turned around, only to be met with a punch to the face and fell, the attacker said "once a wimp, ways a wimp" he said and they high fived each other.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled kissing yukis fore head one more time before sliping away and leaving anoys to her explaining that she wernt to stay with ansom for the night and how Mitsu wants it before she grabed her bag then looked around before me taling calling out to ansom "ansom I'm ready" she said to him @AsongOfIceandFire [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

River smiled as he looked at the bench "it's only been about a day and yet it feels as if it's been years" he said softly to her a smile on his face

@Piffy Queen
*Yuki woke up the next morning clearing her eyes of the tears until she find the note and reads it. She then looks out the window*

'please come back soon...'

Roman said:
Han slowly woke up, "I don't wanna wake up yet.... Whyyyy?!" He asked, rolling onto the floor, "Ah, god damn
it!!"

Roman nods, "What's on your mind, Snow?" He asked, smiling.
"S-Sorry... " Blair helped him up back on the bed.

Daniel reaver]Thana looked at them curiously as she got up the wounds on the boy healing again as she watched them "what was that for" she asked them softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
One of the boys crouched to the little girl with a sly smirk "because monsters like him don't deserve to be treated fairly" his said and patted her head with a sarcastic smile. They then began stomping on him as he protected his head,seemingly letting them do it "and don't get in the way little girl, ain't nothing you can do" one said with a slight Brooklyn accent.

Thana giggled happily before one of them suddenly dropped dead and she smiled inocently "well then I guess I'm a monster too" she said happily before another one started screaming in pain as if he was being stabed to death

@LunaCrosby

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled happily before one of them suddenly dropped dead and she smiled inocently "well then I guess I'm a monster too" she said happily before another one started screaming in pain as if he was being stabed to death [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
Allen peeked and got up, dusting himself up. "Thanks" he said and laughed slightly.

Thana giggled at them as the one still scramed in massive pain "it's no big deal" she said as she smiled sinisterly at the boy "so what should I do with you" she said to him her eyes going dead as she stared into the boy that was screamings eyes

@LunaCrosby

"Please let me live!" The boy screamed in pain.

Allen stared at the boy "there's something I wanna do but its more of a nightmare kind of thing" Allen said.

Thana giggled happily "leave it to me sweety" she said to the big that had been attacked before she smiled sinisterly as she leaned forward wispering into the terified boys ear "shall we see how long you can survive?" She asked inocently knowing the boy would just have more fear

@LunaCrosby

Thana smiled sinsisterly at the boy as she kissed his cheek before his leg was suddenly ripped off as she giggled inocently as if nothing had happened as blood gushed from the boys leg "scream for me" she wispered into the boys ear again

@LunaCrosby

Thana giggled more "ohh come on can't you scream more" she said softly as she started slide a finger around his chest a black line following her finger as she giggled at him "come on scream louder for me" she said happily as his arm slowly started to be ripped off puting a little blood on her cheek as she sat down on the boys lap straddling him "I'll give you a last wish in a little bit ok" she said inocently to the boy

@LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back