• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki observed Lilly and her look, cackling shortly as he nods. "Nymphs, isn't that wonderful." He says tilting his head, his voice rough and serious.
"w-what are you" Katie asked nervously as she slowly walked up

"yeah i want to know" she asked innocently and cutely as she smiled at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
rina shook her head happily then smiled as she giggled "no where nymphs" she said happily
lilly walked up next to rina and tryed to give the man the scariest and most threatening glare she could but kept it hidden from her sissters

daniel smiled as he watched her . watched every movment she made everytime she blinked making him smile more

rina groaned and shook her head tiredly as the little girl slowly started to climb onto the bed smiling in a crazed and demented way as it neared them

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed and sat Rina up. "Rina! Wake up! Your powers are sending creepy little eyeless girls at us!" He shouted trying to wake her up, finding the situation kind of annoying.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
rina shook her head happily then smiled as she giggled "no where nymphs" she said happily
lilly walked up next to rina and tryed to give the man the scariest and most threatening glare she could but kept it hidden from her sissters

daniel smiled as he watched her . watched every movment she made everytime she blinked making him smile more

rina groaned and shook her head tiredly as the little girl slowly started to climb onto the bed smiling in a crazed and demented way as it neared them

[/QUOTE]
Euloria then finished, she was smiling, content that she helped somewhat, even if it was as small as washing dishes, she then made her way back to him.

Nonalaka said:
"I-Its oka- Roy?!" She crawled over to the edge of the bed and looked down at him "Are you okay?" She asked.
Roland blushed as he looked up at her "I-i g-guess..." he said as he realized he was blushing and covered his face.

Roman said:
Luke sighed and sat Rina up. "Rina! Wake up! Your powers are sending creepy little eyeless girls at us!" He shouted trying to wake her up, finding the situation kind of annoying.
rina slowly opened her eyes then the little girl dissappered "hm" she asked tiredly as she pulled him back down and cuddled him

Nonalaka said:
Euloria then finished, she was smiling, content that she helped somewhat, even if it was as small as washing dishes, she then made her way back to him.
daniel smiled more as she walked back to him

Roman said:
"Really? Well that's nice. We do have a few things left. I still have to get my suit and I have to talk to the park manager and that's pretty much it, besides getting the invitations and cake." He said with a chuckle. "Anyways, we're here. You know what to do right?"
...♅Akira nodded and walked up to the tailor. He explained what he wanted, soon being taken up to a stand. He stood there as the tailor began taking his measurements. He then called out♅...

“ H-hey! Why the hell are you touching me there?!”

“ I need to get all of your measurements, sir. ”

“ What?! What type of place is this?! ”

“ Sir, it's only the inner thigh I'm measuring.. ”

“ One does not simply touch another man's inner thigh! ”

...♅A few minutes past as Akira walked out. He took a seat and replied♅...

“ He says it'll take about fifteen minutes for him to make the suit. ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"w-what are you" Katie asked nervously as she slowly walked up
"yeah i want to know" she asked innocently and cutely as she smiled at him

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki is silent for a moment, shaking his head slowly. "I was human, a politician if you will. Order had to be maintained, so I am this." He says cryptically, his old jaw bones snapping together as he speaks.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland blushed as he looked up at her "I-i g-guess..." he said as he realized he was blushing and covered his face.
Dakota continued to look down at him, her eyes flickering "I+I said it was okay, don't cover your face like that"

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki is silent for a moment, shaking his head slowly. "I was human, a politician if you will. Order had to be maintained, so I am this." He says cryptically, his old jaw bones snapping together as he speaks.
"soooo your human?" lily asked him confused

rina just stared at him with a smile wanting a different awnser that wasnt so confusing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina slowly opened her eyes then the little girl dissappered "hm" she asked tiredly as she pulled him back down and cuddled him

[/QUOTE]
Luke sighed, "Do your powers always do that?" He asked as they cuddled. "For a minute I thought Atrio was around..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira nodded and walked up to the tailor. He explained what he wanted, soon being taken up to a stand. He stood there as the tailor began taking his measurements. He then called out♅...
“ H-hey! Why the hell are you touching me there?!”

“ I need to get all of your measurements, sir. ”

“ What?! What type of place is this?! ”

“ Sir, it's only the inner thigh I'm measuring.. ”

“ One does not simply touch another man's inner thigh! ”

...♅A few minutes past as Akira walked out. He took a seat and replied♅...

“ He says it'll take about fifteen minutes for him to make the suit. ”

[/QUOTE]
Taylor nodded, "Impressive." He said with a laugh. "Anyways, why did you yell like that? Never been measured before?" He asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota continued to look down at him, her eyes flickering "I-I said it was okay, don't cover your face like that"
Roland smirked "w-why not?" he said looking up at her and noticed he could see her cleavage causing him to blush more.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina slowly opened her eyes then the little girl dissappered "hm" she asked tiredly as she pulled him back down and cuddled him

[/QUOTE]
She tilted her head "Why are you so happy?" She asked smiling a bit.

