• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman rubbed his chin, "You walk silly." He said with a smile, "It's cute."
tumblr_lo1jz57VAH1qf7akq.gif

When they made it to the other side, he knelt down, "There is something about,m... Something familiar." He then notices the burns, "Those burns, you should be more careful little one. By the way, I want to see you safe later on... Snow." Roman said, walking the other way.
Snow:*gasps and turns to water, re appearing in front of him in her normal appearance, her eyes wide in awe and she stops him, hands in his* How did you know??? *her curiosity overriding everything*

RPLoverRP said:
"They don't like anyone... just their own kind... They would hurt you." Blair sat up and held his hand, "It's safer to stay away."
Han sits up and rubs his eye, "Alright then... Just be careful, I don't wanna have to hurt someone." Han said, his face serious. "I'll just be around school."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu stared at him unable to pull away "don't do it don't d it' she repeated in her head as she stared at him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's head slowly moved closer to Mitsu's face while blushing "Calm down and stop now William!"

Mitsu blushed more as she tried to pull away sliding a hand to his chest trying to push away even though the motion looked more like a welcoming rather than a push

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex blushed at how close she was. "R-Really... It's nothing..." He said, with almost sad eyes.
Toru took one more step closer then stopped "well i hope its nothing bad" she said, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

Jennete said:
Snow:*gasps and turns to water, re appearing in front of him in her normal appearance, her eyes wide in awe and she stops him, hands in his* How did you know??? *her curiosity overriding everything*
Roman chuckled, "I know my girlfriend's power, I know what you act like too. Also, the way you walked across the street, that pretty much gave it away." He explained, holding her hands in his. "What were you thinking, leaving without telling me? I think you may have forgotten, but Rain is out there again."

LunaCrosby said:
Toru took one more step closer then stopped "well i hope its nothing bad" she said, a hint of nervousness in her voice.
Dex shook his head, panicking. "N-No! It's not bad! It's just... I'm nervous about telling you... But this might be the only chance I get..." He muttered.

Dex shook his head, panicking. "N-No! It's not bad! It's just... I'm nervous about telling you... But this might be the only chance I get..." He muttered.
"If its something you have to tell me my brothers won't get it in the way, they promised to do their own thing" Toru said and sat down on the bench.

Jennete said:
Rain:*sighs and flicks his mind again* It's in town. We will go to town to get it.. *she sighs*
Jay flinches when she flicks his head. "Can you stop that? As long as you're gonna mess with my mind, the least you can do is give me a mental massage." He says laughing as he walks into town

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed more as she tried to pull away sliding a hand to his chest trying to push away even though the motion looked more like a welcoming rather than a push
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William leaned in closer as their faces were an inch away "I-I"

LunaCrosby said:
"If its something you have to tell me my brothers won't get it in the way, they promised to do their own thing" Toru said and sat down on the bench.
Dex sighed with relief. He smiled. "That's a relief... I was gonna ask you if you would marry me..." He said, putting his hands behind his head.

Roman said:
Han sits up and rubs his eye, "Alright then... Just be careful, I don't wanna have to hurt someone." Han said, his face serious. "I'll just be around school."
Blair grabbed his arm, "I don't want you to hurt them! They are important to me!"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I know my girlfriend's power, I know what you act like too. Also, the way you walked across the street, that pretty much gave it away." He explained, holding her hands in his. "What were you thinking, leaving without telling me? I think you may have forgotten, but Rain is out there again."
Snow:*looks down and whispers* I was looking for her.. I found her plants, I destroyed them, hence the burns. But i just didn't want you to get hurt *she looks up at Roman and wraps her arms around his neck, on her tip toes and she says with complete sincerity* That's what friends do right? They make life better for their friends in every way they can. I saw it in a movie, the girlfriends in tv shows always see a problem the boy is having and try to solve it or handle a problem they have and dont ask for help.. I don't want you to be forced to save me..

--------------

BlueHawk said:
Jay flinches when she flicks his head. "Can you stop that? As long as you're gonna mess with my mind, the least you can do is give me a mental massage." He says laughing as he walks into town
Rain:*smirks and looks in his mind for where the endorphins are released and blows a kiss, setting them free in a rush of feel good waves* Better you big cry baby?

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks down and whispers* I was looking for her.. I found her plants, I destroyed them, hence the burns. But i just didn't want you to get hurt *she looks up at Roman and wraps her arms around his neck, on her tip toes and she says with complete sincerity* That's what friends do right? They make life better for their friends in every way they can. I saw it in a movie, the girlfriends in tv shows always see a problem the boy is having and try to solve it or handle a problem they have and dont ask for help.. I don't want you to be forced to save me..
--------------

Rain:*smirks and looks in his mind for where the endorphins are released and blows a kiss, setting them free in a rush of feel good waves* Better you big cry baby?
Jay blushes madly, before he let's out a long, satisfied sigh. "Much..." He says trailing off as he makes his way deeper into town.

Dex sighed with relief. He smiled. "That's a relief... I was gonna ask you if you would marry me..." He said, putting his hands behind his head.
Torus heart beat quickly after he said that and she couldn't help but blush and smile "well yeah why wouldn't I" she said and smiled more.

LunaCrosby said:
Torus heart beat quickly after he said that and she couldn't help but blush and smile "well yeah why wouldn't I" she said and smiled more.
Dex's smile grew as he hugged you. "Heh, thanks Toru... You just made me the happiest man on earth today." He laughed.

(Gotta go to bed! Night!)

...♅Akira sighed as he walked through the courtyard, not sensing any powers of note. An explosion suddenly occurred within the city, prompting Akira to activate his Tengan. He then looked to his right, towards the origin of the explosion. He spoke...

“ How odd. I wonder what caused the explosion.. ”

Madara-Edo-Tensei-7-520x245.jpg

BlueHawk said:
Jay blushes madly, before he let's out a long, satisfied sigh. "Much..." He says trailing off as he makes his way deeper into town.
Rain: *relaxing now she pulls on the connection with her Fae plants and gasps, shocks running through Jay's head* No...no no no no! Snow you bitch! *cursing and restless, like a caged tiger on the prowl, wanting to rip at something, anything*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed as he walked through the courtyard, not sensing any powers of note. An explosion suddenly occurred within the city, prompting Akira to activate his Tengan. He then looked to his right, towards the origin of the explosion. He spoke...
“ How odd.. ”

Madara-Edo-Tensei-7-520x245.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Tyler perked up from where he sat. "That was a big explosion... Should we go check it out?" He asked.

(Also, never mind)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu slowlt started to close her eyes as he neared her 'no no no' she thought
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William's lips met hers as he closed his eyes thinking "THIS IS IT FOR ME!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back