• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled happily "Farah? That's a very very lovely name...What time does your shift end" He asked with a smirk
Farah looked back at the clock before looking at Cam,"In a few minutes. Why?"

"I could just pull you back through" she said playfully before leaning back into the portal and dissapering from his room along with the portal

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Falim smiled as she opened the door "Just get in here already" She said happily
Diablo went bright red. "W-What the hell!?" He said, a bit surprised at first, then calmed down a bit. "Well alright..." He said, walking in.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked back at the clock before looking at Cam,"In a few minutes. Why?"
Cam smiled "Wanna meet up somewhere? I mean if that's okay with you if not I understand" He said quickly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I could just pull you back through" she said playfully before leaning back into the portal and dissapering from his room along with the portal
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little bit "So Mitsu's Father doesn't want us to be huh? Too bad for him"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo went bright red. "W-What the hell!?" He said, a bit surprised at first, then calmed down a bit. "Well alright..." He said, walking in.
Falim sat down on the bed "So what's up?" She asked happily

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Wanna meet up somewhere? I mean if that's okay with you if not I understand" He said quickly

William laughed a little bit "So Mitsu's Father doesn't want us to be huh? Too bad for him"
Farah giggled and shook her head,"Sure. I'm okay with that. I'll see you in awhile then?" She asked hopefully.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, I just knew" she said and looked at him.
Dex didn't seem satisfied with the answer, but accepted it. He grabbed your hand, locking his fingers with yours. "Thanks..." He said.

Aeron said:
Ivory nodded happily and walked to the door. The door swung open with a little bell chime. Inside was a rustic cafe, looking just like your average, hipster cafe, with brick walls and everything, but everything else was Viking themed-the food names, the drawings, portraits, the words in general. It was Ivory's safe haven-after all, she was one of the few that actually understood the words, let alone the menu. "If you need help with the menu, I can help you translate. " Ivory added calmly. She began to loosen up as soon as she stepped foot inside.
Kanae although she didn't show it was amazed at how incredibly amazing the café looked. "Uh...hm..do they have any type of cake here? I don't really understand the words." replied Kanae with a little embarrassment.

shortyshot8 said:

Diablo scratched his head. "Well... Nothing much, I usually just sort out my weapon arsenal... Which is huge." He said, still blushing a bit.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled and shook her head,"Sure. I'm okay with that. I'll see you in awhile then?" She asked hopefully.
Cam gave her a thumbs up "Yeah you sure will!" He said happily as he stood up "How about we meet outside I will show you something"

Diablo scratched his head. "Well... Nothing much, I usually just sort out my weapon arsenal... Which is huge." He said, still blushing a bit.
Falim sighed and fell backwards onto the bed "That sounds soooo boring" She said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:

(( red guy b0ss! Go check my album, I got two pics in there. Just for you :troll:

Nanne said:
Kanae although she didn't show it was amazed at how incredibly amazing the café looked. "Uh...hm..do they have any type of cake here? I don't really understand the words." replied Kanae with a little embarrassment.
Ivory leaned against counter, humming happily. "Depends...what flavor do you want?" She said as her eyes scrolled down the menu. She tapped the counter twice with her fingernails and turned back to Kanae as she waited for her usual waiter to arrive.

River smiled tiredlt at her then nodded before pressing his four head against hers and barely leting there lips touch

@AsongOfIceandFire

Kanae looked at Ivy curiously then replied, "Well I would love a Strawberry Cake if they have that along with some green tea..." Kanae stared at the words on the menu trying to figure them out and wondering if she's seen them before.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam gave her a thumbs up "Yeah you sure will!" He said happily as he stood up "How about we meet outside I will show you something"
Falim sighed and fell backwards onto the bed "That sounds soooo boring" She said jokingly
Diablo shrugged. "I don't do much... Ever since I retired from being a hitman, life has been boring." He said. "The main reason I quit was because of one really bad assignment I got."

shortyshot8 said:
Farah nodded,"Of course. See you then Camathien." She gave him a shy smile before turning around and walking to the back room.

Diablo shrugged. "I don't do much... Ever since I retired from being a hitman, life has been boring." He said. "The main reason I quit was because of one really bad assignment I got."
Falim sighed "You seem to be a flirt tell me can you handle another?"

shortyshot8 said:
Falim sighed "You seem to be a flirt tell me can you handle another?"
Diablo shook his head furiously, blushing. "N-No! I'm no flirt! Whatever gave you that idea?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah nodded,"Of course. See you then Camathien." She gave him a shy smile before turning around and walking to the back room.
Cam walked outside and leaned against the wall with a happy smile

Diablo shook his head furiously, blushing. "N-No! I'm no flirt! Whatever gave you that idea?" He asked.
Falim stood up and put a finger on his cheek "Oh is that a blush I see?" She said with a smirk

Roman said:
Roman looked down, his hands quickly balling up into fists, "My mother...." he said, his voice low, but slightly filled with both anger and sadness.
Snow:*her heart breaks for Roman and she gets out of the water, curling by his side and she holds his balled up hands in her small soft ones* Well, I am glad that I can be important to you Roman... and you will never *her mouth stops, her brain realizing that there is a chance for him too loose her so she starts again* I will never leave you without a fight. You don't have to tell me anymore if you want, we can just go to sleep now

Dex didn't seem satisfied with the answer, but accepted it. He grabbed your hand, locking his fingers with yours. "Thanks..." He said.
"I should be thanking you, if you didn't come to the ice cream shop that day and time we wouldn't be here together." She said thinking about it.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam walked outside and leaned against the wall with a happy smile

Falim stood up and put a finger on his cheek "Oh is that a blush I see?" She said with a smirk
Diablo's kept getting redder. "N-No! It's not!" He said, refusing to believe it. "C-Can we please change the subject?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back