• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmpf...it doesnt annoy me...just thought we switched personalities in collateral of you removing the curse''
*Natsuru said as he looked away trying to hide his face from Amara*

[/QUOTE]
"Eh?" She sat up "I don't think you're acting like me though" she giggled "....why are you hiding like that?" She frowned as she moved around to see his face.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled. "You don't need to help me. I just need some time to think it over. I'll be back as soon as possible. Then we can do THAT when I get back..." He said, a mischievous grin on his face.
Nora blushed and fanned herself,"My gosh, I might faint if you say anything more about that."

"I know... Your right, but he still pulled a knife on me."

Dex nodded. "Ok princess. I shall humbly serve you!" He said, bowing dramatically as a joke.
Toru rolled her eyes jokingly "don't make people think your my slave or something" she laughed.

Nonalaka said:
"Eh?" She sat up "I don't think you're acting like me though" she giggled "....why are you hiding like that?" She frowned as she moved around to see his face.
*Natsuru then looked at Amara*

''cuz i can...''

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Yuki cannot get here @Himeragi Seiker)
Ansom smiled. "Mitsu wants us to be together."

@Daniel reaver
chiii...ok)))

*Yuki stays home playing video games*

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed and fanned herself,"My gosh, I might faint if you say anything more about that."
Tyler smirked. "I might just come back just so that I can do THAT with you." He said in a teasing tone.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru rolled her eyes jokingly "don't make people think your my slave or something" she laughed.
Dex tilted his head. "I'm your servant, not your slave." He said. "I'd do anything for you."

Tyler smirked. "I might just come back just so that I can do THAT with you." He said in a teasing tone.
Nora blushed even more and bit her lip,"You're doing this on purpose aren't you?" She asked as she glared at the ground.

(@Himeragi Seiker Can I have Tyler break up with Sena real quick? I forgot to have him do that... :/ )

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blushed even more and bit her lip,"You're doing this on purpose aren't you?" She asked as she glared at the ground.
Tyler couldn't help laughing. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...what do you wanna do now...?''

[/QUOTE]
"Well...you said you wanted to walk around earlier right?" Amara replied. Her mood perking up again.

Shira looked down slightly before looking back up "how badly" she asked ansom curiously before taking another bite of rice

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked back at will once the girl had gone "what did you do" she said coldly glaring at him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William raised his hands "Calm down it was just something in the past"

(Cam is still with Nora right? >_<)
(Yep)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well you didn't tell me where you wanted to go! How was I gonna know?" Nora said as she pulled him into a cafe.
Cam smirks "That is true" He said happily

(@Himeragi Seiker Can I have Tyler break up with Sena real quick? I forgot to have him do that... :/ )

Tyler couldn't help laughing. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." He said.
"I'll get you back for this. Just you wait." Nora said with a smirk.

"What was it" she asked as she turned to him getting close to him as she stared him in the yes puting her hands on the bed at either sided of him

@shortyshot8

River layed there in bed sweat dripping down his four head as he struggled to toss and turn His dreams being of nexia then the boy that wanted him dead

@Piffy Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back