• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed and shook her head,"That's fine. What are we gonna do that's fun?"
(Brb school)
Cam laughed "We are going to do anything you want to do...I guess you could call this..A date" He said happily

Daniel reaver](I'm not gonna be on for a while so please tag me @shortyshot8 @Nonalaka @AsongOfIceandFire [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL] @LunaCrosby )
(Alright *Tears*)

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "But my heart belongs to Mitsu...God damn what do I do?" He said to himself
Celia started wincing and muttering stuff. She was having a nightmare.

(( @shortyshot8 William always wiggles his way into someones heart xD

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia started wincing and muttering stuff. She was having a nightmare.
William put a finger on her forehead and entered her dream "Let's see what's going on in here"

Roman said:
(( @shortyshot8 William always wiggles his way into someones heart xD
(Somehow xD Al tries too hard Cam doesn't try at all and William just kinda has it happen)

shortyshot8 said:
William put a finger on her forehead and entered her dream "Let's see what's going on in here"
The setting was a labrotory. A fire had started and it was spreading fast. Men held back Celia as she watched her husband get murdered by 2 shadowy figures. Her son was in the midst of the fire, crying.

The setting was a labrotory. A fire had started and it was spreading fast. Men held back Celia as she watched her husband get murdered by 2 shadowy figures. Her son was in the midst of the fire, crying.
William looked around with terror in his eyes "I-I remember this!?!" He said to himself as he looked around

shortyshot8 said:
William looked around with terror in his eyes "I-I remember this!?!" He said to himself as he looked around
Celia shrieked as her husband fell to the ground, dead. The shadowy figures moved their way towards her crying son. Celia was now crying and squealing on the ground.

Celia shrieked as her husband fell to the ground, dead. The shadowy figures moved their way towards her crying son. Celia was now crying and squealing on the ground.
William's eyes widened as Blood Red and Golden feathers swarmed around the room "It was him that day!"

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes widened as Blood Red and Golden feathers swarmed around the room "It was him that day!"
A dark aura formed around the crying child. Celia ran out, crying and coughing. The men followed her. "You will not hurt my family..." The boy muttered, his eyes a light purple now. The shadowy figures started to back away. "I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" The boy roared, as a dragon slammed into the building. The shadowy figures were dead in less than 5 seconds.

A dark aura formed around the crying child. Celia ran out, crying and coughing. The men followed her. "You will not hurt my family..." The boy muttered, his eyes a light purple now. The shadowy figures started to back away. "I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" The boy roared, as a dragon slammed into the building. The shadowy figures were dead in less than 5 seconds.
William looked around "Where am I? I should have been here by now!" He continued looking "Oh fuck!"

(BRB)

shortyshot8 said:
William looked around "Where am I? I should have been here by now!" He continued looking "Oh fuck!"
A Energy erupted around the entire building, engulfing the entire building in flames. Celia screamed in pain. "VANISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The dark entity screamed. ~dream end.

Roman said:
"Yeah, it was fun." Han said, as Blair pushed him back down. "I think, I am gonna go get dressed now, take a shower and all the good stuff."
Blair let go, "And here I thought we were going to stay in bed all day. " She ran her hands down his body and smirked.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed "We are going to do anything you want to do...I guess you could call this..A date" He said happily

(Alright *Tears*)
"A date? I've never been on one of those before...how does it work?" Farah asked as she walked around.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair let go, "And here I thought we were going to stay in bed all day. " She ran her hands down his body and smirked.
"I would, but I gotta get up sometime. Believe me, I would like to stay in bed with you forever." Han said, laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back