• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast slowly lifted him up then slammed him onto the ground and roared at him

[/QUOTE]
Al's nails turned into talons before he clawed into the beast

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki nods, happy to see he had done a good job of making the girls happy. He cautiously tapped Rina on the shoulder. "Why is it you do not join your sisters?" He questions
because i want to sit here" she said to him as she watched her sisters

lily smiled as she slid down the slide with katie

shortyshot8 said:
Al's nails turned into talons before he clawed into the beast
the beast just growled at the talons dissapered from his hands and the beast roared at him again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]

the beast just growled at the talons dissapered from his hands and the beast roared at him again

[/QUOTE]
Al looked shocked "What the...!?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast slowly stood up as the man in blue came strolling in "like i said idiot your powers are canceled here" he said

[/QUOTE]
Al groaned "This....Sucks..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki could not help but cackle at the girls forwardness. She did not fear him, and he liked it. He sat and watched the girls slide, memories of his old life beginning to bubble within his head.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki could not help but cackle at the girls forwardness. She did not fear him, and he liked it. He sat and watched the girls slide, memories of his old life beginning to bubble within his head.
"can you come to our house in a while?" she asked him

lily looked over at rina and the man then went back to playing

katie heard this and cheered "please!!" she begged him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the man in the blue laughed as he walked up then stabed his spear staight into the beasts head making it sqeal in pain then go limp

[/QUOTE]
Al slowly stood up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you lasted alot longer than i thought" the man said to him

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Well....You are speaking to the Dragon God of Death...Though...In here I'm little more than a Mortal"

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Well....You are speaking to the Dragon God of Death...Though...In here I'm little more than a Mortal"
"yeah so here you better be careful" he said to him before he started to the door the beast was bloking

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen flinched then took in a deep breath then exhaled "Calm down beautiful child of mine, all is fine~" he said almost seeming like someone entirely different in a sweet but tender voice with an odd accent.
Len happily entered the tub and flinched when he heard Rin.
Amaya watched her arms crossed.

Rin looked over at Amaya still crying as she cried. "Mo-mo-my..." She says leaning over the side of the tub

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"can you come to our house in a while?" she asked him
lily looked over at rina and the man then went back to playing

katie heard this and cheered "please!!" she begged him

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki shook his head. He would like too, but due to previous events he knew he would be killed on sight if he was spotted, and there was still work that had to be done. "I am not welcomed beyond this sewer."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel smiled as he continued to tickle her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria was laughing uncontrollably "Ahaha S-St-Stop" she managed to stammer out as she wriggled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina giggled at him "you dont drink much do you" she asked him happily

the beast launched into the air then started to come down over all

"i do not care when we go back" she said softly to kikuri

[/QUOTE]
".....huh?"

'that guy earlier...this can't be like Myuki..guess il have to force her to come back to the actual world......soon'

"well alright...but we gotta go back soon..k?"

*She said as she smiled at Myuki*

Roman said:
Ken put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss some more.
*Airi blushed more as she kissed him more*

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki shook his head. He would like too, but due to previous events he knew he would be killed on sight if he was spotted, and there was still work that had to be done. "I am not welcomed beyond this sewer."
"please" rina asked as she gave him puppy dor eyes

katie did the same as rina and stared at him

Nonalaka said:
Euloria was laughing uncontrollably "Ahaha S-St-Stop" she managed to stammer out as she wriggled.
daniel slowly stopped and hugged her tightly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
".....huh?"
'that guy earlier...this can't be like Myuki..guess il have to force her to come back to the actual world......soon'

"well alright...but we gotta go back soon..k?"

*She said as she smiled at Myuki*

*Airi blushed more as she kissed him more*

[/QUOTE]
"fine" she said to her

Mayyflower said:
Amaya watched her arms crossed.
Rin looked over at Amaya still crying as she cried. "Mo-mo-my..." She says leaning over the side of the tub
Ayen sighed as he gently placed a hand on Rin's head "Rin~ it's okay" he said softly before sighing again as he looked at Amaya

Len grabbed Rin's arm "Rin!" he said confusingly tilting his head at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "like on then solid floor of a volcano, you can only rebuild a bed soo many times before you give up." he said playfully.
Dakota laughed "I'm not blessed with the gift to sleep anywhere, I have to be comfy...though I'm lonely up here so I'm tempted to sit on the floor with you" she joked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "I'm not blessed with the gift to sleep anywhere, I have to be comfy...though I'm lonely up here so I'm tempted to sit on the floor with you" she joked.
Roland smiled as he climbed back on to the bed and started snuggling her "is this better? is it comfy enough for you?" he asked playfully.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus sighed. "Alright, you'll realize I'm awesome soon enough." He said with a small laugh.
Ilaani smiled and tilted her head "I will?, Alright then, when I've decided if you are awesome or not I'll let you know" she said with a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back