• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain: *relaxing now she pulls on the connection with her Fae plants and gasps, shocks running through Jay's head* No...no no no no! Snow you bitch! *cursing and restless, like a caged tiger on the prowl, wanting to rip at something, anything*
Jay's face twitches as he shuts his eyes in pain, not wanting to fall with everyone around. "You need... To relax!" He whispers harshly through gritted teeth.

BlueHawk said:
Jay's face twitches as he shuts his eyes in pain, not wanting to fall with everyone around. "You need... To relax!" He whispers harshly through gritted teeth.
Rain:*nods and growls a little, rage building up inside her but she hits the endorphins again saying through gritted teeth* Death now. Let me kill someone Jay.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu quickly pulled away "i-I can't not now any ways" she said softly to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "What do you mean?" He asked nervously

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods and growls a little, rage building up inside her but she hits the endorphins again saying through gritted teeth* Death now. Let me kill someone Jay.
"Where? We are in a crowded city. Look, just take some deep breaths. I can do this without the plants..." He tries to suggest, not really wanting to kill, especially not here.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex's smile grew as he hugged you. "Heh, thanks Toru... You just made me the happiest man on earth today." He laughed.
(Gotta go to bed! Night!)
She hugged him back "I'm glad I did" she smiled.

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled happily "I do now" he said Playfully before dissapering into darkness then reapering behind her with a grin as he pulled her into him sliding his hands around her waist [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She giggled then looked confused as he left but then felt his arms around her waist "you playing with me mister" she said and laid her back to his chest.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair grabbed his arm, "I don't want you to hurt them! They are important to me!"
Han nods, "You have my word then..." he put a hand on her shoulder, "Stay safe, and get what you're going for."

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks down and whispers* I was looking for her.. I found her plants, I destroyed them, hence the burns. But i just didn't want you to get hurt *she looks up at Roman and wraps her arms around his neck, on her tip toes and she says with complete sincerity* That's what friends do right? They make life better for their friends in every way they can. I saw it in a movie, the girlfriends in tv shows always see a problem the boy is having and try to solve it or handle a problem they have and dont ask for help.. I don't want you to be forced to save me..
--------------

Rain:*smirks and looks in his mind for where the endorphins are released and blows a kiss, setting them free in a rush of feel good waves* Better you big cry baby?

Roman passionately kissed Snow, "I'm fine, don't worry about me." He said smiling. "You may not want me to protect you all the time, but I will. It's my duty as your boyfriend to make sure you're OK. Even if you deny my protection, I'll just protect you even more, and it's just because I love you." He sighs and looks her directly in the eyes, "Besides, I already lost one important woman in my life, and I don't plan on losing another."

*Yuki then remembered the necklace she had bought for both Shira and herself. She looks at the necklace and thinks to herself*

'
pleas shira...please be okay and well...and please stay with me..'

@Daniel reaver

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex pecked you on the lips. "I wish I could of got you a ring... But I don't have enough money..." He sighed.
"Its fine I don't need a ring to be happy" she smiled and kissed him.

Nexia blushes when she feels his arms around her waist. She snuggles herself close to him. 'Never leave me' she thinks as she closes her eyes. Regular stardust gently dancing around them.

@Daniel reaver

(A lot of dumb people have done a lot of great things. So that makes you a great person. Embrace your inner dumb!)
(I'm always embracing it >:3)

Dex kissed back. "I just think... If your brothers found out..." He said, a bit nervous.
"Ehh... just keep running and don't look back" she said half joking half serious.

LunaCrosby said:
(I'm always embracing it >:3)

"Ehh... just keep running and don't look back" she said half joking half serious.
Dex laughed. "There's nothing in this entire world that going to keep me from you." He said, holding your hand tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back