• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

*Yuki then went to the hot spring in the back of her house as she wanted to relax and stop thinking about Shira as she took deep breaths and talked to herself*

''Shira will be okay, she'll be fine. she wont leave you Yuki, dont worry about it''

Thana giggled "sorry but you've already sucked me in I can't possibly stop its just to much" she said quietly to him as his hole arm was ripped off of him and Thana giggled again "aren't you having fun too" shs asked as she turned into a 17 year old version of her self "what is your last wish. Seeing your family, seing the one you love, a smile, a kiss?" She asked him seductivly but also sinisterly as she stoped trailing her finger right above his heart as the veins started to turn a dead black

@LunaCrosby

Thana giggled as she got up off the boy and smiled down at him "awww but you where such a good partner it really was good" she said sinsiterly as his soul slowly started to slip out of his chest and twoards Thana "don't worry I'll keep your soul so I can have more fun latter" she said inocently as she turned back into her 10 year old self as the black strands reached her and collected in front of her causing the boy a pain that no amount of torture could ever give some one

@LunaCrosby

Thana looked back and giggled "well death hased to have fun every once in a while" she said inocently the blood from the boy still on her cheek as her eyes turned back to her inocent childish look

@LunaCrosby

Thana giggled happily at th boy twirling around happily with her arms outstretched to the sides before she stoped facing him and bought her hands behinf her "I know. Aren't I cute" she Asked childishly as she smiled slightly sticking her toung out in a cute fashion

(Night)

@LunaCrosby

Riku stared blankly at the girl across the room, not knowing wether to approach or not after all, somehow her blood-level had started rising again and she'd just had it overpower her early this evening she didn't need it again...But this girl didn't seem unhappy... what was causing it to rise? she thought to herself not realising just how long she had been standing there staring without talking. @Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm..then il just get neopolitan then..see how strawberry tastes..''

[/QUOTE]
"Eh?, just cause Its my favourite doesn't mean you have to like it" she giggled "unless you're just trying cause you want to, in which case go ahead!~" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
"Eh?, just cause Its my favourite doesn't mean you have to like it" she giggled "unless you're just trying cause you want to, in which case go ahead!~" she said with a smile.
''alright''

*Natsuru said as he yawned a bit walking to the ice cream place*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright''
*Natsuru said as he yawned a bit walking to the ice cream place*

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked up at him"....Are you bored?" she asked frowning slightly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''nah, just tired...usually im not like this...''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, right" her expression softened a bit as she hugged onto his arm "hey, if you're tired, after we get ice cream we can go home of you'd like"

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right" her expression softened a bit as she hugged onto his arm "hey, if you're tired, after we get ice cream we can go home of you'd like"
''hmm..well i could just sleep here at the beach while you have fun...a-ah wait i forgot it was just the two of us who came here..''

*Natsuru said as he smiled a bit as he used his other arm to move a strip of his hair from his eyes*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm..well i could just sleep here at the beach while you have fun...a-ah wait i forgot it was just the two of us who came here..''
*Natsuru said as he smiled a bit as he used his other arm to move a strip of his hair from his eyes*

[/QUOTE]
She rolled her eyes and chuckled "if you want to do that I'm fine with it"

Nonalaka said:
She rolled her eyes and chuckled "if you want to do that I'm fine with it"
''kay then.......hm...the sun is nice actually...dont chu think?''

*Natsuru said as he looked at the sun squinting a little*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''kay then.......hm...the sun is nice actually...dont chu think?''
*Natsuru said as he looked at the sun squinting a little*

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded happily "yeah~ the weather today is perfect!" She replied smiling as they arrived.

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded happily "yeah~ the weather today is perfect!" She replied smiling as they arrived.
''well, you buy your ice cream first Amara''

*Natsuru said as she smiles at her warmly*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well, you buy your ice cream first Amara''
*Natsuru said as she smiles at her warmly*

[/QUOTE]
"Alrighty!" Amara smiled back before skipping ahead over to the counter and getting her strawberry ice cream, I huge smile crossing her lips as she thanked the cashier, this was her first time getting ice cream since she came to earth.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]@Nonalaka
(Have I missed your replies? If so, please tag me.)

[/QUOTE]
((Yes but....//can remember her reply its been so long// aha... should we just time skip or something? //dies//))

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty!" Amara smiled back before skipping ahead over to the counter and getting her strawberry ice cream, I huge smile crossing her lips as she thanked the cashier, this was her first time getting ice cream since she came to earth.
*Natsuru then walked up to the counter and bought a neopolitan ice cream and payed for both Amara's and his ice creams as he then thanked the cashier and walked back to Amara as he then licked his ice cream a bit*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well that's....amazing. We barely just met and you already say that." Farah said with a blush. (Night!)

(Goodnight everyone!)
Cam blushed "Wa-Wait don't tell me you thought that I!?!" He said nervously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back