• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Nai texted him Celia's exact words. "There! He now knows what you said." He said happily. "He also told me, when you two are done with your shopping, tell him that he and Akira can return. That being said, are you and Miss Asuka finished shopping?"
"Oh um..." Celia hummed and tilted her head in thought. Asuka laughed softly before nodding, "We're done. There isn't much left to do." "Yeah I'm done! There's nothing else I have to do."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled and tilted her head "I will?, Alright then, when I've decided if you are awesome or not I'll let you know" she said with a laugh.
Nexus nodded. "Alright!" He said happily.

Roman said:
Takeshi slowly moved his hands down to the hem of her shirt. He slid his hands under the shirt, resting them at her sides, before kissing more.
Violetta mirrored his actions, feeling more desperate for Takeshi.

((Fade?))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"please" rina asked as she gave him puppy dor eyes
katie did the same as rina and stared at him

daniel slowly stopped and hugged her tightly

"fine" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria hugged him back as she stopped giggling, her face still pink from laughing so much.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he climbed back on to the bed and started snuggling her "is this better? is it comfy enough for you?" he asked playfully.
Dakota smiled as snuggled him back "Mhm! Perfect" she said with a giggle.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus nodded. "Alright!" He said happily.
Ilaani laughed "You're going to have to show me how you are awesome though? I need proof!"

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled and pulled the blanket over them and warmed up a little "now it's perfect!~" he said before pecking her lips.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you silly girl" he whispered to her

[/QUOTE]
She giggled "Silly?, How?"

Nonalaka said:

Ilaani laughed "You're going to have to show me how you are awesome though? I need proof!"
Nexus nodded. "Well I could show you my wheel cycle first..." He said.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and pulled the blanket over them and warmed up a little "now it's perfect!~" he said before pecking her lips.
Dakota nodded happily "Yep" she said before snuggling into him as she buried her face in his chest.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast just clicked at the blade deflected off the plates and it slammed into al

rina blushed more before closing her eyes and kissing back

[/QUOTE]
Luke pulled away and smiled, "Thanks... No one ever said anything that nice before."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
".....huh?"
'that guy earlier...this can't be like Myuki..guess il have to force her to come back to the actual world......soon'

"well alright...but we gotta go back soon..k?"

*She said as she smiled at Myuki*

*Airi blushed more as she kissed him more*

[/QUOTE]
Ken blushed a little before sliding his tongue in her mouth, deepening the kiss even more.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded happily "Yep" she said before snuggling into him as she buried her face in his chest.
Roland smiled and placed a hand on her back while he rested his head on his other arm then gazed at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"please" rina asked as she gave him puppy dor eyes
katie did the same as rina and stared at him

daniel slowly stopped and hugged her tightly

"fine" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki shakes his head once more, his hood falling over his face completely, revealing his true face. "If I follow you beyond this sewer, I shall be hunted. I have made enemies, enemies who cannot share my vision. Who would rather live in blindfolds."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh um..." Celia hummed and tilted her head in thought. Asuka laughed softly before nodding, "We're done. There isn't much left to do." "Yeah I'm done! There's nothing else I have to do."
Nai nodded before he sent another text to Taylor. "Alright, next time he checks his phone, he'll most likely be here with the guy." He said giving them a thumbs up.

Lumina said:
Violetta mirrored his actions, feeling more desperate for Takeshi.
((Fade?))
(( Indeed, can you start I have a lot of posts to respond to xP ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Me neither. I only descended to this place to stop it, but I met my fiancée and fell in love with her, so now I'm here~ ”

((( I'll be back in around an hour, need to go downtown to pick up some groceries. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Alright ^°^ ))

Taylor raised a brow, "Wait a minute... Stop it? What do you mean, Akira? You don't mean destroy... Do you?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She gently nudged him. "Hey... Can i ask you something?"

[/QUOTE]
Nero nodded "Yeah anything"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"yeah so here you better be careful" he said to him before he started to the door the beast was bloking

[/QUOTE]
Al followed him "What is this place?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled and placed a hand on her back while he rested his head on his other arm then gazed at her.
She giggled lightly "Youre so warm and soft I could nearly fall back to sleep again like this" she said as she snuggled him.

(( @Nonalaka I believe I owe you a post... Think you can repost? ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus got up and began leaving the café. "Well we don't have all day now, why don't we get a move on?" He asked with a smile.
Ilaani stood up "Okay okay lets go" she said with a chuckle as she walked along with her hands in her pockets.

((I was going to look a Nexus's CS but I can't seem to find it... does he have one?))

Nonalaka said:
She giggled lightly "Youre so warm and soft I could nearly fall back to sleep again like this" she said as she snuggled him.
Roland smiled as he rubbed her back "if you did i might feel the need to wake you up with a kiss~" he said teasingly with a chuckle.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Who would want to kill me?"

[/QUOTE]
Nero frowned before hugging her "No one love....No one"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back