• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi blushed and went wide eyed before kissing back*

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled into the kiss, deepening it as they went along.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina giggled before she sat up and slipped of her dress so she was in some shortshorts and a thin tank top then layed back down

the room was completely empty except for the door on the other side of the room. a massive creature sat there frozen blocking the path

View attachment 157886

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled and pulled Rina closer to himself. "You were prepared to stay the night~?" He asked softly.

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes turned to that of a Dragon's as he looked at it
the beast stood there frozen as if it was a statue in the door way with a massive sword in its hands

Roman said:
Ken smiled into the kiss, deepening it as they went along.

Luke smiled and pulled Rina closer to himself. "You were prepared to stay the night~?" He asked softly.
"well i got prepared when you told me i should stay the night with you this mourning" she said as she snuggled into him

Roman said:
"Alright." Taylor then teleported them to the school. "We're here. Now the tailor is just a few buildings down...." he said, as he began to walk.
...♅Akira looked towards Taylor, soon talking to him as he slowly started walking♅...

“ Why didn't you teleport us to the actual tailors? Now we have to walk unnecessarily.. ”

tumblr_nkw7xxNZMr1qc9zfzo10_r1_250_zpsw2ppc33s.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he laid down, still holding her as he closed his eyes and started to drift into sleep
((Timeskip))
Dakota groaned lightly, she was still curled up as her body was sparking.

((My phone is being all glitchy ;- ;) )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus finished his tea. "I do admit, I thought this place would be trash... But you were right. This is a very nice place." He said.
"Mhm~, why would I lie about it?" She said chuckling a bit.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast stood there frozen as if it was a statue in the door way with a massive sword in its hands

"well i got prepared when you told me i should stay the night with you this mourning" she said as she snuggled into him

[/QUOTE]
Luke smiled at kissed her cheek, "Well what weren't you telling me at the bar?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked towards Taylor, soon talking to him as he slowly started walking♅...
“ Why didn't you teleport us to the actual tailors? Now we have to walk unnecessarily.. ”

tumblr_nkw7xxNZMr1qc9zfzo10_r1_250_zpsw2ppc33s.gif

[/QUOTE]
"I'm sorry. I know the place is there, but iveI've never had any thing to associate myself with it so I can't really teleport to that exact spot." Taylor explained. "By associate I mean, I've never been there nor seen it..."

Roman said:
Luke smiled at kissed her cheek, "Well what weren't you telling me at the bar?" He asked.
"I'm sorry. I know the place is there, but iveI've never had any thing to associate myself with it so I can't really teleport to that exact spot." Taylor explained. "By associate I mean, I've never been there nor seen it..."
"what do you mean?" she asked as she yawned a little and snuggled him more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"what do you mean?" she asked as she yawned a little and snuggled him more

[/QUOTE]
"You kept saying maybe, but you didn't tell me what you meant. Now I'm just curious." Luke said.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota groaned lightly, she was still curled up as her body was sparking.
((My phone is being all glitchy ;- ;) )
Roland woke up with the sun in his eyes while he noticed he was still holding Dakota "Hm? there seems to be something soft in my hand..." he said quietly as he gave it a squeeze, unaware his hand was on her chest

((want me to send some funny help Nona-senpai? and yes, Roy is unaware of what he's grabbing :P ))

Roman said:
...♅Akira stopped and placed the blade of his spear onto his hand, soon glaring at Taylor in a comical fashion. He spoke, his angered tone reflecting his facial expression♅...

“ So what you're trying to tell me.. is that we're potentially walking towards an abandoned lot.. ”

e8fff320c49eda085a60dde58703e07e1422135730_full_zpsqy0qxtrz.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Tel smirked and leaned close to her ear "Well it just means I will be able to tell if you want to ever do something"
Yuna stopped for a bit, processing what he meant "W-wanting to ever do something?" She repeated.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast stood there frozen as if it was a statue in the door way with a massive sword in its hands

[/QUOTE]
Al tried to push it

Nonalaka said:
Yuna stopped for a bit, processing what he meant "W-wanting to ever do something?" She repeated.
Tel laughed a little "Yeah"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"oh... it was that i love you" she said before she kissed his chin happily

[/QUOTE]
"Oh I love you too." He said, kissing her cheek in return.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stopped and placed the blade of his spear onto his hand, soon glaring at Taylor in a comical fashion. He spoke, his angered tone reflecting his facial expression♅...
“ So what you're trying to tell me.. is that we're potentially walking towards an abandoned lot.. ”

e8fff320c49eda085a60dde58703e07e1422135730_full_zpsqy0qxtrz.gif

[/QUOTE]
Taylor shook his head and waved his hands, "No! I know it's here, because someone gave me the address for my wedding." He explained.

shortyshot8 said:
Al tried to push it

Tel laughed a little "Yeah"
when al touched the beast he was thrown into the center of the room then a sword and armor appeared on him as the creatures eyes started to glow red

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head and waved his hands, "No! I know it's here, because someone gave me the address for my wedding." He explained.
...♅Akira continued glaring at Taylor♅...

“ Hm... ”

...♅He then placed the cover back onto the blade and attached it to his back, soon replying as he started walking again♅...

“ Let's got then.. ”

Roman said:
"Oh I love you too." He said, kissing her cheek in return.
rina giggled and yawned again before she slowly started to close her eyes

SoulofTobi said:
Roland woke up with the sun in his eyes while he noticed he was still holding Dakota "Hm? there seems to be something soft in my hand..." he said quietly as he gave it a squeeze, unaware his hand was on her chest
((want me to send some funny help Nona-senpai? and yes, Roy is unaware of what he's grabbing :P ))
((Yes please ;-; and of course he is... <_<... xD ))

Dakota's eyes shot open when she was squeezed "E-Eh?! W-What're you doing?" She said stunned, since she had only woken up and well, she was being squeezed of course.

Roman said:
"I would like to go, if you don't mind. I love weddings. They're one the best ceremonies." Nai said swaying left and right.
"Of course. Just have Celia bring you along." Asuka said before Celia came out in mermaid type of dress. "Does this look weird?" She asked as she waddled over to them. Asuka just stared at her before bursting out laughing.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Of course. Just have Celia bring you along." Asuka said before Celia came out in mermaid type of dress. "Does this look weird?" She asked as she waddled over to them. Asuka just stared at her before bursting out laughing.
((( You have no idea how hard this is not to post the CSes XDD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( You have no idea how hard this is not to post the CSes XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I just wanna use them already xD But nothing has happened ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"rina dont" katie said nervously to her
"yeah rina dont do it" lily said

rina just continued as the water slowly started to seep up the mans body healing whatever it touched

[/QUOTE]
Cracks and cuts on Murasaki's bones healed, his bones tightened and strengthen. Murasaki stands a little tallerr, his bones snapping back into place. If he could smile, he would. "I thank you, young one." His raspy voice says.

Roman said:
Takeshi made his way back to her lips, kissing her deeply, soon laying her back against the bed. He then pulled away, "Cheeky?" He asked.
Violetta smirked, grabbing Takeshi's collar to pull him down to her. She pulled him into a hard kiss, only breaking it to speak to him.

"Yeah. Ya heard me. Cheeky."

BlueHawk said:
Cracks and cuts on Murasaki's bones healed, his bones tightened and strengthen. Murasaki stands a little tallerr, his bones snapping back into place. If he could smile, he would. "I thank you, young one." His raspy voice says.
rina didn't answer him just continued till she finished healing him then quickly crawled back to the safety of her sisters which hugged her

"you scared us" lily whispered to rina when she got back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back