• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Luke pulled away and smiled, "Thanks... No one ever said anything that nice before."

Ken blushed a little before sliding his tongue in her mouth, deepening the kiss even more.
*Airi blushed more as she played with his tongue*

Roman said:
Taylor laughed happily and hugged Celia back, "I know you didn't order me silly~ I was joking~" he said, hugging her back. Nai looked at Akira and mimicked what he did, "Yo!~" He said in his natural soft tone.
...♅Akira looked at the boy and replied, slowly lowering his hand♅...

“ Please don't do that ever again.. ”

...♅Akira then turned to Asuka and spoke♅...

“ Did you get your wedding dress?~ ”

------------------------

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Can we hang?" she asked.

[/QUOTE]
Dante shrugged "Sure...Just come back to my place"

Nonalaka said:
Moriko smiled as peaches jumped onto her lap she lifted him and hugged him "Oh, good, I think I'd cry if I got stuck in an egg!"
Asuna sighed, "I wouldn't cry for you, I'd cry with you." She said softly. "I'm telling, worst experience of my life."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi blushed more as she played with his tongue*

[/QUOTE]
Ken pulled away, looking at Airi. He didn't say anything, he just looked her in the eyes, still blushing.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed then turned to Len "ready for your turn?" he asked
Len giggled and nodded "daddy!" he said while clapping his hands

Ayen smiled and washed Len like a proper prince "i see you're ears are already pointing." he said as he dried Len off and dressed him before carrying him out of the bathroom.
Amaya was outside in the hamik with Rin on her chest, Amaya was humming Rin a song

Rin whimpered softly, sucking her thumb.

Roman said:
Taylor laughed happily and hugged Celia back, "I know you didn't order me silly~ I was joking~" he said, hugging her back. Nai looked at Akira and mimicked what he did, "Yo!~" He said in his natural soft tone.
"Oh... I knew that!" Celia said before pecking him on the lips. She then let go of him and grinned happily, "It was lots of fun! I tried on a weird dress and Asuka laughed at me..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Hmm... Can we wait until my Wifi is back up to continue their interaction? Im using cellular...))
((Sure sure, I might be asleep though :0))

Roman said:
Asuna sighed, "I wouldn't cry for you, I'd cry with you." She said softly. "I'm telling, worst experience of my life."
Ken pulled away, looking at Airi. He didn't say anything, he just looked her in the eyes, still blushing.
*Airi stared at him as she looked down a little blushbg*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked at Akira and nodded, "Yeah I did. Everything is taken care of now." She said with a smile. "It's hidden at my house. I just transported it there because I didn't want to carry it... or for you to see it."

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Oh... Alrighty. I'll see ya there..!" She smiled.

[/QUOTE]
Dante nodded and hung up

Roman said:
Takeshi chuckled, "Well it's better when you aren't piss drunk either, huh?" He asked jokingly. He then put a arm around Violetta and pulled her close, "Intense? I guess that's a way you can put it." He said, snickering.
Violetta nodded, kissing his arm as he brought it around her.

"Yeah, I like remembering all of what you did. You're pretty talented, I gotta say. And how would you put it then?"

She smirked, poking him teasingly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh... I knew that!" Celia said before pecking him on the lips. She then let go of him and grinned happily, "It was lots of fun! I tried on a weird dress and Asuka laughed at me..."
Taylor chuckled, "Was it funny and did you pick out a better dress?" He asked, smiling happily. "Also, I got those text." He added laughing a little. Nai looked at Akira and sighed, "At least you weren't mean about it..."

shortyshot8 said:
Parker looked down "N-No...I can't...."

Nero pulled out his phone
Vanille just looked at Parker, not backing down.

"Well why not?"

She crossed her arms, waiting for an explanation.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]((Time skip?

[/QUOTE]
(Yep)

Lumina said:
Vanille just looked at Parker, not backing down.
"Well why not?"

She crossed her arms, waiting for an explanation.
Parker sighed "Don't hate me for whatever I'm about to do"

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Was it funny and did you pick out a better dress?" He asked, smiling happily. "Also, I got those text." He added laughing a little. Nai looked at Akira and sighed, "At least you weren't mean about it..."
Celia nodded, "I picked out a way better dress! So did Asuka, we both look really pretty and everything!" She said with a smile. "Oh good! I was hoping you would. I wanted to play nurse but I don't think that would have helped..."

Roman said:
Moriko nodded "I can imagine! At least you won't have to experience it again!" She said shaking her head "I need to learn lots still...see one of the reasons I'm learning so much potions and magic is because peaches here isn't a rabbit, he's a human!, but he's stuck like this!" Peaches grunted quietly "And I said id try my hardest to help him!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back