• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Hayate had already disappeared, hiding in the most obvious of spots, he knew no one would find him. "I'm totally gonna win...."
@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8
Before you even knew it, a shot was fired at your back. "Looks like you lost." Diablo said, vanishing.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam shook his head "I don't believe in doing crap like that without someone I love but sometimes I lose control"
"I wouldn't mind or anything. As long as you don't die I'm fine with anything." Farah said as she pecked his cheek.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wouldn't mind or anything. As long as you don't die I'm fine with anything." Farah said as she pecked his cheek.
Cam smiled "Why would you care if I died?" He asked nervous of an answer

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Well you killed them of course but this little challenge sounds fun...I accept" He said as he vanished into thin air
Diablo sighed. "Geez, you guys just can't play nice can you? Gotta go and use your powers..." He complained as he continued to walk through the city.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel blushed a rose red as he slowly closed his eyes as his lips neared hers before he hesitated 'does she want this?' He asked him self in his mind
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria noticed him hesitate, realising he was probably a bit nervous '.....so he doesn't want to kiss then?' She frowned a bit, now she was just confused, she thought he did.

Nora sighed and disappeared somewhere in the arena."That weird guy Diablo...had to ruin all my fun with Senpai." She frowned and sat down in a tree.

@TheRebelliousDragon
@Roman

Ivory sped along the seams of leaves, cracks and into a small hiding place in the arena. The shadows worked as her eyes, but only if she completely, so she she only sensed what was among the shadows. She silently clocked her gun and begun her game of hide and seek.

Daniel blushed more 'I guess I'll find out after I do it then' he thought hoping she wouldn't hate him for it as he leaned forward his lips pressing against hers as he blushed more at the feeling of the kiss

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Roman smiles, "I know, but everyone has some good in them. Rain, she just hasn't noticed it yet. Besides, I have a plan for her anyway..."
Snow:*very curious now* What plan? *she asks tilting her head, her hair becoming blonde again*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Before you even knew it, a shot was fired at your back. "Looks like you lost." Diablo said, vanishing.
Hayate looked over at his clone, "Idiot...." he mumbled when Diablo vanished, "I'm such a genius." Hayate continued to find somewhere to hide

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed and disappeared somewhere in the arena."That weird guy Diablo...had to ruin all my fun with Senpai." She frowned and sat down.
Diablo shot you from above. "I'm not weird, I'm just observant." He said as he vanished.

Diablo sighed. "Geez, you guys just can't play nice can you? Gotta go and use your powers..." He complained as he continued to walk through the city.
Al laughed "This is natural for me" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Why would you care if I died?" He asked nervous of an answer
Farah giggled and flicked his forehead,"Because I know you're very important to me and I would be very sad if you died."

Jennete said:
Snow:*very curious now* What plan? *she asks tilting her head, her hair becoming blonde again*
"Everyone has something they care about, or that they absolutely need, whatever it is, I'm gonna take it." Roman explained, "Simple as that.... "

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed and disappeared somewhere in the arena."That weird guy Diablo...had to ruin all my fun with Senpai." She frowned and sat down in a tree.
@TheRebelliousDragon
@Roman
Ivory overheard Nora talking and sent her voice through the shadows. "Nora, wanna team up?" Her voice whispered from a leaf that was right next to her ear.

Aeron said:
Ivory overheard Nora talking and sent her voice through the shadows. "Nora, wanna team up?" Her voice whispered from a leaf that was right next to her ear.
(Uh... Diablo already shot her xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel blushed more 'I guess I'll find out after I do it then' he thought hoping she wouldn't hate him for it as he leaned forward his lips pressing against hers as he blushed more at the feeling of the kiss
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blushed more, this was an odd feeling, but in a nice way. She instinctively leaned in a bit.

Diablo shot you from above. "I'm not weird, I'm just observant." He said as he vanished.
Nora growled,"Get back here you asshole! I'm gonna get you for that." She said before disappearing next to him. With a smirk, she shot him in the arm, not missing. She quickly vanished afterwards.

Aeron said:
"Sadly, I'm already out. I'll still help you though." Nora sighed as she appeared next to Ivory.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled and flicked his forehead,"Because I know you're very important to me and I would be very sad if you died."
Al's head went back a little "Thank you Farah" He said "Why am I important to you?" He asked

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora growled,"Get back here you asshole! I'm gonna get you for that." She said before disappearing next to him. With a smirk, she shot him in the arm, not missing. She quickly vanished afterwards.
Diablo wiped the paint off his arm. "Whatever..." He sighed as he looked for his (what he thought was 2) opponents.

Ivory soon found Diablo, and sank into the shadows nearby. She began to move the shadows of all the forestry, causing rustling from all around him.

Roman said:
"Everyone has something they care about, or that they absolutely need, whatever it is, I'm gonna take it." Roman explained, "Simple as that.... "
Snow:*nods and taps her finger on her chin looking up thinking about what that could be for Rain, not understanding at all what she could want or need or even care about except for Fae* I wonder how you will find that out..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back