• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mitsu sighed "not yet he kinda said no boys in the house" she said to William as she slid up till her head was under his chin

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Shira blushed slightly kissing him back a little beofr stepping through and appearing In there room @AsongOfIceandFire [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki was asleep but she was having a nightmare about Shira leaving her. She then started to cry a bit in her sleep which made her say stuff in her sleep. She then started to speak in a different language later on*

''shira..n-no...d-dont..! dont leave..! l-lonely..no..! doushtte..? n-nani kuru..? sh-shira..ii-iiada..''

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles a little and blushes a bit, stepping further into the water* Y..yes please. But where? *she looks at Roman, tilting her head*
Roman smirked, "Silly, we both know I can't breathe under water. I'll just sleep under a tree." He said, smiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu sighed "not yet he kinda said no boys in the house" she said to William as she slid up till her head was under his chin
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William frowned more "I don't care what he says I need to know why he is doing this" He said sadly "And if he tries to lay a hand on you for it I will use all of my soul to stop him"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled up at her "You have very nice eyeballs" He facepalmed "Idiot idiot idiot!!!"

Falim frowned "Come on it's not gonna hurt or effect you in any way I just need a tiny bit of blood"
Farah giggled and held the tray to her chest,"Thank you. You have very nice cheek bones." Nora burst out laughing and hit the table,"Oh my god, that was hilarious!"

shortyshot8 said:
Falim frowned "And why is that?" She asked angrily as bats began to swarm her
Diablo looked at the bats. "I sort of had a falling out with one. When I trusted them, they almost drained me thick." He explained. "Sorry... I'm just not used to making friends in general." He said. "After all, I'm super weird so why would I have ANY friends?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex smiled. "Heh, you know, that's the main reason I want to marry you... You are one of the only people that actually cares about me." He said. "My brother loves me that way too, but your the first person not including my family."

"Plus, your super nice to me."

@LunaCrosby
"Well I love you so why wouldn't I care?" She asked and stared at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled and held the tray to her chest,"Thank you. You have very nice cheek bones." Nora burst out laughing and hit the table,"Oh my god, that was hilarious!"
Cam sighed "Let me try that again..." He cleared his throat "You have a very lovely face" He said with a warm smile before facing nora again "That better?"

Diablo looked at the bats. "I sort of had a falling out with one. When I trusted them, they almost drained me thick." He explained. "Sorry... I'm just not used to making friends in general." He said. "After all, I'm super weird so why would I have ANY friends?"
The bats formed a giant hand and slapped Diablo "Shut up! You can make plenty of friends I know you can!"

Shira smiled at her laying down next to her for a little bit as her tail came out extending to collect clothes as she layed with yuki peting her and kissing her four head softly as her tail whiped around the room

@Himeragi Seiker

Nanne said:
"Or maybe you can help me find a uh...candy store? You know what I think a café would be better..." Kanae asked to Ivy. @Aeron
"Alright...I think I know a good one, just down the street." Ivory led Kanae down the street and towards a small coffee shop on the corner. "So why are you looking for a coffee store?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I love you so why wouldn't I care?" She asked and stared at him.
Dex frowned. "Well... I was a jerk back then remember? I thought a nice girl like you could never like a sarcastic jerk like me." He said.

Roman said:
Roman smirked, "Silly, we both know I can't breathe under water. I'll just sleep under a tree." He said, smiling.
Snow:*nods and goes to the end of her pond by the tree, curling up, the water washing over her and covering her, making her pale skin more stark in contrast to the black water but it starts healing slowly* Can I ask you something Roman?

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Let me try that again..." He cleared his throat "You have a very lovely face" He said with a warm smile before facing nora again "That better?"
The bats formed a giant hand and slapped Diablo "Shut up! You can make plenty of friends I know you can!"
Diablo put a finger on his chin. "You could be right... Actually, I only have 1 friend and that's Jay. He's my student."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled at her laying down next to her for a little bit as her tail came out extending to collect clothes as she layed with yuki peting her and kissing her four head softly as her tail whiped around the room
@himerag Seiker

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki continued to cry as she kept saying stuff in her sleep as she clenches her pillow tightly*

''n-no...insa..insani...i-insanity..! n-no..! not that..n-not tha...d-dont gift me that..! s-stop..!''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You can't defeat him plus he's a father what do you expect" she said to William
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I know I can't but if we are going to date I need to meet him can you please take me to him?" He said with a pouty face

Diablo put a finger on his chin. "You could be right... Actually, I only have 1 friend and that's Jay. He's my student."
Falim sighed "I'm surrounded by idiots" She said to herself

Aeron said:
"Alright...I think I know a good one, just down the street." Ivory led Kanae down the street and towards a small coffee shop on the corner. "So why are you looking for a coffee store?"
"I wanted to know if they had any Strawberry Cakes or...uh hot chocolate or something...I've been craving something sweet and delicious lately." Kanae responded while looking through the window of the coffee store.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I know I can't but if we are going to date I need to meet him can you please take me to him?" He said with a pouty face
Falim sighed "I'm surrounded by idiots" She said to herself
Diablo looked up. "Eh, I guess I should practice... Let's see... Your eyes look pretty?"

shortyshot8 said:
Nora continued to laugh and nodded her head. She didn't stop laughing for another few minutes before her laughter died down to a chuckle."Yeah, that works just fine." Farah stood there, slightly confused. She had no idea what was happening."I...I'm a little confused. What just happened? I understand that master gave me a compliment, which I am very greatful for." She smiled at Cam before continuing,"I'm wondering why master complimented me."

Roman said:
Han smiled, "That'd work too, I guess." He said, snuggling up with her as he fell asleep.
Blair dreams of fimilar voices and blurry faces as they are faint but she hears enough to know what they are saying then her eyes spike open as she jumps up holding the covers to her chest and she pants heavily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora continued to laugh and nodded her head. She didn't stop laughing for another few minutes before her laughter died down to a chuckle."Yeah, that works just fine." Farah stood there, slightly confused. She had no idea what was happening."I...I'm a little confused. What just happened? I understand that master gave me a compliment, which I am very greatful for." She smiled at Cam before continuing,"I'm wondering why master complimented me."
Cam smiled up at her "Because I think you're cute" He slammed his face into the table "IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!!!"

Diablo looked up. "Eh, I guess I should practice... Let's see... Your eyes look pretty?"
Falim blushed a little "Wh-Where did that come from?" She asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Jeez tomorow" she said defiantly to him before kissing the bottom of his chin
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "That's my girl" He said before kissing her head

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled up at her "Because I think you're cute" He slammed his face into the table "IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!!!"
Falim blushed a little "Wh-Where did that come from?" She asked

William smiled "That's my girl" He said before kissing her head
Diablo shrugged. "Well uh... I don't know, I'm not used to handing out compliments, but I'm not gonna say it wasn't true." He said.

Nanne said:
"I wanted to know if they had any Strawberry Cakes or...uh hot chocolate or something...I've been craving something sweet and delicious lately." Kanae responded while looking through the window of the coffee store.
Ivory nodded. "That actually sounds really good. How's this one?" The sign read Idum's Cafe (Apples, Tea, and More)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back