• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Well done." He said to the man. He then stood up and stretched, "That's nice, Akira. I really like the glasses too, it's a nice touch. Makes you look... More serious than deadly."
Luke looked at all the little girls and sighed, "Yeah... I see... Wanna get rid of them though? I'm not comfortable with little eyeless kids flooding our room."
rina giggled at him as they all vanashed and she smiled at him as she opened her eyes "mourning" she said to him

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled brightly at him and kissed his cheek.
daniel smiled back at her then kissed her cheek back in return

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you probably werent like i said "i can make baciacly anything you see in the movies happen" she said as she made it so there room was flooded with eyeles smiling little girls that where all staring at her and luke

rina giggled happily feeling proud she got it right

lily giggled at rina

katie watched them man before she poked his hand "do you eat people?" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki flinched at the relaxing feel of Katie's touch on his hand. He had never had interactions outside of combat, and he enjoyed it. "In a way, yes. But not physically. I possess the ability to harvest from them. Keep me from fading to dust."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland bit his lip "d-Dakota y-your c-cle... y-your boo...." he said pointing to her chest as his face got redder.
Dakota furrowed her brows as she tried to decipher his ramblings until he pointed "My..." she looked down "O-Oh" she blushed as she lay flat on her stomach so her chest couldn't be seen.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki flinched at the relaxing feel of Katie's touch on his hand. He had never had interactions outside of combat, and he enjoyed it. "In a way, yes. But not physically. I possess the ability to harvest from them. Keep me from fading to dust."
"harvest what?" Katie asked him curiously

rina looked at his hood then moved forward and started to climb on his knee to get a better look at it

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "Well done." He said to the man. He then stood up and stretched, "That's nice, Akira. I really like the glasses too, it's a nice touch. Makes you look... More serious than deadly."
...♅Akira returned to the back and returned to his previous clothes, folding the suit and placing the glasses onto the folded clothes. He walked over to the tailor and spoke♅...

“ I'll take them. ”

“ Because this is your first time, it's on the house, Akira~

“ Thanks! ”

...♅Akira placed the suit into the protector and zipped it up, soon exiting the tailors with it slung over his shoulder. As he walked, he spoke♅...

“ Wait.. how did he know my name?.. ”

tumblr_nnfg18GDf41r316qio1_500_zpsnssgxtql.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"harvest what?" Katie asked him curiously
rina looked at his hood then moved forward and started to climb on his knee to get a better look at it

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki allowed Rina to climb on his knee, looking at Katie. He found comfort in the little girls, made him feel like less of a monster. "I'll explain another day, assuming I ever see you again."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina giggled at him as they all vanashed and she smiled at him as she opened her eyes "mourning" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
She giggled "Well I'm also happy about those things, Except for the wife part obviously, I have an incredibly handsome husband" she said happily before nuzzling his cheek.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki allowed Rina to climb on his knee, looking at Katie. He found comfort in the little girls, made him feel like less of a monster. "I'll explain another day, assuming I ever see you again."
rina smiled happily "hey lily he can watch us till mama comes back!" she said excitedly

katie smiled a little liking that idea

lily frowned at this idea "i dont think mama would like it if she found us staying with some guy we just met" she said to rina

Nonalaka said:
Dakota furrowed her brows as she tried to decipher his ramblings until he pointed "My..." she looked down "O-Oh" she blushed as she lay flat on her stomach so her chest couldn't be seen.
Roland sighed "t-thank Olympus you didn't use that to t-tease me..." he said in relief as he started to smile

((side note, Roy is almost incapable of teasing back if he's flustered.... sorry Roy...))

