• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled. "I can't hang out with the one I love? Well that sucks..." He said sarcastically.
"Aww, you poor baby. I'll give you all the kisses when I get back...and that other thing too." Nora smirked.

Shira looked down a little more "I want to but..." She trailed off before thinking about Mitsu "what does she think about this" she asked him

@AsongOfIceandFire

Scarlet:*looks at Aeos and the Saddine and steps back to the kitchen, looking down and goes to get some blood, not knowing what is happening to who she thought was her little brother that she could take care of and raise.. but knows it is for the best*

@Heartbreakvibes @Daniel reaver ((okay idk where that scene is but using scarlet so I tried putting something vague))

-------------------

Snow:*comes up from the earth and whimpers, changing forms again to a small girl with short red hair and big hazel eyes, her arms covered in burns and she heads to the forest...or tries too, trying to walk across the street but she it unable to push the button sense iron is deadly to Faries, she walks across with other people but ends up going in a square since she was just following where people were walking* oh sister... *again trying to say a phrase "oh brother"*

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
"Aww, you poor baby. I'll give you all the kisses when I get back...and that other thing too." Nora smirked.
Tyler went red. "Uh... Sure thing..." He said, almost fainting.

Nonalaka said:
"Ooof but I can read everyone else's!" A grin crossed her face when she saw his reaction, she giggled a bit, poking his noise a second time out of curiosity.
( ( I'm sure you did great uvu))
*Natsuru's blush grew a bit darker*

''w-why are you poking my nose like that...? only Natsumi does these kinds of things..''

do i owe any replies???)))

@AsongOfIceandFire

Jennete said:
Rain:*Sighs and snaps her fingers, the plants stopping, staying still till further commands* Fine, lets do something else then...like rob a bank? *smirks knowing how to play to Jay's greed. Needing to corrupt him, her plan to destroy everything Snow loves backfiring a little if he doesn't actually destroy things*
-------------

Snow:*see's Roman run right past her and she holds her breath, turning into water and going underground, following the plants roots now they stopped, curious onto why they aren't moving, wondering what Rain could possibly have been distracted by to not cause chaos. Cutting their roots with high pressured rain slices to cut, fighting off their attacks, or attempts at attacks, burning though when black water mixes with her own. Knowing that she is helping*

@Roman
"OK... I can work with that I guess... I want to build up to mass murder instead of just being thrown into it." He says with a small laugh. Jay sighs a bit. "But, can you answer me one thing?" He stutters.

*Yuki teleported and appeared next to Ansom*

''sorry, i just couldnt help myself from teleporting here...besides um..how is Mitsu doing...? where is she anyway?''

*Yuki asked Shira and Ansom in a calm way*

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at the man as he handed them two tickets that where shaped like hearts and daniel handed him the money before starting to walk through the gates not removing his arm from her waist yet
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria was trying her best to play along but this was outside her comfort zone for sure. She turned her head away, hiding her face from view

Blair sets it down on the counter nightstand then sighs, "My... Pack... Should I even go see them... " Blair layed down on the bed next to Han's thinking about them.

Daniel walked with her till the entrance was out of sight the sighed and blushed deeply as he quickly pulled his hand away from her waist and looked away "s-sorry" he said to her

@Nonalaka

(What matters, is that you did your best. So what if you got nervous?)

Tyler sighed. "I'll tag along... It might be fun."

Dex smiled and led you to the park. There was a cotton candy stand nearby. "Want any cotton candy?" Dex asked.
Torus eyes lit up and she nodded her head frantically "yes I do"

BlueHawk said:
"OK... I can work with that I guess... I want to build up to mass murder instead of just being thrown into it." He says with a small laugh. Jay sighs a bit. "But, can you answer me one thing?" He stutters.
Rain: Fine you have three questions. But after that no more for the rest of your human life. *a little agitated*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora snickered,"You're so cute," she thought, smirking still.
Tyler sulked in the corner in your head, his face still a bright red. "I-I told you 1000 times... I'm not cute!" He protested.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru's blush grew a bit darker*
''w-why are you poking my nose like that...? only Natsumi does these kinds of things..''

do i owe any replies???)))

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
She tilted her head "Am I not allowed to?" She pouted at him "its funny!"

Jennete said:
Rain: Fine you have three questions. But after that no more for the rest of your human life. *a little agitated*
Jay thinks for a moment, knowing he will have to use his questions wisely. "And you promise you'll answer them truthfully?" He asks as he walks.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel walked with her till the entrance was out of sight the sighed and blushed deeply as he quickly pulled his hand away from her waist and looked away "s-sorry" he said to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head "Its alright...it was an act" she replied as she walked ahead slightly.

Tyler sulked in the corner in your head, his face still a bright red. "I-I told you 1000 times... I'm not cute!" He protested.
Nora nodded quickly,"Yes you are. It's a good thing that you're cute, so hush your face and let me compliment you."

Atrio smiled happily "I do now" he said

Playfully before dissapering into darkness then reapering behind her with a grin as he pulled her into him sliding his hands around her waist

@Sweetone

BlueHawk said:
Jay thinks for a moment, knowing he will have to use his questions wisely. "And you promise you'll answer them truthfully?" He asks as he walks.
Rain:*laughs inside his head* No Fae, not even I, Can tell a lie. And yes, that question you just asked counted as one you have two left

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded quickly,"Yes you are. It's a good thing that you're cute, so hush your face and let me compliment you."
Tyler sighed in defeat. "Gah, I can't stay mad at you." He said

Daniel sighed happily as he started walking with her "that's gokd I thought you would slap me for that!" He said a

Nervous yet playful Frin on his face as he walked next to her

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back