• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman stood still, his eyes stuck on Snow, "That is one way... I-I-I like your s-swimsuit... " he said, stumbling on his words. "Who are you trying to impress anyway? If it's me, you have did that a while back..." he said, his eyes shifting back and forth. I'm impressed... Very impressed... He thought.
Snow:*smiles and tilts her head, happy with the re action and leans forward to him stuck still and kisses him softly, her eyes on his with care free love, her fae mind set making her very open and un shy about things like swim suits since a lot of Fae don't wear anything. She just thinking it was a tradition that girls put on this type of clothing as a symbol of affection* I am glad I impressed you a while back though I do not know how, I just wanted to show my affections as a human would

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Yeah that would be fine" He sighed "I think you are the first girl who I actually loved" He said nervously
Farah blushed,"R-Really? You've never loved anyone else?" She asked, tilting her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll have 4 tacos with meat and cheese, thank you." Nora said, bouncing in her seat.
Tyler sighed. He had a lot to pay for, but at least his prize money from the tournament could pay for it easily. The waiter nodded, writing down Nora's order and walking away.

Daniel reaver]Shira frowned scared she would only hirt her again but nodded softly to her not able to look her in the eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki teleported home with Shira and she looks at Shira and noticed she was frowning. She then used her fingers and poked Shira's mouth on the edges and made it stretch into a smile*

''shira...dont worry about it...its all in the past, lets just get over it and never mind it again''

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed,"R-Really? You've never loved anyone else?" She asked, tilting her head.
Cam smiled "Really. No one has ever cared enough to help me before" He said kissing her head

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed. He had a lot to pay for, but at least his prize money from the tournament could pay for it easily. The waiter nodded, writing down Nora's order and walking away.
"I'm paying!" Nora said as she randomly started to color a piece of paper. She snickered before scribbling over the picture and flipping the paper over.

Mitsu layed there with him "so I can't see will then" she said sniffing as she remembered him saying no love drama which hirt her a little but she would follow her fathers words this time of he awnsered the way she thought he was going to awnser

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu layed there with him "so I can't see will then" she said sniffing as she remembered him saying no love drama which hirt her a little but she would follow her fathers words this time of he awnsered the way she thought he was going to awnser
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
(Oh this is just unfair xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled as the rollercoaster went looking over at her a little and smiling some more as she laughed
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
As the ride stopped she looked over "that was fun!" She said as a smile crossed her face. "Don't you think?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Really. No one has ever cared enough to help me before" He said kissing her head
"Oh...well I'm always here if you need it." Farah smiled."If that whole thing yesterday was a date...that escalated pretty quickly."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm paying!" Nora said as she randomly started to color a piece of paper. She snickered before scribbling over the picture and flipping the paper over.
Tyler looked up, smirking. "Hey, what are you coloring?" He asked.

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded as she leaned forward into yuki gripping onto her lovingly as she sat there with her the tears still coming out of her eyes even though she wanted them to stop [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then held her petting her head down to her back slowly and smiled warmly*

''im glad you came...''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh...well I'm always here if you need it." Farah smiled."If that whole thing yesterday was a date...that escalated pretty quickly."
Cam sighed "Yeah I tend to have that effect on anything I do" He said as his tail whipped around

"I really do not want you to....but if you have to.....fine. You still have to ask first and you two still cannot kiss." Ansom nodded. Geez, this girl is obsessed with a guy she just recently met. "I really do not like him because he is disrespectful. He says he doesn't care what I say, well he should. I am not afraid to kill him. He cannot call Akira if he is erased from existence." He smiled and poked Mitsu on the cheek.

@Daniel reaver

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler looked up, smirking. "Hey, what are you coloring?" He asked.
@shortyshot8
Nora looked up from the paper and snickered again,"Nothing!" She sang and looked back down before bursting out laughing. She quickly stuffed the paper in her pocket and giggled.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Yeah I tend to have that effect on anything I do" He said as his tail whipped around
Farah looked at the tail and smirk before reaching out to grab it. Once she got hold of the tail, she gently moved her hands along it."I like your tail...it's really cool."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked up from the paper and snickered again,"Nothing!" She sang and looked back down before bursting out laughing. She quickly stuffed the paper in her pocket and giggled.
Tyler shook it off. He figured it was something about him. He honestly couldn't care less about what she was writing about. All he could think about was seeing his brother.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then drifted off to sleep*

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled as she went to the kitchen and took an apple from the fruit bowl to eat as she came back into the living room she smiled at him before walking over to where the games were kept. 'Eeeh does no one play Zelda around here?' She thought to herself before nodding her head a bit 'looks like I'll need to buy some games next time I'm out..' she thought to herself as she sat on the floor.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked at the tail and smirk before reaching out to grab it. Once she got hold of the tail, she gently moved her hands along it."I like your tail...it's really cool."
Cam blushed and groaned a little "Th-Thanks" He said nervously trying not to do anything stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back