• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then started to sweat a bit meaning he was sick as he says something in his sleep*
''h-hotsui...''

[/QUOTE]
"Hotsui?" she repeated his words before feeling his forehead "ayy he's warm" she said standing up and getting a cool cloth from the kitchen which she wiped his head with "...eh, it seems odd to get a cold from getting a curse removed...I wonder has he been sick for a while.."

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I can already tell how it went" He said jokingly
"Don't even say anything while I'm eating. I would like to finish this last taco." Nora replied as she ate her last taco. She smiled happily and rested her chin on the table."Okay, go ahead. Now you can tell me."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Hold up? What do you mean by that?" Farah asked as she slowed down the movement of her hands.
Cam blushed "Wh-When that happens I black out and lose control and give into my sexual desires" He said nervously

Nonalaka said:
"Hotsui?" she repeated his words before feeling his forehead "ayy he's warm" she said standing up and getting a cool cloth from the kitchen which she wiped his head with "...eh, it seems odd to get a cold from getting a curse removed...I wonder has he been sick for a while.."
*Natsuru then opened his mouth so he can breathe a bit more as his breath was hot*

Ansom walked downstairs and sat on the couch. The redness of his face was slowly fading. "Stupid, stupid, stupid." He mumbled as he grabbed a book and began to read it.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"Don't even say anything while I'm eating. I would like to finish this last taco." Nora replied as she ate her last taco. She smiled happily and rested her chin on the table."Okay, go ahead. Now you can tell me."
William sighed "The life force of Cam has increased and him being an Incubus there's only one way to do that....Sex"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed softly as they left the rollercoaster "can I show you one more thing?" He asked her with a smile as he took her hand and started to pull her along again
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Hm?" She looked at him "I guess I have time for one more thing" she replied as she took a quick peek at the baby dragon to see if it was alright "yeah, let's go"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam blushed "Wh-When that happens I black out and lose control and give into my sexual desires" He said nervously
Farah's mouth opened up to an O shape before she dropped the tail."S-Sorry. I didn't know that." She stated and lightly hit her forehead."I'm so stupid..."

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks and watches the dream Jay is in, still believing he can't see her like snow could* What a boring dream
Jay hears Rain speak, as he jumps slightly and turns. He spots her standing off in the distance, beyond the trees."Are you... Rain?" He calls out as he steps toward her figure.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah's mouth opened up to an O shape before she dropped the tail."S-Sorry. I didn't know that." She stated and lightly hit her forehead."I'm so stupid..."
Cam's tail whipped to the side as he moved her hand "It's okay you had no way of knowing" He said kissing her where she hit herself

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "The life force of Cam has increased and him being an Incubus there's only one way to do that....Sex"
Nora nodded,"So he had sex with her then, right?"

Daniel smiled before quickly pulling her out of the gate and into an alley way where they couldn't be seen "can you fly?" He asked her as his wings spread out from his back

@Nonalaka

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's tail whipped to the side as he moved her hand "It's okay you had no way of knowing" He said kissing her where she hit herself
Farah blushed again, looking up at him."What now? I don't think we should stay here all day...unless you want to."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded,"So he had sex with her then, right?"
William sighed "Yeah that would be true the only thing I wonder is if she let him...Or he forced it"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed again, looking up at him."What now? I don't think we should stay here all day...unless you want to."
Cam got off of her "Well honestly we can go anywhere you like" He said happily

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex shivered. "Uh... Should I start running...?" He said, starting to get out of his seat.
"Nah,Ima just tell them" toru said and took his hand dragging him out so she can find her brothers.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then opened his mouth so he can breathe a bit more as his breath was hot*

[/QUOTE]
Amara panicked a little, it her fault he was sick? She pushed that thought to the side for now. She needed to focus on helping him get better. She sat by his side, if he were to need anything shed help out until he was better.

Nonalaka said:
Amara panicked a little, it her fault he was sick? She pushed that thought to the side for now. She needed to focus on helping him get better. She sat by his side, if he were to need anything shed help out until he was better.
*Natsumi got home and noticed Amara and Natsuru*

''oh, dont worry about it. he was sick for a while and...i warned him but he didnt listen''

LunaCrosby said:
"Nah,Ima just tell them" toru said and took his hand dragging him out so she can find her brothers.
Dex sighed. "Whatever you say princess..." He said as he let her drag him.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Yeah that would be true the only thing I wonder is if she let him...Or he forced it"

Cam got off of her "Well honestly we can go anywhere you like" He said happily
Nora sighed,"I'm sure he didn't force her...I hope he didn't at least."

Farah sat up and looked around,"I don't know what there is to do around here. I would like to go swimming again...because I really didn't get to yesterday."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled before quickly pulling her out of the gate and into an alley way where they couldn't be seen "can you fly?" He asked her as his wings spread out from his back
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Can I fly? Of course" she chuckled as silvery blue wings appeared from behind her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi got home and noticed Amara and Natsuru*
''oh, dont worry about it. he was sick for a while and...i warned him but he didnt listen''

[/QUOTE]
"Really?"She looked at Natsuru and shook her head "silly" she said quietly before turning to Natsumi "Ayy, I fell guilty for dragging him to the beach now..." she replied before standing up.

"Then keep up" he said playfully as of chalange get her before he took of sending a blast of wing out from him as he rocketed up a little bit then waited for her to follow

@Nonalaka

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed,"I'm sure he didn't force her...I hope he didn't at least."

Farah sat up and looked around,"I don't know what there is to do around here. I would like to go swimming again...because I really didn't get to yesterday."
William laughed a little "Same here sister" He said

Cam stood up and stretched "Yeah that would be nice" He said happily

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex sighed. "Whatever you say princess..." He said as he let her drag him.
Right as she walked out the door they were there "hi! Were engaged! Bye!" She said and quickly bolted inside pulling Dex back in as her brothers tryed to grab him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back