• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What was it" she asked as she turned to him getting close to him as she stared him in the yes puting her hands on the bed at either sided of him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "It was just a stupid little threat when I was angry" He said to her innocently

Nexia slowly makes her way toward River's dorm. The dark energy coming off her, her eyes still midnight black. She stands outside the dorm, scared to enter in her current state.

@Daniel reaver

Mitsu just got closer to him almost pushing him down onto the bed as she stared into his eyes geing to tell if he was lying or not

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu just got closer to him almost pushing him down onto the bed as she stared into his eyes geing to tell if he was lying or not
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William blushed a little from how close she got "Uhh Mi-Mitsu?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Your not my servant either, your my prince" she said and laughed.
Dex shrugged. "Works for me." He said, taking your hand and walked with you through the park. "Your brothers still haven't come back have they?"

Daniel sighed "if it's embarasing then focus on some thing els pretend your the only one here" he said as he smiled at her

@Nonalaka

Mitsu looked at him curiously "what?" She asked inocently as she slightly tolted her head before realizing and blushing Crimson

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked at him curiously "what?" She asked inocently as she slightly tolted her head before realizing and blushing Crimson
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William fell backwards and grabbed her sleeve by instinct as he pulled her on top of him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel sighed "if it's embarasing then focus on some thing els pretend your the only one here" he said as he smiled at her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head "I don't need to do that" she replied as she took a deep breath "I'm fine"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex shrugged. "Works for me." He said, taking your hand and walked with you through the park. "Your brothers still haven't come back have they?"
Toru shook her head "they'll be back tomorrow... dun dunn duunnnn" she said dramatically and laughed.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirks "That is true" He said happily
"Now, let's sit here." Nora said as she pushed him into a chai in the cafe. Taking a quick look around the room, she realized it was a type of maid cafe.

Hearing River's voice calling her name with fear makes her freeze. She soon ignores the fact that she looks like a demon. She enters his room and slowly walks toward him. She goes onto her knees by the bed and gently strokes his head. Her midnight black eyes look at him as caring as she can in her state.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"Now, let's sit here." Nora said as she pushed him into a chai in the cafe. Taking a quick look around the room, she realized it was a type of maid cafe.
Cam sighed "We're not going to find anyone here..." He said sadly

@Himeragi Seiker (Or anyone who does the Cafe)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler was still cracking up. "No you won't!!!" He laughed.
"Oh sure. Whatever works for you. I have a little trick up my sleeve," Nora said, grinning.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru shook her head "they'll be back tomorrow... dun dunn duunnnn" she said dramatically and laughed.
Dex frowned. "N-No!!!" He panicked. I-I was gonna ask her... To marry me... He thought to himself.

Shira sighed wanting her child to be happy and in a way wanting ansom to be with her again "so she wanted us together that bad huh" she wispered

@AsongOfIceandFire

Mitsu squealed a little when he pulled her down onto him then blushed even more as she slightly looked at him

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira sighed wanting her child to be happy and in a way wanting ansom to be with her again "so she wanted us together that bad huh" she wispered
@AsongOfIceandFire

Mitsu squealed a little when he pulled her down onto him then blushed even more as she slightly looked at him

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's eyes seemed to dilate a little when he looked at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back