• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"Sure" he said to her a little agravated at how thick and hard headed she was as he turned around and started walking again twoards the Ferris wheel

@Nonalaka

-------------

River sloghtly calmed down when he felt her hand peting his hair as one hand slightly moved twoards her

@Piffy Queen

LunaCrosby said:
"You Ok? You look upset" toru asked and frowned.
Dex waved his hands in front of him, blushing. "I-It's nothing! I-I was just thinking about... Something." He said, looking away.

BlueHawk said:
Jay stops dead in his tracks. "What! Your the one that tried to kill me!" He says angirly as he smacks his head a bit. "Time for you to go." He says angrily.
Rain:*laughs and pushes on his mind, making him feel the pain of his mind warping and bending from all the tangles she had already made deep inside of it* You force me out, you will die and it won't just be me having tried. I will have succeeded. Now calm down. I also saved your life. I gave you power. We have a deal Jay.

--------------

Snow:*looks up at Roman and her eyes widen, nodding in shock at him having found her without her realizing it, but doesn't speak, knowing her voice is the same*

@Roman

Mitsu blushed more and sloghtly looked away "Wh-what's that look for" she said nervously to him as she averted her gaze from him

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed more and sloghtly looked away "Wh-what's that look for" she said nervously to him as she averted her gaze from him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed a little more "What do you mean?" He asked nervously

Daniel reaver]"Sure" he said to her a little agravated at how thick and hard headed she was as he turned around and started walking again twoards the Ferris wheel @Nonalaka ------------- River sloghtly calmed down when he felt her hand peting his hair as one hand slightly moved twoards her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
Euloria followed in behind slowly, not saying a word realising she had annoyed her new friend, she felt a bit guilty... she just didn't want to look petty by being scared of such a silly thing, but apparently from what she had learned from today, that was wrong but it was a habit.

Mitsu just blushed more looking away a little more "n-nothing" she wispered

@shortyshot8

---------------

River smiled in his sleep as he slid one hand across the sheets to her arm and left it there in a loving way as he slept his body slightly curling so it was closer to her

@Piffy Queen

Nonalaka said:
"Well...you said you wanted to walk around earlier right?" Amara replied. Her mood perking up again.
''well...what do you wanna do?''

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "We're not going to find anyone here..." He said sadly
@Himeragi Seiker (Or anyone who does the Cafe)
i do cosplay cafe)))

Jennete said:
Rain:*laughs and pushes on his mind, making him feel the pain of his mind warping and bending from all the tangles she had already made deep inside of it* You force me out, you will die and it won't just be me having tried. I will have succeeded. Now calm down. I also saved your life. I gave you power. We have a deal Jay.
--------------

Snow:*looks up at Roman and her eyes widen, nodding in shock at him having found her without her realizing it, but doesn't speak, knowing her voice is the same*

@Roman
Jay drops to a knee as he grips his head, the pain from Rain messing from it. "Ah... Okay okay! I'll trust you for now..." He says as he tries to gather himself, still holding a hand on his head.

Jennete said:
--------------

@Roman
Roman pressed the button and looked at the girl, "You look like you've seen a ghost, or you're just scared of me." He sighs, "Look, we can walk across." He said, pointing to the lights.

Daniel stoped walking after a while looking down "it's not considered weak to show the way your feeling and showing your fears you know that right" he asked her quietly just wanting her to open up to him feeling guilty for prying at her so much but he just couldn't help it

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]just dont mind sena, lets just pretend you guys did already xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(That sounds much easier xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...what do you wanna do?''

i do cosplay cafe)))

[/QUOTE]
"What do I wanna do? Hmm....well I was kinda hoping we could walk too but if I have to choose something different I guess...huh, we could get ice cream?" She said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
"What do I wanna do? Hmm....well I was kinda hoping we could walk too but if I have to choose something different I guess...huh, we could get ice cream?" She said with a smile.
''okay. but uhh, where should we get ice cream at?''

Daniel reaver]Mitsu just blushed more looking away a little more "n-nothing" she wispered @shortyshot8 --------------- River smiled in his sleep as he slid one hand across the sheets to her arm and left it there in a loving way as he slept his body slightly curling so it was closer to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
William continued blushing as he put his finger under her chin forcing her to look at him

Daniel reaver]Mitsu just blushed more looking away a little more "n-nothing" she wispered @shortyshot8 --------------- River smiled in his sleep as he slid one hand across the sheets to her arm and left it there in a loving way as he slept his body slightly curling so it was closer to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
She kisses River's head lightly. The darkness of her eyes slowly fades, her eyes now a gray color. "Ill protect you from anyone." She speaks softly. The stardust continues to spin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back