• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( What? .-. xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(I dunno xD I just felt like putting that)

Roman said:
(( You ain't groom material >-> xD ))
(First off that's rude second I just wanted to put that xD )

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki shook his head and shrugged to the girls, leaning back. "I find your souls pure, unable to be harvested. I kill to cleanse the world, and killing you would be a step in the wrong direction." He explains, coughing slightly, his throat sounding dry and old.
rina stared at him before slipping from her sisters arms again and getting up then hesitantly starting to walk forward towards the man

"r-rina what are you doing!?!" Katie asked before she followed her

lily just got up and followed them cautiously

shortyshot8 said:

(( I was joking, relax. xD ))

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "I wish I could go, but I'm having my wedding here and my friends and I probably aren't even welcome there." He chuckled and stopped in front of a building. "Maybe Roman would go." He said pushing open the door to the building.
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied♅...

“ You'll be allowed~ Plus the wedding is soon, so by the time mine and Asuka's wedding is over, you'll have more than enough time to return to Earth and finish your wedding's planning~ ”

shortyshot8 said:

((( Al's fighting in a deathmatch, Marcus is somewhere and William is all "WRATH!!!" )))

Roman said:
Taylor sighed and put his hands back in his pockets. "Alright, after we get your suit, I'm gonna head back to Celia. We have to finish planning. I'm pretty sure you and Asuka are finished?" He asked. "Or at least close."
Nai shook his head, "Sis why not get something... Normal?" He asked. "It's only right...." Nai said. "Besides, normal dresses are better."

Luke yawned also and laid his head down, cuddling Rina before he fell asleep.

(( Time skip? ))
Asuka was still laughing her butt off as Celia nodded, "I know. I just wanted to see what it looked like... I got a laugh out of it! Asu-chan you big meany!" She pouted before grabbing Asuka and hauling her towards the different dresses. "H-Hey wait! I'm sorry for laughing. Don't hurt me!" Asuka exclaimed before the both disappeared in the back. A series of squeals, shouts, and yelps were heard before Asuka was pushed out of the room in a dress. She blushes lightly and stared at the ground, "She's so forceful..." "You love it." Celia said as she came out in a different dress, one that was more open at the bottom and showed her legs. "I like this one!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast waited as it stared at al

(sure)

[/QUOTE]
Luke yawned tiredly, slowly waking up. When he got his eyes open, he realized he was still holding on to Rina, smiling he remained still and waited for her to wake up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
rina stared at him before slipping from her sisters arms again and getting up then hesitantly starting to walk forward towards the man
"r-rina what are you doing!?!" Katie asked before she followed her

lily just got up and followed them cautiously

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki watches Rina approach him, making sure as to not make any sudeen movements and worry them again. He stays sitting down and let's them come closer.

Roman said:
Luke yawned tiredly, slowly waking up. When he got his eyes open, he realized he was still holding on to Rina, smiling he remained still and waited for her to wake up
rina groaned a little as she layed there not knowing her powers where leaking out as what seemed like a little girl stood there at the edge of the bed staring at luke except her eyes where gone and blood was pouring out of the girls socets

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki watches Rina approach him, making sure as to not make any sudeen movements and worry them again. He stays sitting down and let's them come closer.
rina stopped just in front of the man "w-why are we d-different" she asked him shyly

Katie slowly walked up behind rina and pulled on her sleeve trying to get her attention

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and replied♅...
“ You'll be allowed~ Plus the wedding is soon, so by the time mine and Asuka's wedding is over, you'll have more than enough time to return to Earth and finish your wedding's planning~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Really? Well that's nice. We do have a few things left. I still have to get my suit and I have to talk to the park manager and that's pretty much it, besides getting the invitations and cake." He said with a chuckle. "Anyways, we're here. You know what to do right?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland yawned "i woke up and there's this soft squishy thing in my hand." he said obviously still half asleep as he squeezed again "and I'm trying to figure out what it is...."
((The help is below, and don't blame him, he may not be that innocent, to a degree he is, but right now he's just ignorant...))

