• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Aeron said:
Ivory looked at her feet as she backed up a bit, lightly blushing."Um...thanks, Hayate, you're pretty cool too." She had a bit of fright in her eyes as she turned to see Nora run up to them.
Ivory brushed her hair behind her ear as she glanced back at the Ferris Wheel. "I think we were up there longer than I realized..." Ivory murmered, but shook her head and hugged her friend hello. "Where did you guys go, Nora?"
Hayate smiled and nodded, "You're welcome and thanks." He took his hands off of her shoulders and moved to her side, watching as Nora and Ivory spoke to one another.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned as she grabbed her hand "Alright where do we start?"
"To the cafe! Or where you go the pick up women." Nora said as she pulled him along. "What do you like in a girl?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"To the cafe! Or where you go the pick up women." Nora said as she pulled him along. "What do you like in a girl?"
Cam sighed "I don't know they just have to be kind and enjoy cuddling oh and they have to be ready to have sex cause without it I kinda die"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shrugged "it's a date the guy usually picks" she said softly to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Another choice I have to make?" He looked nervous "Damn it what if I pick the wrong place!?!"

"How do you want me to prove it?" Ansom asked. "I could shower you with kisses, but how does that show love?" He tilted his head and smiled. "I guess you just have to trust me."

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sure, it'll be hard, but that's the fun of it. Now come on, we're on a mission. I'll find someone who loves you just for you." Nora said with a smile before grabbing his hand.

"I have no idea where he is. I'm gonna go now though. I'm helping someone with love! Bye!" Nora waved before leaving with Cam.
"Alright...bye!" Ivory waved after her as she turned to face Hayate. "I think the girl is gonna need sometime...should we do something meantime?" She asked as she looked around the amusement park. @Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I don't know they just have to be kind and enjoy cuddling oh and they have to be ready to have sex cause without it I kinda die"

Al sighed "Another choice I have to make?" He looked nervous "Damn it what if I pick the wrong place!?!"
"Well that's good to know. That's gonna be hard to find, but I like a challenge! We're going to the club first and the a cafe...oh and a strip club!" Nora said happily as she looked around for a club.

Nexia's voice goes cold. "Why did you threaten to kill River. A HUMAN?!" She steps closer towars him, the black dust growing behind her.

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well that's good to know. That's gonna be hard to find, but I like a challenge! We're going to the club first and the a cafe...oh and a strip club!" Nora said happily as she looked around for a club.
Cam facepalmed "Oh god this should be interesting to say the least"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Nexia's voice goes cold. "Why did you threaten to kill River. A HUMAN?!" She steps closer towars him, the black dust growing behind her.
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smirks "Because if everyone knows we have magic then we will be hunted down"

WeirdPrincess said:
Tyler popped into your head. "Hey! What's shaking? Wait, did you just say STRIP club...?" He asked. "I hope you aren't cheating on me... I trust you, it just makes me a bit uneasy."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled sensing the joy she was having before they reached the amusement and walked up to the ticket booth "hello sir may I intrest you two in the couples pack you get your tickets half off" the man in the booth said to them before daniel blushed leting go of her hand ten sliding his arm around her
Waist "sure" he said to the worker acting as if they where a real couple

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria felt an arm go around her waist, her face went bright red in response. Surely this was just part of the act for half price tickets, she hoped it was, she felt awkward.

shortyshot8 said:
William smirks "Because if everyone knows we have magic then we will be hunted down"
"Well you didn't tell me where you wanted to go! How was I gonna know?" Nora said as she pulled him into a cafe.

Jennete said:
Rain:*Sighs and snaps her fingers, the plants stopping, staying still till further commands* Fine, lets do something else then...like rob a bank? *smirks knowing how to play to Jay's greed. Needing to corrupt him, her plan to destroy everything Snow loves backfiring a little if he doesn't actually destroy things*
-------------

Snow:*see's Roman run right past her and she holds her breath, turning into water and going underground, following the plants roots now they stopped, curious onto why they aren't moving, wondering what Rain could possibly have been distracted by to not cause chaos. Cutting their roots with high pressured rain slices to cut, fighting off their attacks, or attempts at attacks, burning though when black water mixes with her own. Knowing that she is helping*

@Roman
Roman continued to look for Snow, "How can I not find her? I thought this would be much easier than it is...". He stopped running and looked around a few alleyways. Nothing. A few stores. Still nothing. He finally thought, Just look for someone who's still getting used to human nature!

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow at him "Or maybe your noggin is broken" she laughed as she poked him on the nose.
((AAA good luck!))
''m-my brain is broken! its just that you cant read my emotions so well...''

*Natsuru said in a somewhat annoyed tone but blushed a bit when she poked his nose*

dont think i did too well on my audition, got so nervous i couldnt play my solo or my scale clearly >.<)))

@AsongOfIceandFire

@TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler popped into your head. "Hey! What's shaking? Wait, did you just say STRIP club...?" He asked. "I hope you aren't cheating on me... I trust you, it just makes me a bit uneasy."
"Of course not! I'm helping Cam find love with someone. I hope it goes well!" Nora grinned and giggled at the thought of her cheating on Tyler.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru said in a somewhat annoyed tone but blushed a bit when she poked his nose*

dont think i did too well on my audition, got so nervous i couldnt play my solo or my scale clearly >.<)))

@AsongOfIceandFire

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(What matters, is that you did your best. So what if you got nervous?)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Of course not! I'm helping Cam find love with someone. I hope it goes well!" Nora grinned and giggled at the thought of her cheating on Tyler.
Tyler sighed. "I'll tag along... It might be fun."

LunaCrosby said:
"Yup the park sounds nice" she said happily.
Dex smiled and led you to the park. There was a cotton candy stand nearby. "Want any cotton candy?" Dex asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(What matters, is that you did your best. So what if you got nervous?)

Tyler sighed. "I'll tag along... It might be fun."
"You don't have to. This might take awhile to do. I'm trying to find the type of girl he likes and I'm gonna do it!" Nora raised her fist in the air before quickly putting it down.

Daniel smiled at the man as he handed them two tickets that where shaped like hearts and daniel handed him the money before starting to walk through the gates not removing his arm from her waist yet

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
Her fist gets surrounded in the dark stardust as she steps closer. "River would NEVER do something like that. He knows I have magic, and do you think he is heartless?!" She punches Will in the middle of the chest.

Daniel reaver]Atrio laughed at her actions as he reched behind him grabing her arms and pulling her up so she was back hugginf him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
She giggled and was on his back and kissed his neck as she hung on.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You don't have to. This might take awhile to do. I'm trying to find the type of girl he likes and I'm gonna do it!" Nora raised her fist in the air before quickly putting it down.
Tyler smiled. "I can't hang out with the one I love? Well that sucks..." He said sarcastically.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

@AsongOfIceandFire

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
"Ooof but I can read everyone else's!" A grin crossed her face when she saw his reaction, she giggled a bit, poking his noise a second time out of curiosity.

( ( I'm sure you did great uvu))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back