• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Blair stops and turns around as she falls to her knees and coughs up blood then her vision goes blurry, "What's...---AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Blair curls up into a ball as she holds her head screaming in pain, "IT HURTS! MAKE IT STOP!"

(@Roman)

Aeron said:
Ivory soon found Diablo, and sank into the shadows nearby. She began to move the shadows of all the forestry, causing rustling from all around him.
Diablo's eyes flashed. "You can't hide from me..." He said as he pointed his gun to where you were hiding in the shadows. In a split second, he had shot you.

shortyshot8 said:
Al's head went back a little "Thank you Farah" He said "Why am I important to you?" He asked
"Um...I just feel like you are. I'm not really sure. I'm sorry I couldn't give you a straight answer." Farah sighed as she looked down.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Diablo's eyes flashed. "You can't hide from me..." He said as he pointed his gun to where you were hiding in the shadows. In a split second, he had shot you.
Al continued being air "Sooo how much longer?" He asked Diablo

Daniel blushed more when he felt her lean into the kiss making it that much better as he didn't want it to end

@Nonalaka

---------------

Mitsu smiled in her sleep more and slept for about another two hours before waking up slowly then blushing a little when she saw how close hers and ansoms faces where

@AsongOfIceandFire

(She's the shadow that's moving the rest of the shadows, she's not solid right now xD so shot no hit)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Um...I just feel like you are. I'm not really sure. I'm sorry I couldn't give you a straight answer." Farah sighed as she looked down.
Cam smiled "It's fine I think I understand what you mean" He said with a smirk

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods and taps her finger on her chin looking up thinking about what that could be for Rain, not understanding at all what she could want or need or even care about except for Fae* I wonder how you will find that out..
"I'll find a way..." Roman looked at the pond again, "...I'll find a way indeed...." he said, putting his hands in his pockets.

shortyshot8 said:
Al continued being air "Sooo how much longer?" He asked Diablo
Diablo sighed. "2 minutes left. You actually lost because my shot already touched the air. Thus, it has touched you. That means I win."

@Roman

(Not really, he didn't shoot the real Hayate xD )

RPLoverRP said:
Blair stops and turns around as she falls to her knees and coughs up blood then her vision goes blurry, "What's...---AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Blair curls up into a ball as she holds her head screaming in pain, "IT HURTS! MAKE IT STOP!"
(@Roman)
Han kneels down next to Blair, "Make what stop?! What's wrong?!" He asked, quickly picking her up and sitting her down in a nearby chair.

Diablo sighed. "2 minutes left. You actually lost because my shot already touched the air. Thus, it has touched you. That means I win.
@Roman

Al sighed "I would agree if you had any clue where I was...Look up" He said with a smirk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel blushed more when he felt her lean into the kiss making it that much better as he didn't want it to end
@Nonalaka

---------------

Mitsu smiled in her sleep more and slept for about another two hours before waking up slowly then blushing a little when she saw how close hers and ansoms faces where

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
She then pulled away blushing like crazy "t-that was nice" she muttered quietly as she fiddled with the ends of her hair nervously.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "It's fine I think I understand what you mean" He said with a smirk
Farah pouted and gave him a push,"You're so mean to me." She said before turning around and walking off.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I would agree if you had any clue where I was...Look up" He said with a smirk
Diablo shook his head. "I give up. I forgot you guys could still use your powers. I can't really compete with that..."

@shortyshot8 @Aeron @WeirdPrincess

"That means each of you gets one wish. I literally could get you anything. There isn't anywhere I can't get in."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah pouted and gave him a push,"You're so mean to me." She said before turning around and walking off.
Cam sighed "Whatever" He said jokingly before looking up

(Well dang it... xD )
Ivory grinned at his attempted shot and lept from the shadows above him and landed on his shoulders, managing to shoot his leg. "I got you, you devil!" She laughed as she managed to grab on to his shoulders to not fall off.

Diablo shook his head. "I give up. I forgot you guys could still use your powers. I can't really compete with that..."

"That means each of you gets one wish. I literally could get you anything. There isn't anywhere I can't get in."
Nora grinned and appeared next to him,"Get me all the sweets in the world! I want them all!"

Mitsu blushed a little as she tried to slip away slowly trying to make it so she didn't wake him

@AsongOfIceandFire

---------------------

Daniel smiled as he slowly opened his eyes after she pulled away "yeah" he wispered softly as he still held his hand to her cheek and watched her a warm happy smile on his face

@Nonalaka

Al smirked 'I want you to train me to be fast enough to dodge a bullet and no duds I need actual bullets to practice with"

Roman said:
"I'll find a way..." Roman looked at the pond again, "...I'll find a way indeed...." he said, putting his hands in his pockets.
Snow:*nods and sits down, her legs in the pond* When you get serious I feel like I am not in reality.. It's like you are too experienced for me *looks up at Roman* You know how to protect the ones you care about.. I can only watch them get hurt

Diablo sighed. "2 minutes left. You actually lost because my shot already touched the air. Thus, it has touched you. That means I win."
@Roman

Hayate climbed into a tree sending clones to Diablo's area, "Lets play a game, who is the real Hayate?!" All the clones shouted. Hayate smirked and disappeared when all his clones made it to their destination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back