• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Kanae looks at the new person. With a straight face she says, "Hello. It's nice to meet you."
Tyler flutters his wings. "So, what's your name?" He asked.

Aeron said:
Ivory grabbed their plates and headed to a booth. "I live in the dorms, actually. " she answered, stuffing some cake in her mouth as she fave pieces to Nora and Tyler. @TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler stares at his cake. "Something is fishy about mine..." He mutters, poking it.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "It's not that I mind it's that I'm worried what I might do to you if that happens" He said blushing at the thought
Farah looked up and waved her hands frantically,"That's okay! I mean...I uh..." She blushed and looked around,"So what was that thing you wanted to show me?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked up and waved her hands frantically,"That's okay! I mean...I uh..." She blushed and looked around,"So what was that thing you wanted to show me?"
Cam smiled "Follow me" He said with a very happy grin

Aeron said:
Ivory grabbed their plates and headed to a booth. "I live in the dorms, actually. " she answered, stuffing some cake in her mouth as she fave pieces to Nora and Tyler. @TheRebelliousDragon
Nora eagerly at her cake and pushed the plate away when she was done."I love you Senpai! Senpai gets me all the good food!"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Follow me" He said with a very happy grin
Farah nodded,"Okay." She said, before following him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler stares at his cake. "Something is fishy about mine..." He mutters, poking it.
"What's the matter with it? "She asks as she puts aside Noras plate and gave her a small shadow to play with.

Aeron said:
A huge smile spreads across Kanae's face but she quickly gets rid of it hoping no one saw that. She takes a bite from her cake. Then replies to Ivy, "Oh, I didn't know there were dorms..." she said quietly and quite embarrassed.

Shira smiled kissing yukis fore head one more time before sliping away and leaving anoys to her explaining that she wernt to stay with ansom for the night and how Mitsu wants it before she grabed her bag then looked around before me taling calling out to ansom "ansom I'm ready" she said to him

@AsongOfIceandFire @Himeragi Seiker

River smiled as he looked at the bench "it's only been about a day and yet it feels as if it's been years" he said softly to her a smile on his face

@Piffy Queen

Tyler flutters his wings. "So, what's your name?" He asked.

Kanae looks at Tyler and his cake and replies to his question in a quite way, "My name is Kanae."

Nanne said:
A huge smile spreads across Kanae's face but she quickly gets rid of it hoping no one saw that. She takes a bite from her cake. Then replies to Ivy, "Oh, I didn't know there were dorms..." she said quietly and quite embarrassed.
"That's because you're new and stupid," Nora whispered as she glared at the person before playing with the shadow in front of her.

Aeron said:
"What's the matter with it? "She asks as she puts aside Noras plate and gave her a small shadow to play with.
Tyler narrows his eyes at it, then shrugs. He eats a piece, then winces. "I'm not really a fan of cheese cake..."

Nanne said:
Ivory caught Kanae's smile, but said nothing about it and nodded in agreement. "I didn't know either, so I moved last minute." She laughed. She nudges Nora," Nora, be nice!" @TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora eagerly at her cake and pushed the plate away when she was done."I love you Senpai! Senpai gets me all the good food!"

Farah nodded,"Okay." She said, before following him.
Cam smiled as he walked "Come here" He said as he sprouted his wings

Aeron said:
Ivory caught Kanae's smile, but said nothing about it and nodded in agreement. "I didn't know either, so I moved last minute." She laughed. (All right everyone, im gonna hit the hay, hopefully I'll be back tomorrow xD Goodnight!)
(same here haha I'm gettin' kinda tired...)

Nanne said:
Kanae looks at Tyler and his cake and replies to his question in a quite way, "My name is Kanae."
Tyler nodded with a smile. "That's a nice name, by the way, any friend of Ivory's is a friend of mine, so don't hesitate if you need my assistance." He said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's because you're new and stupid," Nora whispered as she glared at the person before playing with the shadow in front of her.
Kanae had heard what the person in front of her who is apparently called Nora had said but didn't pay attention to it. She was glad finishing up her cake.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled as he walked "Come here" He said as he sprouted his wings
Farah hesitantly walked over to him,"What are you gonna do?" She asked when she stopped right in front of him.

Tyler nodded with a smile. "That's a nice name, by the way, any friend of Ivory's is a friend of mine, so don't hesitate if you need my assistance." He said happily.
"Well that's good to know." Kanae responded.

Nanne said:
Kanae had heard what the person in front of her who is apparently called Nora had said but didn't pay attention to it. She was glad finishing up her cake.
(How rude! xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah hesitantly walked over to him,"What are you gonna do?" She asked when she stopped right in front of him.
Cam smirked as he picked her up and lifted off the ground "This is what I'm gonna do" He said happily

Nanne said:
"Well that's good to know." Kanae responded.
Tyler suddenly appeared behind her, giving her a hug. "Come on! I know you got more to tell me about yourself! Spill it!" He said in a teasing manner.

WeirdPrincess said:
(How rude! xD )
(hahaha yeah well too bad xD alrighty well I'm going to bed now I'll be on later to continue this whole thing...haha later @TheRebelliousDragon )

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked as he picked her up and lifted off the ground "This is what I'm gonna do" He said happily
Farah held onto Cam tighter and squeezed her eyes shut,"That was the scariest thing that has ever happened to me." She whispered, burying her face in his chest.

"I guess so..." she moves him gently toward the Bench, placing him gently on it. She sits down next to him. "I really do love you River" she says as she leans her head against his. Her cheeks turn a light pinkish color.

@Daniel reaver

Nanne said:
(hahaha yeah well too bad xD alrighty well I'm going to bed now I'll be on later to continue this whole thing...haha later @TheRebelliousDragon )
(Bye! *waves*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back