• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah held onto Cam tighter and squeezed her eyes shut,"That was the scariest thing that has ever happened to me." She whispered, burying her face in his chest.
Cam smiled at her happily as they began to fly "Don't worry I will never let you go" He said happily still holding her "Because I like you more than my own life" (Night guys!)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler suddenly appeared behind her, giving her a hug. "Come on! I know you got more to tell me about yourself! Spill it!" He said in a teasing manner.
Kanae completely freaked out and almost accidentally hit him but stopped before she did. She then said, "I'm not that good at conversations about myself. I like to keep it personal. Although you might be able to learn more about me if I actually trust you and think of you more of a friend than a random person whom I've just met that is suddenly hugging me..." and she quickly got out of the hug.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled at her happily as they began to fly "Don't worry I will never let you go" He said happily still holding her "Because I like you more than my own life" (Night guys!)
"Well that's....amazing. We barely just met and you already say that." Farah said with a blush. (Night!)

(Goodnight everyone!)

"So, Shira, I was thinking about sleeping conditions." Ansom smiled. "I have a big bed, but if you feel liie it is awkward to sleep in the same bed, you can have Mitsu's room." He shrugged.

@Daniel reaver

"I love you too" he wispered back to her kissing her cheek softly and feeling the warmth in them and smiling into the kiss

@AsongOfIceandFire

Ansom nodded and lifted Mitsu off of him before standing up. "Well, come on. I am exhausted." He chuckled and walked down the hall to where his room is. He jumped on the bed and got under the covers.

@Daniel reaver

Shira sighed getting up and walking over to Mitsu kissing her four head "hi baby" she said softly to Mitsu as she giggled "hi mama" she said to her as she stood up "oh and about your boy Freind if he tryes any thing I'll kill him" Shira said inpcently before starting twoards ansoms room as Mitsu nodded shivering slightly "mamas scary" she said softly as she went to her room

@AsongOfIceandFire

Kai showed up at the front doors of the school, "So this is the place huh? Well, this should be a fun place." Looking around Kai remembers he has no clue where to go and sighs deeply, "Then again it might not if I never figure out where I'm supposed to be... well I guess I'll wait," sitting down he sighed again and took out a book and began reading.

Dnaleri017 said:
Kai showed up at the front doors of the school, "So this is the place huh? Well, this should be a fun place." Looking around Kai remembers he has no clue where to go and sighs deeply, "Then again it might not if I never figure out where I'm supposed to be... well I guess I'll wait," sitting down he sighed again and took out a book and began reading.
Two girls suddenly appear standing above him.

"Are you lost new kid?" One says getting his attention.

Thana giggled happily as she appeared in the court yard in a ball of darkness before it disapered leaving her cute inoccent sel standing there as she looked around "I wonder where papa is?" She said as she looked around

@anyone

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Two girls suddenly appear standing above him.
"Are you lost new kid?" One says getting his attention.

[/QUOTE]
Kai glanced up to see two girls, "Yep, I just transferred here so I have no clue where I'm going, my name is Kai, nice to meet you," Kai put away his book and stood up.

Shira sighed before walking into the bath room and closing the door to wash up and change before walking back out in a button up pajama shirt and some short shorts and walkin over to the bed but not getting in it yet

@AsongOfIceandFire

Dnaleri017 said:
Kai glanced up to see two girls, "Yep, I just transferred here so I have no clue where I'm going, my name is Kai, nice to meet you," Kai put away his book and stood up.
The two smile.

"My name's Dove. And this is my twin sister Angel"

"You sure gave up easily on looking. The administration office is straight ahead" both twins point straight ahead, giving a kind smile.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]The two smile.
"My name's Dove. And this is my twin sister Angel"

"You sure gave up easily on looking. The administration office is straight ahead" both twins point straight ahead, giving a kind smile.

[/QUOTE]
"Yea, my experience with administration hasn't been... delightful to say the least..." Kai scratched the back of his head and smiled, "Though it's nice to meet you Dove and Angel."

Dnaleri017 said:
"Yea, my experience with administration hasn't been... delightful to say the least..." Kai scratched the back of his head and smiled, "Though it's nice to meet you Dove and Angel."
"No problem! If you have any questions we wont mind answering"

"Hope to talk soon! Um... whats your name?" Dove smacks her sisters arm, "He said it was Kai, moron" "Aye!" The two growl at each other

Shira shook her head slowly slipping in under the covers and blushing as she slid over to him pressing against him

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
"No problem! If you have any questions we wont mind answering"
"Hope to talk soon! Um... whats your name?" The two lean forward, both sharing a curious look across their face.

[/QUOTE]
"I already said my name is Kai, but it's okay no worries... my only question is where can I find the library?" Kai wanted to see if the library had anything he could use for his weapon repairs as well as magics and combat. Smiling he adds, "I'm not in a rush so I could answer any questions you have about me while we're doing the whole question thing."

(no worries, I'm pretty much going slow since my ideas are barely flowing, though I'm still here if anyone wants to show up in front of me xD )

Dnaleri017 said:
"I already said my name is Kai, but it's okay no worries... my only question is where can I find the library?" Kai wanted to see if the library had anything he could use for his weapon repairs as well as magics and combat. Smiling he adds, "I'm not in a rush so I could answer any questions you have about me while we're doing the whole question thing."
The twins stop growling and smile in unison.

"Its in the east building. Its hard to miss" they say together before glaring toward each other.

"Whats your magic, and what are you?" Dove questions as Angel rolls her eyes annoyed (moved to mobile, cant color text sorry)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back