Nonalaka said:
She giggled "Well I'm also happy about those things, Except for the wife part obviously, I have an incredibly handsome husband" she said happily before nuzzling his cheek.
daniel laughed a little at her and brought a hand to her cheek "well thats good" he said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
rina smiled happily "hey lily he can watch us till mama comes back!" she said excitedly
katie smiled a little liking that idea

lily frowned at this idea "i dont think mama would like it if she found us staying with some guy we just met" she said to rina

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki raised a brow, confused. "You are waiting on your mother? Has she gone on a trip?" He asks, not knowing the girls were naïve enough to not realise their mother would probably never return.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki raised a brow, confused. "You are waiting on your mother? Has she gone on a trip?" He asks, not knowing the girls were naïve enough to not realise their mother would probably never return.
"well we woke up one mourning and mama wasn't at home so weve been waiting for her to come back" rina said happily to him

lily nodded in agreement to rina

kaite also nodded

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina giggled at him as they all vanashed and she smiled at him as she opened her eyes "mourning" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled, "Morning to you also, Rina." He said softly

Roman said:
Takeshi grinned, "Whatever." He said chuckling a little before kissing at her neck again, this time rougher.
Not being drunk this time made it easy to realize how sensitive her neck really was. His rough kisses made her make noises she didn't expect she was capable off, a serious blush finding her face. She wasnt really able to move, getting lost in the feelings Takeshi was giving her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira returned to the back and returned to his previous clothes, folding the suit and placing the glasses onto the folded clothes. He walked over to the tailor and spoke♅...

“ I'll take them. ”

“ Because this is your first time, it's on the house, Akira~

“ Thanks! ”

...♅Akira placed the suit into the protector and zipped it up, soon exiting the tailors with it slung over his shoulder. As he walked, he spoke♅...

“ Wait.. how did he know my name?.. ”

tumblr_nnfg18GDf41r316qio1_500_zpsnssgxtql.gif

[/QUOTE]
"You're a hero to the city. Saved many lives, by keeping the one guy away." Taylor said with a shrug. "All the people who pretty much fight with the good guys are known around by even the lesser beings like us humans."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "t-thank Olympus you didn't use that to t-tease me..." he said in relief as he started to smile
((side note, Roy is almost incapable of teasing back if he's flustered.... sorry Roy...))
Dakota shook her head "I already got my revenge, I know if I teased you a lot you'd get back at me 10 fold" she laughed lightly "If I really wanted to trade you I guess I could have used that or I could have just sat on you or something weird like that" she said as she closed her eyes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast growled as it pressed down on its sword to try and see how strong al was in this situation

[/QUOTE]
Al's eyes glowed a fiery red before pushing it back

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Al's fighting in a deathmatch, Marcus is somewhere and William is all "WRATH!!!" )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD The truth of it...Marcus is just at home)

Nonalaka said:
She turned her head "Am not!" She said as she covered her ears with her hands.
Tel nodded "Yeah you are"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She
she followed behind him. "So..."

[/QUOTE]
Nero looked back at her "Hmm?"

Lumina said:
Not being drunk this time made it easy to realize how sensitive her neck really was. His rough kisses made her make noises she didn't expect she was capable off, a serious blush finding her face. She wasnt really able to move, getting lost in the feelings Takeshi was giving her.
Takeshi slowly moved his hands down to the hem of her shirt. He slid his hands under the shirt, resting them at her sides, before kissing more.

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes glowed a fiery red before pushing it back

( xD The truth of it...Marcus is just at home)

Tel nodded "Yeah you are"
(fricen dejavu)

the beast grunted as it swung its sword again at al

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel laughed a little at her and brought a hand to her cheek "well thats good" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Mhm~" she said as she hugged him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "I already got my revenge, I know if I teased you a lot you'd get back at me 10 fold" she laughed lightly "If I really wanted to trade you I guess I could have used that or I could have just sat on you or something weird like that" she said as she closed her eyes.
Roland nodded as his blush started to disappear "okay, you have me there." he said as he sat up and placed his forehead against hers.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](fricen dejavu)
the beast grunted as it swung its sword again at al

[/QUOTE]
(???)

Al growled and swing his sword at his stopping it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back