• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]She laughed. "
She laughed. "Anyways."

[/QUOTE]
Nero began walking

Nonalaka said:
She blushed "O-Oh"
Tel snickered more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]when al touched the beast he was thrown into the center of the room then a sword and armor appeared on him as the creatures eyes started to glow red

[/QUOTE]
Al groaned in pain

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
rina didn't answer him just continued till she finished healing him then quickly crawled back to the safety of her sisters which hugged her
"you scared us" lily whispered to rina when she got back

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki was out of ideas, he did not know how to convince the girls he would not harm then. He shrugged slowly and pointed his fingers at the stairs, reopening them for the girls. He silently walks back to his throne and sits back down, watching them from across the room.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast slowlt started to rais its sword up and waited for al to get back up

[/QUOTE]
Al slowly stood up and picked up the sword

Nonalaka said:
((Yes please ;-; and of course he is... <_<... xD ))
Dakota's eyes shot open when she was squeezed "E-Eh?! W-What're you doing?" She said stunned, since she had only woken up and well, she was being squeezed of course.
Roland yawned "i woke up and there's this soft squishy thing in my hand." he said obviously still half asleep as he squeezed again "and I'm trying to figure out what it is...."

((The help is below, and don't blame him, he may not be that innocent, to a degree he is, but right now he's just ignorant...))

((though, i'm not sure when it will get to you....))

giphy.gif

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki was out of ideas, he did not know how to convince the girls he would not harm then. He shrugged slowly and pointed his fingers at the stairs, reopening them for the girls. He silently walks back to his throne and sits back down, watching them from across the room.
"w-why are you letting us go?" lily asked him softly

Katie watched him curiously but with a little fear

rina just sat there and watched the man curiously wondering about him

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued glaring at Taylor♅...
“ Hm... ”

...♅He then placed the cover back onto the blade and attached it to his back, soon replying as he started walking again♅...

“ Let's got then.. ”

[/QUOTE]
Taylor sighed and put his hands back in his pockets. "Alright, after we get your suit, I'm gonna head back to Celia. We have to finish planning. I'm pretty sure you and Asuka are finished?" He asked. "Or at least close."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Of course. Just have Celia bring you along." Asuka said before Celia came out in mermaid type of dress. "Does this look weird?" She asked as she waddled over to them. Asuka just stared at her before bursting out laughing.
Nai shook his head, "Sis why not get something... Normal?" He asked. "It's only right...." Nai said. "Besides, normal dresses are better."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]rina giggled and yawned again before she slowly started to close her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Luke yawned also and laid his head down, cuddling Rina before he fell asleep.

(( Time skip? ))

shortyshot8 said:
Al slowly stood up and picked up the sword
the beast waited as it stared at al

Roman said:
Taylor sighed and put his hands back in his pockets. "Alright, after we get your suit, I'm gonna head back to Celia. We have to finish planning. I'm pretty sure you and Asuka are finished?" He asked. "Or at least close."
Nai shook his head, "Sis why not get something... Normal?" He asked. "It's only right...." Nai said. "Besides, normal dresses are better."

(( Time skip? ))
(sure)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast waited as it stared at al

[/QUOTE]
Al didn't touch the shield as he began walking

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Much sadness, such pain~ )))

[/QUOTE]
((this???))

[media]

[/media]

Roman said:

(( Time skip? ))
...♅Akira thought for a moment and replied♅...

“ This is the last thing we need to do~ We're having the wedding in Euphoria, and because I can't teleport, we'll have to use the portal. I only need to find a couple of grooms now.. ”

Lumina said:
Violetta smirked, grabbing Takeshi's collar to pull him down to her. She pulled him into a hard kiss, only breaking it to speak to him.
"Yeah. Ya heard me. Cheeky."
Takeshi grinned, "Whatever." He said chuckling a little before kissing at her neck again, this time rougher.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast also started forward towards al growling and clicking at him

[/QUOTE]
Al cracked his neck "Let's go"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]
"w-why are you letting us go?" lily asked him softly
Katie watched him curiously but with a little fear

rina just sat there and watched the man curiously wondering about him

[/QUOTE]
Murasaki shook his head and shrugged to the girls, leaning back. "I find your souls pure, unable to be harvested. I kill to cleanse the world, and killing you would be a step in the wrong direction." He explains, coughing slightly, his throat sounding dry and old.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ This is the last thing we need to do~ We're having the wedding in Euphoria, and because I can't teleport, we'll have to use the portal. I only need to find a couple of grooms now.. ”

[/QUOTE]
(Mmmmhmmmm)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Taylor nodded, "I wish I could go, but I'm having my wedding here and my friends and I probably aren't even welcome there." He chuckled and stopped in front of a building. "Maybe Roman would go." He said pushing open the door to the building.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]the beast growled as it lifted its massive sword up and swung down at als head quickly as if the blade weighed nothing

[/QUOTE]
Al quickly blocked it with his sword

Users who are viewing this thread

Back