• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han kneels down next to Blair, "Make what stop?! What's wrong?!" He asked, quickly picking her up and sitting her down in a nearby chair.
Blair's eyes spike open as her face flashed to her demonic face and she groans, "I don't know... It's got to be a coven of witches doing this..." Blair closes her eyes and turns to the side coughing up blood everywhere, "They want... To see me... Persistent bitches..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned and appeared next to him,"Get me all the sweets in the world! I want them all!"
Diablo sighed. "I won't be able to get you them all, but I can get you a lifetime supply..." He said as he quickly disappeared. A few minutes later he reappeared out of a pothole. "I left a lifetime supply of sweets at your house." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Whatever" He said jokingly before looking up
Farah sighed and leaned against a wall,"What is love? Am I capable of that? I wasn't pro-" she stopped and shook her head before changing her clothes.

Ansom's eyes fluttered open. "Hey, Mitsu." He smiled. "Why are you blushing?" He asked as he poked her cheek. "Did I undress in my sleep?" He glanced down and sighed in relief.

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and sits down, her legs in the pond* When you get serious I feel like I am not in reality.. It's like you are too experienced for me *looks up at Roman* You know how to protect the ones you care about.. I can only watch them get hurt
Roman shakes his head, "I am experienced. Very experienced, for a 17 year old. I watched my mother die, I watched other people die, innocent people. I've just been in the wrong places is all..." he winced at the thought of his mother's death and all the others he seen die.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo sighed. "I won't be able to get you them all, but I can get you a lifetime supply..." He said as he quickly disappeared. A few minutes later he reappeared out of a pothole. "I left a lifetime supply of sweets at your house." He said.
Nora squealed and shook her hips,"Then I'm outta here! See you all later! Tonight it's just me and the sweets!" She laughed before quickly disappearing to her house.

Diablo shook his head. "I give up. I forgot you guys could still use your powers. I can't really compete with that..."
@shortyshot8 @Aeron @WeirdPrincess

"That means each of you gets one wish. I literally could get you anything. There isn't anywhere I can't get in."
Ivory frowned. "That means my awsome attack was for nothing..." She considered his option. "How about we could just say that you owe me a favor?" She asked him with a smirk.

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and kisses Roman back softly, not minding when he fixes his mask, her finger tips lightly resting on his cheek, over the mask and she looks down, nodding and realizing how hard it has been dealing with Rain this entire time.* I believe you..but I don't think something like her can be reasoned with.
Rain:*looks at Jay and flicks her hand, him standing still completely, totally frozen and she steps closer to him, her deadly piercing green eyes staring right down to his delicate human soul* I never called it feeble. Did I? I never called it weak. I'm just saying IT doesn't make you live for eternity does it. While mine is the same essence that lets me live forever like a god. Maybe I have been too nice, to let you speak to me as if we are equals. You do not have the power to stop me if it wasn't for the face that I GIVE YOU MY POWER *she grows, the sky above them clouding, rain falling hard on them, drenching them both quickly and she whispers in his ear, her nails turning into claws as she draws blood on his chin* I think it's time you wake up. I'm done talking. *And with that the dream is washed away, the last thing he sees is a pair of green eyes glaring with anger before he can wake up*
Jay sits up, with a small shriek. "Ah! Uh uh..." He says as he breathes deeply and looks around. He scrambles his hands around his face, specifically his chin. He breathes a sigh of relieve. "Ah man... It was just a dream." He says happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sighed and leaned against a wall,"What is love? Am I capable of that? I wasn't pro-" she stopped and shook her head before changing her clothes.
Cam leaned against a wall and slid down it "I can't believe I said that to her"

Mitsu blushed more at her words quickly sliding away and falling off the other side of the bed with a small yell 'please don't tell me he did' she screamed in her mind

@AsongOfIceandFire

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora squealed and shook her hips,"Then I'm outta here! See you all later! Tonight it's just me and the sweets!" She laughed before quickly disappearing to her house.
----meanwhile----

Tyler: Man... I wish I could of spent more time with Nora...

Aeron said:
Ivory frowned. "That means my awsome attack was for nothing..." She considered his option. "How about we could just say that you owe me a favor?" She asked him with a smirk.
Diablo nodded. "Alright, I can owe you a favor..." He said, shrugging. "Anyone else?"

shortyshot8 said:
(You owe Al a reply)
(He gave up, he's handing out wishes >_<)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed a little as she tried to slip away slowly trying to make it so she didn't wake him
@AsongOfIceandFire

---------------------

Daniel smiled as he slowly opened his eyes after she pulled away "yeah" he wispered softly as he still held his hand to her cheek and watched her a warm happy smile on his face

@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
A smile crossed her face as she looked at him. The baby dragon began to chirp and make noise as it ran around, looking for attention off Euloria, she let out a sigh in response. "I guess my "son" needs me" she chuckled, but looked a little disappointed the moment was interrupted.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair's eyes spike open as her face flashed to her demonic face and she groans, "I don't know... It's got to be a coven of witches doing this..." Blair closes her eyes and turns to the side coughing up blood everywhere, "They want... To see me... Persistent bitches..."
Han frowns, "We need to do something about it then!" He said grabbing his clothes, "Where can we find them?!" He asks, placing something for Blair to spit in. (( To much blood, Roman Daddy wanna fight something now ;) ))

BlueHawk said:
Jay sits up, with a small shriek. "Ah! Uh uh..." He says as he breathes deeply and looks around. He scrambles his hands around his face, specifically his chin. He breathes a sigh of relieve. "Ah man... It was just a dream." He says happily.
Rain:*just as Jay is getting more and more relaxed the whole it was just a dream he feels the dampness in his bed and realizes his floors, bed whole room is soaked, and a flash out of the corner of his eyes proves to be rain clouds going back up into the sky*

-------------

Snow:*nods understanding, her hand lacing with His* Death follows us huh.. maybe that is why we connect so much?

@Roman

Diablo nodded. "Alright, I can owe you a favor..." He said, shrugging. "Anyone else?"

(Yeah I know you still owe me a reply xD )

Daniel laughed slightly as he looked at the baby dragon and sighed a little staring at it "your an attention hog aren't you little one" he said softly to the dragon

@Nonalaka

Hayate appears on a nearby branch, "I want nothing for now..." he said, his arms folded and his eyes closed.

----meanwhile----
Tyler: Man... I wish I could of spent more time with Nora...
Nora jumped into a pile of sweets she saw and screamed with happiness."I'm in love with you sweets. I could just eat you all day!" She cried out before eating some.

Jennete said:
Rain:*just as Jay is getting more and more relaxed the whole it was just a dream he feels the dampness in his bed and realizes his floors, bed whole room is soaked, and a flash out of the corner of his eyes proves to be rain clouds going back up into the sky*
-------------

Snow:*nods understanding, her hand lacing with His* Death follows us huh.. maybe that is why we connect so much?

@Roman
Roman smiles, "Yeah, I guess that is why we connect so much. I even cheated death a few times... " he said, proud of himself for cheating at what he calls a, 'Unbeatable Game'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back