• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo shrugged. "Well uh... I don't know, I'm not used to handing out compliments, but I'm not gonna say it wasn't true." He said.
Falim sighed "Well thank you very much" She said with a smile

Daniel reaver]Shira frowned At her words "I'm sorry baby" she said before kissing her on the lips as her tail finished packing [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki continued as she started to shiver like her nightmare was deathly scaring her*

Dex frowned. "Well... I was a jerk back then remember? I thought a nice girl like you could never like a sarcastic jerk like me." He said.
"Well people can change, and I just knew you weren't a bad guy" she smiled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed a little "I should be getting home" she said before kissing his cheek softly then geting up
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I will miss you my love" He smirked "I will be expecting a kiss when you return"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled up at her "Because I think you're cute" He slammed his face into the table "IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!!!"
Falim blushed a little "Wh-Where did that come from?" She asked

William smiled "That's my girl" He said before kissing her head
Nora burst out laughing again before getting up from her seat,"I-I can't take it anymore! I'll see you in a bit...or maybe not." She continued to laugh as she walked outside of the cafe and leaned against a wall. Farah watches as Nora leave and giggles again."Thank you master. But please don't hurt yourself."

shortyshot8 said:
Falim sighed "Well thank you very much" She said with a smile
Diablo nodded, turning away. "Well, I guess this is where we part ways right? Unless you still want me to show you your dorm..." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora burst out laughing again before getting up from her seat,"I-I can't take it anymore! I'll see you in a bit...or maybe not." She continued to laugh as she walked outside of the cafe and leaned against a wall. Farah watches as Nora leave and giggles again."Thank you master. But please don't hurt yourself."
Cam sighed "Don't call me master it's not needed...My name is Camathien but you can call me Cam" He said with a happy smile

LunaCrosby said:
"Well people can change, and I just knew you weren't a bad guy" she smiled.
Dex looked over, wide eyed. "H-How did you know? I mean... Ever since you met me you knew?"

Diablo nodded, turning away. "Well, I guess this is where we part ways right? Unless you still want me to show you your dorm..." He said.
Falim blushed "Uhh sure that would be nice of you" She said nervously

Aeron said:
Ivory nodded. "That actually sounds really good. How's this one?" The sign read Idum's Cafe (Apples, Tea, and More)
"Hmm...sure. To be honest I just want something sweet or good. I just got here so I haven't eaten anything lately...Would you like to join me?" Kanae asked Ivy still having a serious face like before.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair dreams of fimilar voices and blurry faces as they are faint but she hears enough to know what they are saying then her eyes spike open as she jumps up holding the covers to her chest and she pants heavily.
Han slowly woke up, "I don't wanna wake up yet.... Whyyyy?!" He asked, rolling onto the floor, "Ah, god damn

it!!"

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and goes to the end of her pond by the tree, curling up, the water washing over her and covering her, making her pale skin more stark in contrast to the black water but it starts healing slowly* Can I ask you something Roman?
Roman nods, "What's on your mind, Snow?" He asked, smiling.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Don't call me master it's not needed...My name is Camathien but you can call me Cam" He said with a happy smile
"As you wish, Camathien. Your friend, will she be coming back?" Farah asked as she pulled at her dress before holding the tray by her waist.

WeirdPrincess said:
"As you wish, Camathien. Your friend, will she be coming back?" Farah asked as she pulled at her dress before holding the tray by her waist.
Cam sighed "That's a very good question.....What'd your name" He asked her with a happy smile

Roman said:
Han slowly woke up, "I don't wanna wake up yet.... Whyyyy?!" He asked, rolling onto the floor, "Ah, god damn
it!!"

Roman nods, "What's on your mind, Snow?" He asked, smiling.
Snow: Who was the other important woman? *asks softly, not sure if he will get mad at her for asking the question*

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm Farah." Farah said with a smile.
Cam smiled happily "Farah? That's a very very lovely name...What time does your shift end" He asked with a smirk

Nanne said:
"Hmm...sure. To be honest I just want something sweet or good. I just got here so I haven't eaten anything lately...Would you like to join me?" Kanae asked Ivy still having a serious face like before.
Ivory nodded happily and walked to the door. The door swung open with a little bell chime. Inside was a rustic cafe, looking just like your average, hipster cafe, with brick walls and everything, but everything else was Viking themed-the food names, the drawings, portraits, the words in general. It was Ivory's safe haven-after all, she was one of the few that actually understood the words, let alone the menu. "If you need help with the menu, I can help you translate. " Ivory added calmly. She began to loosen up as soon as she stepped foot inside.

shortyshot8 said:
Falim blushed "Uhh sure that would be nice of you" She said nervously
Diablo started walking father into the dorm building. he stopped in front of one of the many dorms. "Well, this your dorm." He said. "Hey uh... Would it be cool if we could hang out sometime?" He asked. "You don't have to if you don't want to..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed "SH-shut up" she said blushing a Little more as a portal opened up
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "You know if I wanted to I could jump through that portal" He said jokingly

Jennete said:
Snow: Who was the other important woman? *asks softly, not sure if he will get mad at her for asking the question*
Roman looked down, his hands quickly balling up into fists, "My mother...." he said, his voice low, but slightly filled with both anger and sadness.

Diablo started walking father into the dorm building. he stopped in front of one of the many dorms. "Well, this your dorm." He said. "Hey uh... Would it be cool if we could hang out sometime?" He asked. "You don't have to if you don't want to..."
Falim smiled as she opened the door "Just get in here already" She said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back