• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex smiled. "Anything for my princess." He said, eating his.

"I don't... Really think I should come back yet though..." He said, sitting in the confines of Nora's mind.
"Why not? Are you okay?" Nora asked him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed softly a little releif in the laughe "then I got lucky" he said hesitanrlt to her 'why did I do that it's not like I needed the discount' he thought as he walked with her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She nodded as she began looking at all the attractions around her, still a bit weary of the crowds around her.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled as all the darkness suddenly dissapered like it was never there "that stuff won't work on me" she said to her as the walls and ceiling slightly started to crack [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
She glares toward Mitsu. "You clearly don't understand." The black stardust returns, her eyes still black. "You love William, I can tell." She steps closer to Mitsu. "He wants to kill a person I love. I have the right to be angry. And that wall trick doesn't scare me"

Daniel smiled at her before walking in front of her and grabing her hand as he turned to face her "just pay attention to me ok" he said comfortingly to her

@Nonalaka

Mitsu smiled "it's no trick sweet heart" she said her eye glowing a bit more along with the chaotic jem that was on the bracket she had given William "I understand why you came and I won't let him kill whoever it is you love but. Don't mess with me" she said coldly to the girl

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''h-how is it funny...?''
*Natsuru blushed a little more*

[/QUOTE]
"Your reaction~! Its just so.." she leaned up to him her face just inches from his "cute!" She giggled

Tyler put his head in his hands. "I-I just murdered someone..." He said. "All out of cold blood..."
"What!?" Nora cried out loud before covering her mouth as people glared at her. "What do you mean you murdered someone? Why'd you do it?"

Aeron said:
Ivory blinked and turned back to the girl. Her head tilted, as always as she stared at her. "Who are you?" She said curiously. (Late Reply, sorry, doing homework xD )
After staring at the random person who popped out of the bush she turns back to the girl in front of her and replies, "My name is Kanae. Who are you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"What!?" Nora cried out loud before covering her mouth as people glared at her. "What do you mean you murdered someone? Why'd you do it?"
"I-I lost it... I killed the guy who stabbed William's eye out... I released Dark Tyler... I am now able to fully control him."

Nonalaka said:
"Your reaction~! Its just so.." she leaned up to him her face just inches from his "cute!" She giggled
''e-eh..?''

*Natsuru smirked a little annoyed*

''i hope we're not switching personalities right? cuz im sure i said that about a million times...''

"I-I lost it... I killed the guy who stabbed William's eye out... I released Dark Tyler... I am now able to fully control him."
Nora sighed,"Tyler...that wasn't right. Even if the guy was in the wrong for stabbing Will, it's still not right. And Dark Tyler...well he's just a jerk. You should have at least took him to the police or something."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at her before walking in front of her and grabing her hand as he turned to face her "just pay attention to me ok" he said comfortingly to her
@Nonalaka

Mitsu smiled "it's no trick sweet heart" she said her eye glowing a bit more along with the chaotic jem that was on the bracket she had given William "I understand why you came and I won't let him kill whoever it is you love but. Don't mess with me" she said coldly to the girl

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"E-eh..." Euloria would have if she could, but she couldn't, she was too busy hiding her coloured face.

Nanne said:
After staring at the random person who popped out of the bush she turns back to the girl in front of her and replies, "My name is Kanae. Who are you?"
Ivory stuck out her hand. "I'm Ivory, it's a pleasure to meet you." She said with a small smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed,"Tyler...that wasn't right. Even if the guy was in the wrong for stabbing Will, it's still not right. And Dark Tyler...well he's just a jerk. You should have at least took him to the police or something."
"I know... Your right, but he still pulled a knife on me."

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm going to start calling you that now" she said and laughed.
Dex nodded. "Ok princess. I shall humbly serve you!" He said, bowing dramatically as a joke.

Nexia glares coldy. The darkness still swelling around her. "I'm holding you too that statement" She replies sternly stepping away from Mitsu and William. "I'm watching you William." Nexia snaps her fingers and vanishes in a cloud of Black Stardust. She reappears a block away from River's dorm. The darkness still swelling around Nexia

@shortyshot8

Aeron said:
Ivory stuck out her hand. "I'm Ivory, it's a pleasure to meet you." She said with a small smile.
Kanae shook her hand, "Mine as well. Would you mind showing me the way to a nearby coffee shop? I'm sorry if it's too much to ask for but I'm completely lost..." she says embarrassed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I know... Your right, but he still pulled a knife on me."

Dex nodded. "Ok princess. I shall humbly serve you!" He said, bowing dramatically as a joke.
"Well why didn't you say that then. I count it as self defense if someone pulls out a weapon to hurt you."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''e-eh..?''
*Natsuru smirked a little annoyed*

''i hope we're not switching personalities right? cuz im sure i said that about a million times...''

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head "Nu-uh, I'm just good at acting" she said with a giggle moving away "y'know just saying what you'd say....does that annoy you?" she shrugged "besides you aren't cute you're handsome" she said nonchalantly as she lay on her back.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well why didn't you say that then. I count it as self defense if someone pulls out a weapon to hurt you."
Tyler shrugged. "I'll come back when I feel better." He said.

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "Nu-uh, I'm just good at acting" she said with a giggle moving away "y'know just saying what you'd say....does that annoy you?" she shrugged "besides you aren't cute you're handsome" she said nonchalantly as she lay on her back.
''hmpf...it doesnt annoy me...just thought we switched personalities in collateral of you removing the curse''

*Natsuru said as he looked away trying to hide his face from Amara*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora pouted,"But I'll miss you! And I can help!...maybe...I think."
Tyler smiled. "You don't need to help me. I just need some time to think it over. I'll be back as soon as possible. Then we can do THAT when I get back..." He said, a mischievous grin on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back