• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(*Diablo pops up out of nowhere* Diablo: Hmm... Intriguing... You found it hilarious...)
"Diablo, no." Ivory prodded him on the forehead with her finger in annoyance.

Dex guided her to his dorm. "You already have been here once before, remember? When we DID IT?" He said.
"I forgot when you mentioned pizza and shhh you don't k ow who might be listening" toru jokes.

Aeron said:
"Diablo, no." Ivory prodded him on the forehead with her finger in annoyance.
(Diablo: Am I not aloud to be here? Because I'm everywhere. There is no escaping the infamous Diablo! *jumps out a window*)

shortyshot8 said:
(William: DIE BITCH DIE!!! *Freezes Tyler*)
(Why do you have to hate on my main so much!!! This is the second time you've killed Tyler! xD )

Jennete said:
Rain:*snaps her head up and hits the galmour fast, Jay now looking like her, before anyone could see him turned around and know who her new host is* Jay, do not say a word. Teleport us out now.
-------------

Snow:*looks at Rain, her image perfect and she takes a step towards her* How..how did you get out? What are you doing? *not understanding how Rain got her own body*

@BlueHawk
Roman stood silent, ready to fighy if he had to. "Snow, what the hell is going on here?" He asked confused.

Falim walks through the gates holding a pink umbrella over her head with a bright smile on her face "This is gonna rock!" She said happily as when she speaks her fangs show

@Anyone

(Diablo: Am I not aloud to be here? Because I'm everywhere. There is no escaping the infamous Diablo! *jumps out a window*)

(Why do you have to hate on my main so much!!! This is the second time you've killed Tyler! xD )
(..........Reasons.........)

LunaCrosby said:
"I forgot when you mentioned pizza and shhh you don't k ow who might be listening" toru jokes.
Dex laughs, handing you a slice of pizza. "Wanna watch some TV?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
(..........Reasons.........)
(....ok.... xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Cam shook his head "No-Nothing at all!" He said quickly looking down a blush on his face
Nora giggled and looked at Farah,"I'll have the Kitty Cat Sundae and he'll get the Cocktail Ice-cream swirl."Farah nodded,"As you wish Mistress." She walked away to go make their food. Nora smacked Cam in the head,"What the hell was that?!"

shortyshot8 said:
Falim walks through the gates holding a pink umbrella over her head with a bright smile on her face "This is gonna rock!" She said happily as when she speaks her fangs show
@Anyone
Diablo appears out of the bushes. "Rock eh? Hmm... Interesting..." He said, putting a finger on his chin. He tumbled out of the bushes. "Ouch!" He yelped.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora giggled and looked at Farah,"I'll have the Kitty Cat Sundae and he'll get the Cocktail Ice-cream swirl."Farah nodded,"As you wish Mistress." She walked away to go make their food. Nora smacked Cam in the head,"What the hell was that?!"
Cam rubbed his head "I-I'm not sure I just felt really weird around her and my heart started beating faster" He said nervously

Diablo appears out of the bushes. "Rock eh? Hmm... Interesting..." He said, putting a finger on his chin. He tumbled out of bushes. "Ouch!" He yelped.
Falim looks down at him still smiling but her face looked like she was going to kill him "What was that?" She asked

Roman said:
Roman stood silent, ready to fighy if he had to. "Snow, what the hell is going on here?" He asked confused.
Snow:*shakes her head not knowing what to do, unable to use her powers with her water contaminated and she growls at Rain, her ears growing pointed and her teeth sharp* You hurt my pond..

Rain:*speaks to Snow in her head* You hurt my soul. Call it even. *her and Jay vanish in a portal, going back to his dorm* @BlueHawk

-------------

Snow:*looks at Roman, turning back to normal fae Snow and she sniffs, looking at her pond* It's ruined..

Sora lies still staring up at the sky, bored out of his mind. "Why is everything so boring..." He frowns and starts rolling around on the roof of the school.

*Yuki went to her bed and felt lonely realizing Shira wasnt here. Her worries came back again as she tried to sleep but kept thinking of Shira and couldnt sleep*

'Shira...where are you...?'

shortyshot8 said:
Cam rubbed his head "I-I'm not sure I just felt really weird around her and my heart started beating faster" He said nervously

Falim looks down at him still smiling but her face looked like she was going to kill him "What was that?" She asked
Nora blinked and grinned,"I knew my plan would work! So, what are you gonna do about it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back