• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Thana wined childishly as he walked off "but I wanna play" she wined back at him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
Allen stopped walking and turned to her "well what do you wanna play?" He asked.

"I thought I was doing a decent job at being a father." Ansom said. "But I must be a horrible one because Mitsu keeps disrespecting everything I say. Every damn thing." He sighed and shook his head.

@Daniel reaver

*Yuki returned home hoping to see Shira but she didnt which lead her to worry about her more*

'shira...arent you coming back...?'

Daniel reaver]Thana cheered as she ran over "any thing" she said excitedly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]
"Hmm well.. we could play I spy,hide and seek,tag, a jumping contest,anything" he said while thinking about it.

"I really do not give a damn." Ansom said, his voice was calm but had a dangerous tone. "I told her that she cannot leave the house, yet she did." He shook his head again. "I thought she would have the cognitive ability to follow directions, but apparently I was wrong. I am the parent. What I say is the law." He nodded.

@Daniel @Daniel

WeirdPrincess said:
"No I-"Farah started before she was kissed again. She moaned and brought her hands up to his hair, giving it a small tug.
Cam pulled away once more "No you what?" He asked not really minding the tug

"Jeez your to harsh she's a teenage girl not a trained soldier. She has feelings she's not an emotionless robot she has feeling and plus she feels for this boy.... Even though I bet he's going to hurt her but that's besides the point" she said before kissing his cheek softly

@AsongOfIceandFire

William looked around "What?" He asked even though he was all alone "Oh I must have zoned out" He said to himself

@Anyone

"Ummmmm I don't know" Thana said before giggling happily at him

@LunaCrosby

Mitsu appeared on the roof of the school looking down a sad hurt look on her face as a tear slid down her cheek "why do I have to be like that" she wimpered as she sat there

Roman said:
Han smiled, "Yeah, I do have to get up. Like I said, I would rather stay with you all day." He said. "Isn't there anything else you want to do?"
"No... But I'm not letting you get up." Blair smiled seductively and went back to kissing his chest and neck.

Daniel reaver]"Ummmmm I don't know" Thana said before giggling happily at him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]

Mitsu appeared on the roof of the school looking down a sad hurt look on her face as a tear slid down her cheek "why do I have to be like that" she wimpered as she sat there
William appeared next to Mitsu "Forgive me Mitsu this is my fault..." He said as he looked down

Daniel reaver]"Ummmmm I don't know" Thana said before giggling happily at him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12399-lunacrosby/ said:
@LunaCrosby[/URL]

Allen pulled the bear he won out of his bag "I don't know what to play either but you can have this" he said and handed it to her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ummmmm I don't know" Thana said before giggling happily at him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]

Ansom shook his head. "Even teenage girls need to learn respect." He rolled his eyes. "She got grounded for doing something I told her not to. She then completely ignored her punishment." He stood. "I am going to go talk to her."

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then appeared behind Mitsu and hugged her from behind*
''Mitsu...im scared for both you and Shira...im really worried for both of you...d-do you wanna talk..? i think if i talked to someone..i could maintain my sanity and not fall into insanity that my past has created for me...''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William looked over at her with a scowl "Insanity that your past has created? Do you know anything?" He said as the air turned cold

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"No it's not" she winpered softly as she didn't look at williamso he didn't see her tears
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William just sighed "This is living hell that I am in" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
William looked over at her with a scowl "Insanity that your past has created? Do you know anything?" He said as the air turned cold
''do NOT ask me about that insanity again! i dont want to remember it!''

*Yuki said as she gripped Mitsu a bit tighter as a tear fell down her cheek*

@Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back