((though, i'm not sure when it will get to you....))

giphy.gif
((I was kidding xD ))

((Oh its so cute!! ;0;))

Dakota blushed "I-Its me!" She said to him "m-my uhm chest if you want to be exact about it...." she said quietly, her face continuing to get more red.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka was still laughing her butt off as Celia nodded, "I know. I just wanted to see what it looked like... I got a laugh out of it! Asu-chan you big meany!" She pouted before grabbing Asuka and hauling her towards the different dresses. "H-Hey wait! I'm sorry for laughing. Don't hurt me!" Asuka exclaimed before the both disappeared in the back. A series of squeals, shouts, and yelps were heard before Asuka was pushed out of the room in a dress. She blushes lightly and stared at the ground, "She's so forceful..." "You love it." Celia said as she came out in a different dress, one that was more open at the bottom and showed her legs. "I like this one!"
Nai clapped his hands and smiled, "That is a lot better! You look beautiful!" He said, smiling happily.

large.gif

"Hmm... I wonder what costume I can wear... I have so many."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina groaned a little as she layed there not knowing her powers where leaking out as what seemed like a little girl stood there at the edge of the bed staring at luke except her eyes where gone and blood was pouring out of the girls socets

rina stopped just in front of the man "w-why are we d-different" she asked him shyly

Katie slowly walked up behind rina and pulled on her sleeve trying to get her attention

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki leans forward slowly, making sure his movements were such. He shrugs and drums his fingers on the armrest. "You tell me. Why are you so innocent? Have you ever done anything bad or wrong? Chaotic?" He explains.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel sighed and smiled as he let her do her dishes this time

[/QUOTE]
Euloria began to wash her dishes, humming lightly to herself as she did so.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina groaned a little as she layed there not knowing her powers where leaking out as what seemed like a little girl stood there at the edge of the bed staring at luke except her eyes where gone and blood was pouring out of the girls socets

[/QUOTE]
Luke looked at the little girl before frowning. "Dammit... Hey Rika! Wake up, your powers are... Activated?" Luke said, shaking her arm.

Nonalaka said:
((I was kidding xD ))
((Oh its so cute!! ;0;))

Dakota blushed "I-Its me!" She said to him "m-my uhm chest if you want to be exact about it...." she said quietly, her face continuing to get more red.
Roland went wide eyed as he pulled his hand away as he moved away from her "I'm so sorry!" he said quickly as he fell off the bed.

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki leans forward slowly, making sure his movements were such. He shrugs and drums his fingers on the armrest. "You tell me. Why are you so innocent? Have you ever done anything bad or wrong? Chaotic?" He explains.
rina shook her head happily then smiled as she giggled "no where nymphs" she said happily

lilly walked up next to rina and tryed to give the man the scariest and most threatening glare she could but kept it hidden from her sissters

Nonalaka said:
Euloria began to wash her dishes, humming lightly to herself as she did so.
daniel smiled as he watched her . watched every movment she made everytime she blinked making him smile more

Roman said:
Luke looked at the little girl before frowning. "Dammit... Hey Rika! Wake up, your powers are... Activated?" Luke said, shaking her arm.
rina groaned and shook her head tiredly as the little girl slowly started to climb onto the bed smiling in a crazed and demented way as it neared them

SoulofTobi said:
Roland went wide eyed as he pulled his hand away as he moved away from her "I'm so sorry!" he said quickly as he fell off the bed.
"I-Its oka- Roy?!" She crawled over to the edge of the bed and looked down at him "Are you okay?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
rina shook her head happily then smiled as she giggled "no where nymphs" she said happily
lilly walked up next to rina and tryed to give the man the scariest and most threatening glare she could but kept it hidden from her sissters

daniel smiled as he watched her . watched every movment she made everytime she blinked making him smile more

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki observed Lilly and her look, cackling shortly as he nods. "Nymphs, isn't that wonderful." He says tilting his head, his voice rough and serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back