• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( @Nonalaka I believe I owe you a post... Think you can repost? ))
"Wow, your potions sound fun!" She giggled "I'd love to hear more of your stories sometime" she said happily.

((Oops turns out I owed you one ;-; sorry!))

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani stood up "Okay okay lets go" she said with a chuckle as she walked along with her hands in her pockets.
((I was going to look a Nexus's CS but I can't seem to find it... does he have one?))
((Not really, he WAS a side character... But I can give you a appearance of him if you like xD ))

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Obviously someone...!"

[/QUOTE]
Nero looked her in the eyes "I don't know.....But the moment I do...They're dead"

Nonalaka said:
"Wow, your potions sound fun!" She giggled "I'd love to hear more of your stories sometime" she said happily.
((Oops turns out I owed you one ;-; sorry!))
(( That's fine, I thought I owed you ^°^ ))

Asuna giggled, "Well I'm always around if a friend needs some company! I love hanging out with people." She said happily. "And if you want, we can even make potions together one day!"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"What about dante?"

[/QUOTE]
Nero smiled "I don't think you realised it but he has never done that....Given up on a job that is"

shortyshot8 said:
Al's eyes glowed a fiery red before pushing it back

( xD The truth of it...Marcus is just at home)

Tel nodded "Yeah you are"

Nero looked back at her "Hmm?"
She shook her head, refusing to look at him, her hands still over her ears.

((Sorry ;- ;) )

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as he gently placed a hand on Rin's head "Rin~ it's okay" he said softly before sighing again as he looked at Amaya
Len grabbed Rin's arm "Rin!" he said confusingly tilting his head at her.
Amaya looked at Ayen. "Cats don't like baths what so ever, there's nothing you can do about it" she says quietly

Rin meowed like a cat in distress, still crying.

Amaya covered her ears. "Ignore it.." She mumbled to herself

Roman said:
(( Alright ^°^ ))

Taylor raised a brow, "Wait a minute... Stop it? What do you mean, Akira? You don't mean destroy... Do you?"
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied, laughing♅...

“ Forget it. ”

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he rubbed her back "if you did i might feel the need to wake you up with a kiss~" he said teasingly with a chuckle.
"Oh?, that would be lovely" she said with a giggle as she looked up at him.

Roman said:
Nai nodded before he sent another text to Taylor. "Alright, next time he checks his phone, he'll most likely be here with the guy." He said giving them a thumbs up.
(( Indeed, can you start I have a lot of posts to respond to xP ))

(( Alright ^°^ ))

Taylor raised a brow, "Wait a minute... Stop it? What do you mean, Akira? You don't mean destroy... Do you?"
"Okay!" Celia said and gave him a thumbs up too. "I'm gonna give him all the hugs and kisses when I see Taylor." "What for?" Asuka asked curiously. "I miss my Tay bear. That's why!" She whined and crossed her arms over her chest. Asuka stared at her for a few minutes before asking, "Did you just say Tay... bear?" She then proceeded to burst into a fit of laughter at the weird nickname. "I'm not good with nicknames okay! I'll think of something else, just stop laughing at me!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and replied, laughing♅...
“ Forget it. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Sure thing..." Taylor said before checking his phone. He chuckled after reading the first text then nodded after reading the second. "We can go back to our ladies now." Taylor said, putting his phone away. "Ready?"

Roman said:
Nai nodded before he sent another text to Taylor. "Alright, next time he checks his phone, he'll most likely be here with the guy." He said giving them a thumbs up.
(( Indeed, can you start I have a lot of posts to respond to xP ))

(( Alright ^°^ ))

((I can do that!))

Violetta rolled over, breathing heavily. She looked over at Takeshi, both of them drenched in sweat.

"That was... intense, to say the least."

She smirked, laying back on the bed, content with what had just happened.

Lumina said:
((I can do that!))
Violetta rolled over, breathing heavily. She looked over at Takeshi, both of them drenched in sweat.

"That was... intense, to say the least."

She smirked, laying back on the bed, content with what had just happened.
(Reply.....Do it....Do it good)

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"C-can We go see him, then?"

[/QUOTE]
Nero blinked "Sure I guess" (BRB)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Not really, he WAS a side character... But I can give you a appearance of him if you like xD ))
((Oooh okay xD , well if you want to, I just like to always check the CS's of the characters I interact with :D ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay!" Celia said and gave him a thumbs up too. "I'm gonna give him all the hugs and kisses when I see Taylor." "What for?" Asuka asked curiously. "I miss my Tay bear. That's why!" She whined and crossed her arms over her chest. Asuka stared at her for a few minutes before asking, "Did you just say Tay... bear?" She then proceeded to burst into a fit of laughter at the weird nickname. "I'm not good with nicknames okay! I'll think of something else, just stop laughing at me!"
Even though Nai usually finds a way not to laugh at things that made one happy, he couldn't help but at least snicker at that nickname. "Tay Bear? Why not just something simple, Sis?" He asked. "Oh! He just texted me back. He's waiting for, Akira to tell him when he's ready to come back."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at Ayen. "Cats don't like baths what so ever, there's nothing you can do about it" she says quietly
Rin meowed like a cat in distress, still crying.

Amaya covered her ears. "Ignore it.." She mumbled to herself
Ayen sighed as he grabbed the soap and quickly washed Rin then handed her to Amaya.

Nonalaka said:
((Oooh okay xD , well if you want to, I just like to always check the CS's of the characters I interact with :D ))
((I'll make a CS for him if you like... But I really didn't plan on making him a actual CHARACTER xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Parker nodded "Ye-Yeah...I can't ask you to help me....No way I could ask that of you..."
((I literally never saw this ;- ;) )

Vanille looked at Parker, concern lacing her features.

"What? What do you mean? You're trying to help me. The least I can do is return the favor..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back