• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*laughs inside his head* No Fae, not even I, Can tell a lie. And yes, that question you just asked counted as one you have two left
Jay looks down at the ground, not sure if he is satisfied with having used that as his question. "Why do you sound so familiar?" He asks, wanting to know.

Nexia steps closer to William, almost surrounded in Dark Stardust. "River would hurt no one. This is his home as much asnit is yours. Do anything to hurt him, and you may not survive." Her eyes almost pure black as she glares toward him, her fist still surrounded in darkness.

@shortyshot8

Aeron said:
Ivory swung Hayate up to the edge of the car, and fell off the car, flying upwards last second and landing Hayate and herself right in front of the girl. @Nanne
The girl quietly stared at them for a second. Then said in a quiet voice with no emotion, "Hi".

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks down at the ground, not sure if he is satisfied with having used that as his question. "Why do you sound so familiar?" He asks, wanting to know.
Rain: Because I am Rain. I am Snow's other half so our voices are the same almost... except she adopted a more earth accent and tone.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel sighed happily as he started walking with her "that's gokd I thought you would slap me for that!" He said a
Nervous yet playful Frin on his face as he walked next to her

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"If I'm honest, if the man wasn't giving you a deal on tickets I would have" she said bluntly as she walked along.

Mitsu stood up glaring at the girl "don't talk to him that way" she said coldly her chaotic purple eye seeming to glow as she spoke the windows in the dorm starting to shake

@shortyshot8 @Piffy Queen

Nanne said:
The girl quietly stared at them for a second. Then said in a quiet voice with no emotion, "Hi".
Diablo popped out of the bushes nearby. "Hmm... The silent quiet type? How troubling..." He said, rubbing his chin.

Jennete said:
Rain: Because I am Rain. I am Snow's other half so our voices are the same almost... except she adopted a more earth accent and tone.
Jay stops dead in his tracks. "What! Your the one that tried to kill me!" He says angirly as he smacks his head a bit. "Time for you to go." He says angrily.

Daniel laughed softly a little releif in the laughe "then I got lucky" he said hesitanrlt to her 'why did I do that it's not like I needed the discount' he thought as he walked with her

@Nonalaka

Jennete said:
Scarlet:*looks at Aeos and the Saddine and steps back to the kitchen, looking down and goes to get some blood, not knowing what is happening to who she thought was her little brother that she could take care of and raise.. but knows it is for the best*
@Heartbreakvibes @Daniel reaver ((okay idk where that scene is but using scarlet so I tried putting something vague))

-------------------

Snow:*comes up from the earth and whimpers, changing forms again to a small girl with short red hair and big hazel eyes, her arms covered in burns and she heads to the forest...or tries too, trying to walk across the street but she it unable to push the button sense iron is deadly to Faries, she walks across with other people but ends up going in a square since she was just following where people were walking* oh sister... *again trying to say a phrase "oh brother"*

@Roman
Roman saw a little girl trying to cross the street, "Maybe I should go help her..." he shrugged and made his way over to her, "You look like you need some help, mind if I assisted you?" He asked, placing his hand on her shoulder.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair sets it down on the counter nightstand then sighs, "My... Pack... Should I even go see them... " Blair layed down on the bed next to Han's thinking about them.
Han tried talking, "I would go with you, but I don't think you'd let me..." his voice muffled due to his face being buried in his pillow.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu stood up glaring at the girl "don't talk to him that way" she said coldly her chaotic purple eye seeming to glow as she spoke the windows in the dorm starting to shake @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
Nexia doesnt flitch at Mitsu. "You don't want me to hurt someone you love. I dont want him to kill someone I love" She keeps her eyes on William, not scared of the windows shaking. She turn toward her, the darkness surrounding her.

@Daniel reaver @shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler flops on the plane of your mind. "Man... I want to kiss you so bad right now!" He laughed.
"You could...but it would be awkward for Cam." Nora snickered at the thought.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru quickly grabbed hers and began eating it "thank you" she said.
Dex smiled. "Anything for my princess." He said, eating his.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You could...but it would be awkward for Cam." Nora snickered at the thought.
"I don't... Really think I should come back yet though..." He said, sitting in the confines of Nora's mind.

Allen walked around, hugging the bear he had gotten "people are so cruel to me, I wish I was normal or dead" he sighed but was suddenly pushed down by a group of three "hah wimp!" They said and high fived eachother, then still towering over him "please go away... I don't want to hurt you.." he said.

Nanne said:
Ivory blinked and turned back to the girl. Her head tilted, as always as she stared at her. "Who are you?" She said curiously. (Late Reply, sorry, doing homework xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex smiled. "Anything for my princess." He said, eating his.

"I don't... Really think I should come back yet though..." He said, sitting in the confines of Nora's mind.
"You call me princess yet I don't have a nickname for you" she whined and pouted.

LunaCrosby said:
"You call me princess yet I don't have a nickname for you" she whined and pouted.
Dex tilted his head. "If your my princess, doesn't that make me your prince?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back