• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex snorted and grinned at your hair. "Hah, you look hideous." He said. Tyler seemed as bouncy as ever. "Come on Williammmmm!!!" He said, grabbing William's hand guiding him down the stairs. There were 3 men in black uniforms standing in the kitchen.
William sighed before looking at the men "What's going on?" He asked before yawning

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"No....it is not." Ansom said. "It is nobody's fault." He hugged her. "Look.....I am almost positive that your mother will go back to Yuki. We can live at my house, just the two of us." He smiled slightly. "No love drama."
@Daniel reaver
Al appeared next to him "I have sensed a shift in the balance. What is going on here?" He asked

@Daniel reaver

Shira looked up quickly then tried to get up "y-yuki" she wispered as she tried to find a way back to the school yukis necklace tight in hand

@AsongOfIceandFire

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed before looking at the men "What's going on?" He asked before yawning
The men swiftly grabbed Tyler. "H-Hey! What's the big idea!" He squealed. "Sorry kid, but your coming with us. We have a warrant claiming custody of Tyler Short, and Dex Short." One of the men in black said as another grabbed Dex. "This isn't fair!" Dex squealed.

@WeirdPrincess

Mitsu kept crying into her hands leaning against ansom and nodding

@AsongOfIceandFire

Atrio smiled kissing her back before rolling over so he was on top of her as he laughed happily

@Sweetone

The men swiftly grabbed Tyler. "H-Hey! What's the big idea!" He squealed. "Sorry kid, but your coming with us. We have a warrant claiming custody of Tyler Short, and Dex Short." One of the men in black said as another grabbed Dex. "This isn't fair!" Dex squealed.
@WeirdPrincess
William looked at the two men and fell backwards "N-No way! This can't be happening!" He yelled in fear

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom waved his hand and Shira appeared in the courtyard. "What do you say, Mitsu?" He asked. "Wanna go home?"
@Daniel reaver
Al sighed "You gonna ignore me now?" He asked in a annoyed tone

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at the two men and fell backwards "N-No way! This can't be happening!" He yelled in fear
Al sighed "You gonna ignore me now?" He asked in a annoyed tone
The men began dragging Tyler and Dex out the door. "William! Don't let them take us!!!" Tyler squealed, kicking furiously.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "I don't know what you mean" He said
William stood up slowly and sighed "My hair is a mess" He said patting down his BLACK hair

William spoke back in her head "It's fine it will be fine"
Farah moved the plate aside and straddled his waist."Sure you don't." She said as she poked him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah moved the plate aside and straddled his waist."Sure you don't." She said as she poked him.
Cam laughed a little "What's that supposed to mean?" He teased

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(My bad. I posted before I read)
(It's no big deal)

The men began dragging Tyler and Dex out the door. "William! Don't let them take us!!!" Tyler squealed, kicking furiously.
William looked around "No I won't let them" He said tears streaming down his face as he grabbed a kitchen knife and sprinted at one of the men stabbing him ferociously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira looked up quickly then tried to get up "y-yuki" she wispered as she tried to find a way back to the school yukis necklace tight in hand
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki then appeared infront of her and held her by her shirt*

''im taking you with me...''

*Yuki then teleported her self and Shira back to Ansom's place infront of Ansom and Mitsu and said in a cold annoyed voice*

''hello...im back''

@AsongOfIceandFire

A note landed on Ansom head before they left:

---------------

You think i dont notice these things?Don't mess with my line of work mister! It just makes bad things happen, I'll come slap ya next time >:0

-Amara

----------------

@AsongOfIceandFire

Daniel reaver]Shira looked around "yuki yuki yuki" she wispered as she started to run looking for her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
(Too late xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(It's no big deal)

William looked around "No I won't let them" He said tears streaming down his face as he grabbed a kitchen knife and sprinted at one of the men stabbing him ferociously
The man squealed he kicked him across the house. "Take care of that kid! We got these two!" One of the men holding the boys said. They dragged them out the door. "WILLLLLL!!!" Tyler cried.

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
(It's no big deal)

"Are you always like this? It's so confusing..." Farah said as she leaned down and layed down him.

The man squealed he kicked him across the house. "Take care of that kid! We got these two!" One of the men holding the boys said. They dragged them out the door. "WILLLLLL!!!" Tyler cried.
@WeirdPrincess
William had blood leaking out of his mouth as his vision began to fade "I can't win this...I'm weak.....No" He stood back up "I'm going to show you a Monster" He said sprinting again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-ok" daniel said nervously as he looked away from her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria tilted her head "you aren't scared of crowds" she stated as he noticed his nervousness "what worries you?"

Daniel reaver]"Y-yuki please" she said tears streaming down her face as she slowly reached a hand to yukis cheek [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''w-what...''

*Yuki still had fragments of her love towards Shira. She then teleported herself and Shira back on the school grounds where Yuki 'kidnapped' her*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back