• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's heart continued to pound "Yo-You don't think that I like her do you?" He asked nervously
"That's the first sign of it, so yeah. You might." Nora said as she bounced in her seat before smacking Cam again."She's coming back! Quick, compliment her or something." She hissed before sitting up straight and smiling at Farah. Farah walked around tables as she gracefully made her way to Nora and Cams table. She held to trays in her hand and gently set down their orders in front of them."Would the mistress or master like anything else?"

shortyshot8 said:
Falim smiled happily "Hey I have a favor to ask of you.." She said nervously
Diablo stopped. "Yes?" He asked. "And don't even try and bite me. I'll blow your head off if you do." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's the first sign of it, so yeah. You might." Nora said as she bounced in her seat before smacking Cam again."She's coming back! Quick, compliment her or something." She hissed before sitting up straight and smiling at Farah. Farah walked around tables as she gracefully made her way to Nora and Cams table. She held to trays in her hand and gently set down their orders in front of them."Would the mistress or master like anything else?"
Cam smiled up at her "You have very nice eyeballs" He facepalmed "Idiot idiot idiot!!!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo stopped. "Yes?" He asked. "And don't even try and bite me. I'll blow your head off if you do." He said.
Falim frowned "Come on it's not gonna hurt or effect you in any way I just need a tiny bit of blood"

Shira smiled before kissing ansoms cheek then looking around "can you get me back to the house" she asked him softly

@AsongOfIceandFire

Diablo started walking in the direction of the dorms. He obviously knew Falim was a vampire, he just didn't say anything about it because he only OBSERVES people.

Dex sighs. "I miss my brother." He says, a bit louder.
"Tyler? I'm sure you'll see him soon" she says to cheer him up.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled up at her "You have very nice eyeballs" He facepalmed "Idiot idiot idiot!!!"

Falim frowned "Come on it's not gonna hurt or effect you in any way I just need a tiny bit of blood"
Diablo sighed. "Ok, only a little bite, but if you turn me into a vampire I will not hesitate to kill you. I have silver bullets." He said, leaving his neck wide open.

Diablo sighed. "Ok, only a little bite, but if you turn me into a vampire I will not hesitate to kill you. I have silver bullets." He said, leaving his neck wide open.
Falim giggled a tiny bit "I'm not a Werewolf" She said before sinking her fangs into his neck

LunaCrosby said:
"Tyler? I'm sure you'll see him soon" she says to cheer him up.
Dex smiled. "Heh, you know, that's the main reason I want to marry you... You are one of the only people that actually cares about me." He said. "My brother loves me that way too, but your the first person not including my family."

"Plus, your super nice to me."

@LunaCrosby

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I've only been alive two days" she said with a small giggle as she layed there on his chest blushing as she did so
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "That's not an answer as to what I asked" He said patting her head

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and rests her head on his shoulder, staring at her pond, waving her hand and the fae plants die, leaving behind the normal plants. Her pond still black though* At least she didn't get the necklace.. I placed it in protective barriers.. I have to move all this bad soul energy out or it will soon start to infect me *whispers and steps into the water, the water around her a little less black* I will have to sleep here tonight
Roman nodded, "Want me to sleep here with you?" He asked, watching the water purify as Snow stepped in.

shortyshot8 said:
Falim giggled a tiny bit "I'm not a Werewolf" She said before sinking her fangs into his neck
Diablo blushed a bit and winced, but held still. "Geez, can you stop biting me now?" He asked.

Daniel reaver]River slept soundly through the night with nexia in his arms [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
Nexia manages to lightly sleep, being heldin Rivers arm until she wakes up early the next morning. She yawns lightly, gently placing her hand on his cheek.

@Daniel reaver

"Or maybe you can help me find a uh...candy store? You know what I think a café would be better..." Kanae asked to Ivy. @Aeron

Diablo blushed a bit and winced, but held still. "Geez, can you stop biting me now?" He asked.
Falim let go and wiped some blood from her mouth "Sorry about that" She said happily

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Want me to sleep here with you?" He asked, watching the water purify as Snow stepped in.
Snow:*smiles a little and blushes a bit, stepping further into the water* Y..yes please. But where? *she looks at Roman, tilting her head*

RPLoverRP said:
Blair snuggled close to him while she sleeps.
(lol Yea)
Han smiled, "That'd work too, I guess." He said, snuggling up with her as he fell asleep.

shortyshot8 said:
Falim let go and wiped some blood from her mouth "Sorry about that" She said happily
Diablo sighed. "Whatever, still need my help or is that all you really wanted?" He said. "I don't really trust vampires..."

Diablo sighed. "Whatever, still need my help or is that all you really wanted?" He said. "I don't really trust vampires..."
Falim frowned "And why is that?" She asked angrily as bats began to swarm her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back