• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded as his blush started to disappear "okay, you have me there." he said as he sat up and placed his forehead against hers.
Dakota giggled "In other news....Good morning ~" she said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast quickly recoiled and swung at als other side before there swords made contact

[/QUOTE]
Al leaped above it and smirked

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen closed the door behind him "what d you mean Amaya, you'll be helping~" he said with a snicker as the door locking made a sound
Len looked at the water and smiled as he looked back at Amaya.
Amaya shook her head. "No I'm not, I'll end up trying to help Rin get out cause it's a cats nature to care for there kittens"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast clicked as it brought its other hand over to al and grabed him then threw him against the far wall

[/QUOTE]
Al grunted slightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel hugged her back tightly as he closed his eyes and burried his face into her shoulder lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled "I love you" she whispered to him as continued to hug him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "In other news....Good morning ~" she said softly.
Roland smiled "good morning, though, i think my hands might of already said than....." he said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast roared as it charged twoards all with its shoulder down

"i love you too" he whispered back as he hugged her tighter

[/QUOTE]
Al slid under it slicing it's leg

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina giggled before she sat up and stretched "that was fun last night" she said to him as she rubbed her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Luke smirked, "You know, it could have been better~" he said teasingly.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#8000ff]''oh...does it feel good i guess?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff][B]*She stopped rubbing her tail*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

shortyshot8 said:
Al slid under it slicing it's leg
the beast grunted a little as it slamed into the wall making an indent and dust fly everywhere before it quickly swiped its massive sword at al again

Roman said:
Luke smirked, "You know, it could have been better~" he said teasingly.
"oh yeah and hows that" she asked him with a smile

Himeragi Seiker][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
myuki sighed with releife when she stopped and hugged her a little tighter

Roman said:
Nai clapped his hands and smiled, "That is a lot better! You look beautiful!" He said, smiling happily.
large.gif

"Hmm... I wonder what costume I can wear... I have so many."
"Oh oh! I can help you pick!" Celia said as she raised her hand. Asuka snapped her fingers and changed back into her regular clothes, the dress she had on in her hands. "Well I'm done. That was easier then expected..." "Oh, I'm done too! Let me go change." Celia then ran off and changed out of the dress before returning in her regular clothes, dress in hand. "Done!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast grunted a little as it slamed into the wall making an indent and dust fly everywhere before it quickly swiped its massive sword at al again

[/QUOTE]
Al hopped onto the sword and smirked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast roared as it charged twoards all with its shoulder down

"i love you too" he whispered back as he hugged her tighter

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled happily, giggling lightly as he hugged her tightly.

Roman said:
Ken smiled into the kiss, deepening it as they went along.

Luke smiled and pulled Rina closer to himself. "You were prepared to stay the night~?" He asked softly.
*Airi continued to kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "No I'm not, I'll end up trying to help Rin get out cause it's a cats nature to care for there kittens"
Ayen smiled "but you forget, though she takes after you, she still has Fae blood in her" he said as he knelt next to the bath tub "weather or not she likes it, she would of ended up being bathed in water eventually."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast grunted a little as it slamed into the wall making an indent and dust fly everywhere before it quickly swiped its massive sword at al again

[/QUOTE]
"Maybe I'll show you tonight~ I was obviously too drunk to do anything else last night..." Luke said. "Pretty sure it was embarrassing..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota groaned lightly, she was still curled up as her body was sparking.
((My phone is being all glitchy ;- ;) )

"Mhm~, why would I lie about it?" She said chuckling a bit.
Nexus seemed to shrug a little. "I don't know... Not a people like me because they call me a ego maniac." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Al hopped onto the sword and smirked
the beas grunted as it quickly launched its self forward and headbutted al hard sending him slying

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled happily, giggling lightly as he hugged her tightly.
"why are you giggling? does it tickle" he asked with a grin as he started to tickle her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beas grunted as it quickly launched its self forward and headbutted al hard sending him slying

"why are you giggling? does it tickle" he asked with a grin as he started to tickle her

[/QUOTE]
Al landed on the floor feeling dizzy

myuki sighed with releife when she stopped and hugged her a little tighter

[/QUOTE]
"when do you wanna go back? to Jace's I mean.."

*She asked curiously*

Roman said:
"Maybe I'll show you tonight~ I was obviously too drunk to do anything else last night..." Luke said. "Pretty sure it was embarrassing..."
rina giggled at him "you dont drink much do you" she asked him happily

shortyshot8 said:
Al landed on the floor feeling dizzy
the beast launched into the air then started to come down over all

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
"when do you wanna go back? to Jace's I mean.."
*She asked curiously*

[/QUOTE]
"i do not care when we go back" she said softly to kikuri

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina giggled at him "you dont drink much do you" she asked him happily

the beast launched into the air then started to come down over all

"i do not care when we go back" she said softly to kikuri

[/QUOTE]
Al raised his sword into the air at the beast as he braced himself

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "good morning, though, i think my hands might of already said than....." he said softly.
Dakota giggled "Oh, right" she pecked his nose "Is the floor comfy?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back