• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han nods, "You have my word then..." he put a hand on her shoulder, "Stay safe, and get what you're going for."

Roman passionately kissed Snow, "I'm fine, don't worry about me." He said smiling. "You may not want me to protect you all the time, but I will. It's my duty as your boyfriend to make sure you're OK. Even if you deny my protection, I'll just protect you even more, and it's just because I love you." He sighs and looks her directly in the eyes, "Besides, I already lost one important woman in my life, and I don't plan on losing another."

"Wait..." Blair smiled and pulled him down gently, "I have plenty of time still..." Blair went under the covers and kissed his chest, "Let's have some fun first..."

Roman said:
Han nods, "You have my word then..." he put a hand on her shoulder, "Stay safe, and get what you're going for."

Roman passionately kissed Snow, "I'm fine, don't worry about me." He said smiling. "You may not want me to protect you all the time, but I will. It's my duty as your boyfriend to make sure you're OK. Even if you deny my protection, I'll just protect you even more, and it's just because I love you." He sighs and looks her directly in the eyes, "Besides, I already lost one important woman in my life, and I don't plan on losing another."

Snow:*her eyes closed as Roman kisses her, her hand on his cheek and she leans into him a little, her curiousity over the other important woman washed away as she smiles, her nose giving his little eskimo kisses as they pull away* I am so happy that I am important to you, you should see then how I want to protect you all the time as well.. I never want to loose anyone to Rain.. she already took my home.

------------------------

BlueHawk said:
"Where? We are in a crowded city. Look, just take some deep breaths. I can do this without the plants..." He tries to suggest, not really wanting to kill, especially not here.
Rain:*nods and takes deep breaths before she calms down deadly calm, looking across the street and see's Snow and Roman, her mind thinking and plotting and she smiles saying slowly* Change of plans, get going now. Do not be seen and go to Snow's pond. Teleport once you are a safe distance away because your magic carries my mark on it. I want to leave a moving out present for my happy happy soul sister.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex laughed. "There's nothing in this entire world that going to keep me from you." He said, holding your hand tight.
"Hmm unless they kidnapped you and tied you in the basement" she said jokingly "but I wouldn't let them" she smiled.

Jennete said:
Snow:*her eyes closed as Roman kisses her, her hand on his cheek and she leans into him a little, her curiousity over the other important woman washed away as she smiles, her nose giving his little eskimo kisses as they pull away* I am so happy that I am important to you, you should see then how I want to protect you all the time as well.. I never want to loose anyone to Rain.. she already took my home.
------------------------

Rain:*nods and takes deep breaths before she calms down deadly calm, looking across the street and see's Snow and Roman, her mind thinking and plotting and she smiles saying slowly* Change of plans, get going now. Do not be seen and go to Snow's pond. Teleport once you are a safe distance away because your magic carries my mark on it. I want to leave a moving out present for my happy happy soul sister.
Jay nods, staying quiet due to being afraid that Rain will hurt him again. Jay takes a sharp turn down into a small alley as he opens a portal on the wall ahead of him, still not fully comfortable with using Rain's powers. He closes his eyes to concentrate on opening a portal at Snow's pond.

RPLoverRP said:
"Wait..." Blair smiled and pulled him down gently, "I have plenty of time still..." Blair went under the covers and kissed his chest, "Let's have some fun first..."
Han smiled and made his way under the covers, "Oh you have time, eh?" He asked jokingly, "Lets make use of it then..." he started to kiss at her neck.

(( Time skip... ))

Jennete said:
------------------------

Roman smiles, "In that case, we protect one another. Only rule, don't die..." he kissed her again, this time making them both appear on top of a building. "We can wait right here, and see if she makes her way here..."

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmm unless they kidnapped you and tied you in the basement" she said jokingly "but I wouldn't let them" she smiled.
Dex tilted his head. "Want to come back to my place? You can stay there for the night if you like." He asked.

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods, staying quiet due to being afraid that Rain will hurt him again. Jay takes a sharp turn down into a small alley as he opens a portal on the wall ahead of him, still not fully comfortable with using Rain's powers. He closes his eyes to concentrate on opening a portal at Snow's pond.
Rain:*smirks and snaps her fingers, the water rising and turning black, the plants turning Fae. Dangerous and deadly. She sighs and lifts her hand, willing the necklace to come up but it stays put, growling she tries again* I want. That. Necklace.

------------------

Roman said:
Han smiled and made his way under the covers, "Oh you have time, eh?" He asked jokingly, "Lets make use of it then..." he started to kiss at her neck.
(( Time skip... ))

Roman smiles, "In that case, we protect one another. Only rule, don't die..." he kissed her again, this time making them both appear on top of a building. "We can wait right here, and see if she makes her way here..."
Snow:*nods, relaxing in Romans arms, her vines turning black though and she looks down, her eyes growing black, and she looks out around the forest on the outer edge of the city* Rain.. she tricked us.. She isn't at the city, she's at my pond! The necklace! *gasps and looks at Roman, full on fae, unable to hold any glamour*

Dex tilted his head. "Want to come back to my place? You can stay there for the night if you like." He asked.
Toru nods "yeah sure,though I'm still hungry" she sighs and looks around.

shortyshot8 said:
(Real smooth xD )
(...whatever xD )

LunaCrosby said:
Toru nods "yeah sure,though I'm still hungry" she sighs and looks around.
Dex looked around as well. "Welllll what do you feel like eating? We got plenty of pizza left at my dorm." He said.

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks and snaps her fingers, the water rising and turning black, the plants turning Fae. Dangerous and deadly. She sighs and lifts her hand, willing the necklace to come up but it stays put, growling she tries again* I want. That. Necklace.
------------------

Snow:*nods, relaxing in Romans arms, her vines turning black though and she looks down, her eyes growing black, and she looks out around the forest on the outer edge of the city* Rain.. she tricked us.. She isn't at the city, she's at my pond! The necklace! *gasps and looks at Roman, full on fae, unable to hold any glamour*
Roman nods, "Lets go then..." he grabs Snow's hand and makes them appear at her pond. "Hey!! What the hell are you doing?!" He barks.

Jennete said:
------------------

"I could just grab it..." He offers, bending down to look at the necklace. "But try again if you want..." He says as he looks at the water swirl and change.

(Well I can't do anything about it. Ty is missing, Celia nobody cares about anymore, Diablo is a really weird character, and Dex is with Toru >_<)

(I'm honestly stuck...I don't know what to do for now. I'm bored :P @Aeron is busy doing homework and I'm sitting here like a dork reading everyone's posts... xD )

(...whatever xD )

Dex looked around as well. "Welllll what do you feel like eating? We got plenty of pizza left at my dorm." He said.
"Yay pizza! Let's go!" She said grabbing his hand and running off... into the wrong direction.... again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu sighed "I don't think I want your toung being ripped out" she said softly to William
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "You think I care what your father does? I can have Akira deal with him if he attacks me"

(Happens to all of us... I could send Diablo over there, but he's super weirddddd)
(haha he did jump out of the bushes...but I found that hilarious for some reason and I don't know what that reason could've possibly been)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back