• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast roared loudly when he landed on al and the sword going into its foot making it flail its leg about

[/QUOTE]
Al opened his eyes "D-Did I just do that...?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus seemed to shrug a little. "I don't know... Not a people like me because they call me a ego maniac." He said.
Ilaani blinked "Huh, Is that so?" She shrugged "You seem okay to me so far"

Roman said:
"You're a hero to the city. Saved many lives, by keeping the one guy away." Taylor said with a shrug. "All the people who pretty much fight with the good guys are known around by even the lesser beings like us humans."
...♅Akira shrugged his shoulders and cocked his eyebrows upwards, soon replying to him♅...

“ Huh, who knew. Oh well, I'm done. I believe it's bad luck to see my bride in her dress before the wedding, so what do I do now? ”

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "Oh, right" she pecked his nose "Is the floor comfy?"
Roland smiled "it's more comfortable than some of the places I've managed to sleep." he said jokingly before nipping at her lip.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast snarled as it pulled the blade out and crushed it before it reapered in als hands

[/QUOTE]
Al blinked "Why am I using a sword for this...?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh oh! I can help you pick!" Celia said as she raised her hand. Asuka snapped her fingers and changed back into her regular clothes, the dress she had on in her hands. "Well I'm done. That was easier then expected..." "Oh, I'm done too! Let me go change." Celia then ran off and changed out of the dress before returning in her regular clothes, dress in hand. "Done!"
Nai smiled and hugged, his sister-in-law. "Thank you so much!" He exclaimed, hugging her tightly. "Oh yeah! Brother texted me back regarding your pictures, it reads: Ask Celia would she be wearing that anytime soon... I never seen it in person...

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blinked "Huh, Is that so?" She shrugged "You seem okay to me so far"
Nexus blushed slightly from embarrassment, realizing he was going to reveal his soft spot before he laid back. "O-Of course! I'm awesome right?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes glowed a fiery red before pushing it back

( xD The truth of it...Marcus is just at home)

Tel nodded "Yeah you are"

Nero looked back at her "Hmm?"
She shrugged. "Im bored."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beas grunted as it quickly launched its self forward and headbutted al hard sending him slying

"why are you giggling? does it tickle" he asked with a grin as he started to tickle her

[/QUOTE]
"No I-" she then went into fits of giggles.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi continued to kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck*

[/QUOTE]
Ken put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss some more.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"well we woke up one mourning and mama wasn't at home so weve been waiting for her to come back" rina said happily to him
lily nodded in agreement to rina

kaite also nodded

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki sighs, unable to believe a mother would abandon her children like that. This is why he kills, because of people like this. "I'm sure she shall return, find a safe place to stay. The world will need people like you one day." He offers.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina giggled at him "you dont drink much do you" she asked him happily

the beast launched into the air then started to come down over all

"i do not care when we go back" she said softly to kikuri

[/QUOTE]
"I do, just not what I ordered that time. Whatever it was, it was some strong stuff..." Luke said, yawning as he continued cuddling her.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki sighs, unable to believe a mother would abandon her children like that. This is why he kills, because of people like this. "I'm sure she shall return, find a safe place to stay. The world will need people like you one day." He offers.
"well we have our small cabin in the woods that we lived in with mama. weve been staying there till she returns" rina said happily

"i wonder when mama will return?" lily said to her self

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "it's more comfortable than some of the places I've managed to sleep." he said jokingly before nipping at her lip.
Dakota giggled and pecked hos lips "Is that so?, like where?" She said with a smile

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira shrugged his shoulders and cocked his eyebrows upwards, soon replying to him♅...
“ Huh, who knew. Oh well, I'm done. I believe it's bad luck to see my bride in her dress before the wedding, so what do I do now? ”

[/QUOTE]
Taylor shrugged, "I guess we could jusr wait for Nai to give me the OK text." He said with a laugh. "He's been my eyes though he won't tell me what has been going on, only when we can return."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "but you forget, though she takes after you, she still has Fae blood in her" he said as he knelt next to the bath tub "weather or not she likes it, she would of ended up being bathed in water eventually."
Amaya rolled her eyes. "Okay, go ahead put her in the water, she has part of my moms DNA, so yea goodluck" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"it was rumplments" she said to him with a smile

[/QUOTE]
"I don't think I like the sound of that." Luke said, smiling warmly. "So, tonight I'll take you to feed I guess."

Roman said:
"I don't think I like the sound of that." Luke said, smiling warmly. "So, tonight I'll take you to feed I guess."
rina nodded happily then blushed as she kissed his cheek "ok" she said happily to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"well we have our small cabin in the woods that we lived in with mama. weve been staying there till she returns" rina said happily
"i wonder when mama will return?" lily said to her self

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki inhaled deeply, nodding his head. "I'm sure she shall return, now run along. No need to spend time with a zombie." He cackles.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus blushed slightly from embarrassment, realizing he was going to reveal his soft spot before he laid back. "O-Of course! I'm awesome right?" He asked.
Ilaani raised a brow "Awesome?, I can't give you an accurate answer, I don't know you well enough" she said with a chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back