• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam rubbed his head "I-I'm not sure I just felt really weird around her and my heart started beating faster" He said nervously

Falim looks down at him still smiling but her face looked like she was going to kill him "What was that?" She asked
Diablo got up quickly. "Sorry, I'm sort of the guy that knows his way around. I can easily get from place to place... I tend to observe..." He said. "Mostly because I used to be a hitman."

Jennete said:
Snow:*shakes her head not knowing what to do, unable to use her powers with her water contaminated and she growls at Rain, her ears growing pointed and her teeth sharp* You hurt my pond..
Rain:*speaks to Snow in her head* You hurt my soul. Call it even. *her and Jay vanish in a portal, going back to his dorm* @BlueHawk

-------------

Snow:*looks at Roman, turning back to normal fae Snow and she sniffs, looking at her pond* It's ruined..
Roman stares at Snow, a frown on his face, "She will pay for it... I promise you." He says, putting a hand on her arm.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Diablo: Am I not aloud to be here? Because I'm everywhere. There is no escaping the infamous Diablo! *jumps out a window*)

(Why do you have to hate on my main so much!!! This is the second time you've killed Tyler! xD )
Ivory shrugs. "I can agree with that." *walks away*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and grinned,"I knew my plan would work! So, what are you gonna do about it?"
Cam's heart continued to pound "Yo-You don't think that I like her do you?" He asked nervously

Diablo got up quickly. "Sorry, I'm sort of the guy that knows his way around. I can easily get from place to place... I tend to observe..." He said. "Mostly because I used to be a hitman."
Falim sighed "Tell me are you Human?" She asked with hope in her eyes

Roman said:
Han smiled and made his way under the covers, "Oh you have time, eh?" He asked jokingly, "Lets make use of it then..." he started to kiss at her neck.
(( Time skip... ))

Roman smiles, "In that case, we protect one another. Only rule, don't die..." he kissed her again, this time making them both appear on top of a building. "We can wait right here, and see if she makes her way here..."
(lol I was wondering if you were going to do that or not)

Blair had layed her head down on his chest breathing softly with the covers above her chest and her hand right next to her head on his chest.

shortyshot8 said:
Diablo nods. "I'm only here because I'm the best sharpshooter you'll ever see." He said.

Diablo nods. "I'm only here because I'm the best sharpshooter you'll ever see." He said.
Falim sighs with relief "Umm sir can you help me find my dorm?" She says with a smirk

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm fine with anything" she smiled and continued eating.
Dex shrugs and just decided to turn on SAO. "I miss my little bro..." He murmured.

shortyshot8 said:
Falim sighs with relief "Umm sir can you help me find my dorm?" She says with a smirk
Diablo shrugs. "Sure, why not." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
(Batman: Tell me, do you bleed?)

Dex shrugs and just decided to turn on SAO. "I miss my little bro..." He murmured.

Toru hears him mumble something "hm?" She asks.

Slaxt said:
(Batman: Tell me, do you bleed?)
(I think I love you xD )

Falim smiles happily "Lead ahead" She said happily

(I don't know, why don't you tell me? *pulls out knife* or we could just find out... xD )
(You don't get my quote?... Shame. SHAAAAMMEEE)

Roman said:
Roman stares at Snow, a frown on his face, "She will pay for it... I promise you." He says, putting a hand on her arm.
Snow:*nods and rests her head on his shoulder, staring at her pond, waving her hand and the fae plants die, leaving behind the normal plants. Her pond still black though* At least she didn't get the necklace.. I placed it in protective barriers.. I have to move all this bad soul energy out or it will soon start to infect me *whispers and steps into the water, the water around her a little less black* I will have to sleep here tonight

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira sighed but smiled at ansom and nodded "can I go tell yuki and grab some stuff" she asked ansom
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
(Shira be like YUKI BISH I AM OUT!)

shortyshot8 said:
(I think I love you xD )
Falim smiles happily "Lead ahead" She said happily
Diablo started walking in the direction of the dorms. He obviously knew Falim was a vampire, he just didn't say anything about it because he only OBSERVES people.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru hears him mumble something "hm?" She asks.
Dex sighs. "I miss my brother." He says, a bit louder.

RPLoverRP said:
(lol I was wondering if you were going to do that or not)
Blair had layed her head down on his chest breathing softly with the covers above her chest and her hand right next to her head on his chest.
(( Yes, I had to xP ))

Han lie there, a hand behind his head, "What now?" He asked, flicking a tiny fire with his fingers.

Diablo started walking in the direction of the dorms. He obviously knew Falim was a vampire, he just didn't say anything about it because he only OBSERVES people.

Dex sighs. "I miss my brother." He says, a bit louder.
Falim smiled happily "Hey I have a favor to ask of you.." She said nervously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back