• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed and groaned a little "D-Don't do that it makes me feel strange" He said nervously to her
Farah blushed and dropped the tail, standing up."Sorry, I didn't know it...uh..." She said, not really finding the right words to describe what just happened.

Mitsu slowly got up and walked back down stairs to ansom laying down on top of him and burrying her face into his chest

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Nanone post: 3165277]Im waiting for u xD

[/QUOTE]
Kanae quietly stares at Ivy sensing a bit of confusion coming from her hoping it wont be negative thoughts she asks her something to change the thought, "So do you live near the school?"

(Im sorry senpai! I just saw your response, my phone didn't tell me /.\)

Aeron said:
The waiter then approached Ivory and they began to converse in a foreign language. He soon left, then returned with their meals.
Nora whispered into her ear,"Notice me Senpai. I'm lonely." She said before transforming into her child form and poked Ivory's leg.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed and dropped the tail, standing up."Sorry, I didn't know it...uh..." She said, not really finding the right words to describe what just happened.
Cam laughed nervously "It's fine it's just kinda...Look when you touch it I just feel really sexual" He said before patting her on the head

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler suddenly appeared in the chair across from her. "Hey! It's been a while Ivory!" He said happily.
"Oh, hi Tyler! Meet my new friend Kane!" Ivory motioned towards get new friend.

Aeron said:
The waiter then approached Ivory and they began to converse in a foreign language. He soon left, then returned with their meals.
Kanae stared out window still keeping an eye on Ivy in case she asked something or answered the question she had previously asked her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora whispered into her ear,"Notice me Senpai. I'm lonely." She said before transforming into her child form and poked Ivory's leg.
Ivory laughed as she ruffled Noras hair. "Hi Nora!"

Aeron said:
"Oh, hi Tyler! Meet my new friend Kane!" Ivory motioned towards get new friend.
Tyler waves. "Hey there! My names Tyler! But you can call me Ty!" He said happily, fluttering his angel wings.

@Nanne

Aeron said:
Kanae quietly stares at Ivy sensing a bit of confusion coming from her hoping it wont be negative thoughts she asks her something to change the thought, "So do you live near the school?"
(Im sorry senpai! I just saw your response, my phone didn't tell me /.\)

(haha its okay my laptop doesn't really tell me...I have to look and see if anyone tagged me and stuff. xD )

Ansom smiled. "I love you." He said. "Don't get all teary. I am not mad. I know you are a good girl." He poked her in the side. "I didn't yell at you and I didn't hit you. Stop being upset."

@Daniel reaver

Diablo laid down next to Falim. "Man... Sleeping with a girl I just met...?" He asked himself.
Falim had fallen asleep and rolled over on her side (I'm done with Falim for a bit)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed nervously "It's fine it's just kinda...Look when you touch it I just feel really sexual" He said before patting her on the head
Farah blushed even more,"Oh...I'm really sorry." She buried her face into her hands in embarrassment.

Tyler waves. "Hey there! My names Tyler! But you can call me Ty!" He said happily, fluttering his angel wings.
@Nanne
Kanae looks at the new person. With a straight face she says, "Hello. It's nice to meet you."

Nexia blushes slightly when he refers to her as sweet heart. "Alright then" She slowly begins to lead him around campus.

She leads him to the brench where they first met by accident.

@Daniel reaver

Aeron said:
Ivory laughed as she ruffled Noras hair. "Hi Nora!"
"Senpaii!" Nora cried before climbing onto Ivory's lap."Mine forever..."she whispered as she stroked her hair.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed even more,"Oh...I'm really sorry." She buried her face into her hands in embarrassment.
Cam sighed "It's not that I mind it's that I'm worried what I might do to you if that happens" He said blushing at the thought

Nanne said:
Kanae stared out window still keeping an eye on Ivy in case she asked something or answered the question she had previously asked her.
Ivory grabbed their plates and headed to a booth. "I live in the dorms, actually. " she answered, stuffing some cake in her mouth as she fave pieces to Nora and Tyler. @TheRebelliousDragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back