Roman said:
Luke sighed, "Do your powers always do that?" He asked as they cuddled. "For a minute I thought Atrio was around..."
Taylor nodded, "Impressive." He said with a laugh. "Anyways, why did you yell like that? Never been measured before?" He asked curiously.
"what do you mean" she asked tiredly as she closed her eyes again and yawned "my powers allow me to creat horror style scenarios. like the ones in the movies but they look very very real" she said tiredly

Roman said:
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied♅...

“ Shut up.. there's is never an occasion when you get that close to holding another man's junk.. ”

Nonalaka said:
She tilted her head "Why are you so happy?" She asked smiling a bit.
"why do you think? i have a beautiful wife.. a baby that's on the way.. a house" he said as he smiled more and slowly pulled her close then sat her in his lap

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"soooo your human?" lily asked him confused
rina just stared at him with a smile wanting a different awnser that wasnt so confusing

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki sighs and cackles slightly, pressing his hands down. "I was human, now I am not. Simply changed." He says with a slight nod of the head, his hood still leaving a looming shadow across his face.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"what do you mean" she asked tiredly as she closed her eyes again and yawned "my powers allow me to creat horror style scenarios. like the ones in the movies but they look very very real" she said tiredly

[/QUOTE]
"Never mind... Maybe I was seeing stuff." Luke muttered.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied♅...
“ Shut up.. there's is never an occasion when you get that close to holding another man's junk.. ”

[/QUOTE]
"They were just measurements. Nothing more." Taylor said. "Besides, this place looks nothing like one of those kind of places."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smirked "w-why not?" he said looking up at her and noticed he could see her cleavage causing him to blush more.
"Because there is no reason to?" She tilted her head at him when he blushed more, not knowing what the cause was.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki sighs and cackles slightly, pressing his hands down. "I was human, now I am not. Simply changed." He says with a slight nod of the head, his hood still leaving a looming shadow across his face.
"soooo your a zombie?!?" rina asked with a bright smile as she waited for an awnser

Katie giggled at rinas question

lily giggled a little to

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"soooo your a zombie?!?" rina asked with a bright smile as she waited for an awnser
Katie giggled at rinas question

lily giggled a little to

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki's facial features relax slightly, laughing genuinely for the first time in what felt like ages, leading to him to cough. "Yes... A zombie." He says in between breathes.

Nonalaka said:
"Because there is no reason to?" She tilted her head at him when he blushed more, not knowing what the cause was.
Roland bit his lip "d-Dakota y-your c-cle... y-your boo...." he said pointing to her chest as his face got redder.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"why do you think? i have a beautiful wife.. a baby that's on the way.. a house" he said as he smiled more and slowly pulled her close then sat her in his lap

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled brightly at him and kissed his cheek.

Roman said:
"They were just measurements. Nothing more." Taylor said. "Besides, this place looks nothing like one of those kind of places."
“ Doesn't make it any less weird.. ”

...♅Akira was then called into the back. When he walked over, the tailor spoke♅...

“ Well, change into your normal form and try it out. ”

“ Huh? How did you know about that? ”

“ Because I have a kind of intuition, after all, I'm near a school for people with powers and supernatural phenomena. I tailored it to both the form you're in now, along with your normal form. Try it on, also wear these, they make you look more gentlemanly.. ”

“ Okay..? ”

...♅Akira changed to his normal form and placed the suit on. He then put the glasses on like he was instructed and walked over to the mirror that was situated beside Taylor. He spoke as he smiled lightly♅...

“ Yeah, this is good. ”

Fate.zero.full.1071041_zpsjpj3htxs.jpg

Roman said:
"you probably werent like i said "i can make baciacly anything you see in the movies happen" she said as she made it so there room was flooded with eyeles smiling little girls that where all staring at her and luke

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki's facial features relax slightly, laughing genuinely for the first time in what felt like ages, leading to him to cough. "Yes... A zombie." He says in between breathes.
rina giggled happily feeling proud she got it right

lily giggled at rina

katie watched them man before she poked his hand "do you eat people?" she asked him

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Doesn't make it any less weird.. ”
...♅Akira was then called into the back. When he walked over, the tailor spoke♅...

“ Well, change into your normal form and try it out. ”

“ Huh? How did you know about that? ”

“ Because I have a kind of intuition, after all, I'm near a school for people with powers and supernatural phenomena. I tailored it to both the form you're in now, along with your normal form. Try it on, also wear these, they make you look more gentlemanly.. ”

“ Okay..? ”

...♅Akira changed to his normal form and placed the suit on. He then put the glasses on like he was instructed and walked over to the mirror that was situated beside Taylor. He spoke as he smiled lightly♅...

“ Yeah, this is good. ”

Fate.zero.full.1071041_zpsjpj3htxs.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Taylor nodded, "Well done." He said to the man. He then stood up and stretched, "That's nice, Akira. I really like the glasses too, it's a nice touch. Makes you look... More serious than deadly."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you probably werent like i said "i can make baciacly anything you see in the movies happen" she said as she made it so there room was flooded with eyeles smiling little girls that where all staring at her and luke

rina giggled happily feeling proud she got it right

lily giggled at rina

katie watched them man before she poked his hand "do you eat people?" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked at all the little girls and sighed, "Yeah... I see... Wanna get rid of them though? I'm not comfortable with little eyeless kids flooding our room."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back