• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel stoped walking after a while looking down "it's not considered weak to show the way your feeling and showing your fears you know that right" he asked her quietly just wanting her to open up to him
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She paused for a bit "...yeah it is, if people know what you are scared of, they can laugh at you or use it..." she replied as she looked at the ground

Roman said:
Roman pressed the button and looked at the girl, "You look like you've seen a ghost, or you're just scared of me." He sighs, "Look, we can walk across." He said, pointing to the lights.
Snow:*nods and walks across the street, following the motion of the sign, thinking that is how one should walk to be normal and she desperately tries to pass for normal. Not wanting Roman to get hurt anymore...knowing he would probably be mad at all the burn marks she got on her arms and legs and cheek*

------------

Rain:*stops the pain immediately and a soothing feeling washes over Jay's head* You know more then I do that you shouldn't trust anyone Jay

@BlueHawk

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex waved his hands in front of him, blushing. "I-It's nothing! I-I was just thinking about... Something." He said, looking away.
"What are you thinking about? You've been acting strange all day" she said and looked at him.

LunaCrosby said:
"What are you thinking about? You've been acting strange all day" she said and looked at him.
Dex backed up into a bench. "I-I don't know what your talking about!" He laughed nervously.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''okay. but uhh, where should we get ice cream at?''

[/QUOTE]
"....there's a little ice cream place right there" she pointed up the path at the top of the beach "its not very far~" she said with a smile.

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and walks across the street, following the motion of the sign, thinking that is how one should walk to be normal and she desperately tries to pass for normal. Not wanting Roman to get hurt anymore...knowing he would probably be mad at all the burn marks she got on her arms and legs and cheek*
------------

Rain:*stops the pain immediately and a soothing feeling washes over Jay's head* You know more then I do that you shouldn't trust anyone Jay

@BlueHawk
Jay contemplates what Rain says for a moment. "You're right... I guess being in my mind can tell you those kind of things..." He says as he stands.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed as she looked at him her eyes sparkling 'don't do it Mitsu' she thought as she stared into his eyes
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William had the urge to kiss her so badly while thinking "William calm down!"

Nonalaka said:
"....there's a little ice cream place right there" she pointed up the path at the top of the beach "its not very far~" she said with a smile.
''hmmm...alright then, lets go''

*Natsuru said as he stood up and gave Amara a hand*

BlueHawk said:
Jay contemplates what Rain says for a moment. "You're right... I guess being in my mind can tell you those kind of things..." He says as he stands.
Rain:*silent for a moment then says curtly* that and other things from my own head. Now, are we going to get some cash or not?

shortyshot8 said:
William had the urge to kiss her so badly while thinking "William calm down!"
Tyler sighed. "Why do you think love is so UNNATURAL... It's supposed to be natural." He explained.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed. "Why do you think love is so UNNATURAL... It's supposed to be natural." He explained.
"Just give me a moment I need to see what she is like!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...alright then, lets go''
*Natsuru said as he stood up and gave Amara a hand*

[/QUOTE]
Amara happily took his hand "so, what's you favourite kind of ice cream?" She asked as they walked along.

Jennete said:
Rain:*silent for a moment then says curtly* that and other things from my own head. Now, are we going to get some cash or not?
Jay nods his head. "Sure... I'm ready for that. I don't have any clue where a bank is around here though..." He says as he looks around the school yard.

Roman said:
Roman saw a little girl trying to cross the street, "Maybe I should go help her..." he shrugged and made his way over to her, "You look like you need some help, mind if I assisted you?" He asked, placing his hand on her shoulder.
Han tried talking, "I would go with you, but I don't think you'd let me..." his voice muffled due to his face being buried in his pillow.
"They don't like anyone... just their own kind... They would hurt you." Blair sat up and held his hand, "It's safer to stay away."

Jennete said:
------------

@BlueHawk
Roman rubbed his chin, "You walk silly." He said with a smile, "It's cute."

tumblr_lo1jz57VAH1qf7akq.gif

When they made it to the other side, he knelt down, "There is something about you, ... Something familiar." He then notices the burns, "Those burns, you should be more careful little one. By the way, I want to see you safe later on... Snow." Roman said, walking the other way.

Rain:*sighs and flicks his mind again* It's in town. We will go to town to get it.. *she sighs*

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods his head. "Sure... I'm ready for that. I don't have any clue where a bank is around here though..." He says as he looks around the school yard.

Nonalaka said:
Amara happily took his hand "so, what's you favourite kind of ice cream?" She asked as they walked along.
''hmm...chocolate i suppose..''

*Natsuru said walking beside Amara*

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looked at him quizically and stepped forward staring at him.
Dex blushed at how close she was. "R-Really... It's nothing..." He said, with almost sad eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back