• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam hung his head down low "Man I knew this would happen...It's because I'm......I'm an Incubus"
Farah crouched down and reached out to grab his tail,"Is that all? That doesn't seem that bad."

Nexia chuckles softly at his witty reply, she wraps one arm around his waist, using the other to hold the hand around her neck. She walks slowly, helping him along. "Don't be scared to tell me if Im babying you"

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Snow:*lays down beside him, her pinky wrapping around his, in that special way the two share with their secrets and promises. She stares up at the sky, not touching overly or even talking. Snow might not be the best girlfriend, or the one out there and moving fast, but she in this very moment gave her everything to Roman. She tried to pour every ounce of love she had into their simple pinky holding and staring up at the stars, wanting him to know how much she cares about his safety, his life, his present and their future. Snow had never loved anyone before, had never been in love and it seemed to all be moving so fast that it took her breath away. Even in this moment, Rain and her unknown evil plans were forgotten to snow.*
*a shooting star goes by and Snow closes her eyes making a wish and whispers softly when she opened them* Oh wait.. it already came true.

@Roman
Roman closed his eyes when the star shot pass. He looked over to Snow and smiled, turning his head back to the sky he chuckled, "This very moment is all I need to be happy after a long day. The best part is I get to spend it with the person I love." He said, without looking over. "On thr other hand, did you make a wish?" He asked, Snow curiously?

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah crouched down and reached out to grab his tail,"Is that all? That doesn't seem that bad."
The tail whipped over to Farah "Yo-You're not scared of what I am?" He said with joy in his voice

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Finally, Diablo gave up on trying to stop it. He kissed back, sticking his tongue in.
Falim blushed more as she could feel his tongue as she turned off the lights

Nora burst through the door of her house,"Honey, I'm home!" She walked into the house and slammed the door shut with her foot. "What to do, what to do..." She said as she sat on the couch.

shortyshot8 said:
The tail whipped over to Farah "Yo-You're not scared of what I am?" He said with joy in his voice

Farah grabbed the tail and held it gently in her hands,"Not at all. Why should I be? You haven't hurt me in any way." She looked up and smiled at him.

shortyshot8 said:

Diablo pushed her down on the bed, kissing her more passionately.

"Mitsu. I love you, but right now, I am disappointed." Ansom sighed. "You are welcome to sleep with your mother and I, but you cannot leave the house for the remainder of the week." He nodded. "Don't think I am furious at you. Just a little upset."

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Roman closed his eyes when the star shot pass. He looked over to Snow and smiled, turning his head back to the sky he chuckled, "This very moment is all I need to be happy after a long day. The best part is I get to spend it with the person I love." He said, without looking over. "On thr other hand, did you make a wish?" He asked, Snow curiously?
Snow:*nods and she looks at him once, smiling and she whispers softly* I wished to be able to spend every happy moment with you by my side..and that we never run out of moments like this

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah grabbed the tail and held it gently in her hands,"Not at all. Why should I be? You haven't hurt me in any way." She looked up and smiled at him.
(whoop-whoop-whop-whop-whop don't mind me just whooping through the posts...whoop! xD )

((I am heading out early, good night everyone!! reply if you would like to and I will get back to it in 6 hours @Roman ))

Mitsu nodded still hurt by being scolded. It was obvious she felt like he had disowned her as she walked up and to her room laying down on her bed and burrying her face into her pillow

@AsongOfIceandFire

Aeron said:
Ivory sits in her cafe, wondering if she should finally pay attention to her ancestral call - to cause death wherever she goes and to whoever she meets.
Tyler suddenly appeared in the chair across from her. "Hey! It's been a while Ivory!" He said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Cam blushed and groaned a little "D-Don't do that it makes me feel strange" He said nervously to her

Aeron said:
Ivory sits in her cafe, wondering if she should finally pay attention to her ancestral call - to cause death wherever she goes and to whoever she meets.

[QUTOE= Nanne, post: 3165241, member: 32673"](whoop! haha sorry I'll be going now still waiting on @Aeron xD )
Im waiting for u xD

Kanae quietly stares at Ivy sensing a bit of confusion coming from her hoping it wont be negative thoughts she asks her something to change the thought, "So do you live near the school?"

Diablo pushed her down on the bed, kissing her more passionately.
Falim continued kissing him as she was pushed down and began to unbutton his shirt

Tyler suddenly appeared in the chair across from her. "Hey! It's been a while Ivory!" He said happily.
Nora appeared next to Ivory and grabbed her."Mine forever!" She yelled before quickly disappearing to her house again.

Nanne said:
Kanae looked at Ivy curiously then replied, "Well I would love a Strawberry Cake if they have that along with some green tea..." Kanae stared at the words on the menu trying to figure them out and wondering if she's seen them before.
The waiter then approached Ivory and they began to converse in a foreign language. He soon left, then returned with their meals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back