• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled and pecked hos lips "Is that so?, like where?" She said with a smile
Roland smiled "like on then solid floor of a volcano, you can only rebuild a bed soo many times before you give up." he said playfully.

Roman said:
Nai smiled and hugged, his sister-in-law. "Thank you so much!" He exclaimed, hugging her tightly. "Oh yeah! Brother texted me back regarding your pictures, it reads: Ask Celia would she be wearing that anytime soon... I never seen it in person...
Celia giggled as she hugged him back, "Tell him that I'll wear it anytime he wants."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina nodded happily then blushed as she kissed his cheek "ok" she said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, "You're welcome, babe." He said softly, before kissing her cheek back.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki inhaled deeply, nodding his head. "I'm sure she shall return, now run along. No need to spend time with a zombie." He cackles.
"but i dont want to go" rina said to him

"i dont want to go either" katie said to him as she crossed her arms and pouted

lily just looked around then crossed her arms too

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani raised a brow "Awesome?, I can't give you an accurate answer, I don't know you well enough" she said with a chuckle.
Nexus sighed. "Alright, you'll realize I'm awesome soon enough." He said with a small laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled as she hugged him back, "Tell him that I'll wear it anytime he wants."
Nai texted him Celia's exact words. "There! He now knows what you said." He said happily. "He also told me, when you two are done with your shopping, tell him that he and Akira can return. That being said, are you and Miss Asuka finished shopping?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rolled her eyes. "Okay, go ahead put her in the water, she has part of my moms DNA, so yea goodluck" she says
Ayen chuckled "part of my DNA can't even be called DNA, it's just pure nature essence..." he said as he put Rin in the tub.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina blushed at the word babe then smiled more and nuzzled his chest

[/QUOTE]
"I like laying with you. It's like I get a warm feeling. It's better than any blanket~" Luke said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"but i dont want to go" rina said to him
"i dont want to go either" katie said to him as she crossed her arms and pouted

lily just looked around then crossed her arms too

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki nods, feeling appreciative. He points to the ground as a small slide appears. He was not even sure what it was, but he knew he saw kids use it in his old life.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina smiled "it feels as if im needed in the world" she whispered to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and held on to her tighter, "You are... Even if no one else feels the same way... Just know I do. I'm glad you're here." He whispered back.

Roman said:
Taylor shrugged, "I guess we could jusr wait for Nai to give me the OK text." He said with a laugh. "He's been my eyes though he won't tell me what has been going on, only when we can return."
...♅Akira continued walking, soon replying♅...

“ Okay, sure. ”

...♅Akira soon broke into a large smile and spoke♅...

“ But still.. I can't believe I'm getting married~ Especially to the woman of my dreams~ ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "part of my DNA can't even be called DNA, it's just pure nature essence..." he said as he put Rin in the tub.
Amaya huffed. "Oh my gosh Ayen, stop" she says putting Len in the tub

The hairs on Rins back stood up, her eyes widen, she began to cry really loud kinda like a siren. "Mo-mo-my" she cried trying to get out of the bathroom

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki nods, feeling appreciative. He points to the ground as a small slide appears. He was not even sure what it was, but he knew he saw kids use it in his old life.
katie saw the slide and smiled "a slide!" she said happily as she ran over then climbed up and slid down it laughing happily

lily smiled brightly and followed katie happily

rina just sat there in the mans lap and watched her sisters happily

Roman said:
Luke smiled and held on to her tighter, "You are... Even if no one else feels the same way... Just know I do. I'm glad you're here." He whispered back.
"and im glad your here" she whispered back

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued walking, soon replying♅...
“ Okay, sure. ”

...♅Akira soon broke into a large smile and spoke♅...

“ But still.. I can't believe I'm getting married~ Especially to the woman of my dreams~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Neither can I. But who's to say dreams don't come true?" Taylor asked. "I never really thought I was the kind for a relationship, until I actually met Celia. Now look, she's my fiancé!" Taylor said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast roared and charged at al again

[/QUOTE]
Al chopped at it's arm

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She shrugged. "Im bored."

[/QUOTE]
Nero chuckled "Wanna do something 'fun'?" He asked teasingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
katie saw the slide and smiled "a slide!" she said happily as she ran over then climbed up and slid down it laughing happily

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and decided to kiss her before doing so.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chopped at it's arm
Nero chuckled "Wanna do something 'fun'?" He asked teasingly
the beast just clicked at the blade deflected off the plates and it slammed into al

Roman said:
Luke smiled and decided to kiss her before doing so.
rina blushed more before closing her eyes and kissing back

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast just clicked at the blade deflected off the plates and it slammed into al

rina blushed more before closing her eyes and kissing back

[/QUOTE]
Al went wide eyed before coughing up blood

Roman said:
"Neither can I. But who's to say dreams don't come true?" Taylor asked. "I never really thought I was the kind for a relationship, until I actually met Celia. Now look, she's my fiancé!" Taylor said happily
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Me neither. I only descended to this place to stop it, but I met my fiancée and fell in love with her, so now I'm here~ ”

((( I'll be back in around an hour, need to go downtown to pick up some groceries. )))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya huffed. "Oh my gosh Ayen, stop" she says putting Len in the tub
The hairs on Rins back stood up, her eyes widen, she began to cry really loud kinda like a siren. "Mo-mo-my" she cried trying to get out of the bathroom
Ayen flinched then took in a deep breath then exhaled "Calm down beautiful child of mine, all is fine~" he said almost seeming like someone entirely different in a sweet but tender voice with an odd accent.

Len happily entered the tub and flinched when he heard Rin.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki nods, happy to see he had done a good job of making the girls happy. He cautiously tapped Rina on the shoulder. "Why is it you do not join your sisters?" He questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back