• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(Yep)

Parker sighed "Don't hate me for whatever I'm about to do"
Vanille gave a smile to Parker.

"What are you talking about? I wouldn't hate you."

She just wanted to help him.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Was it funny and did you pick out a better dress?" He asked, smiling happily. "Also, I got those text." He added laughing a little. Nai looked at Akira and sighed, "At least you weren't mean about it..."
WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at Akira and nodded, "Yeah I did. Everything is taken care of now." She said with a smile. "It's hidden at my house. I just transported it there because I didn't want to carry it... or for you to see it."
...♅Akira smiled and walked over to her, replying as he gave her a kiss gently♅...

“ Good~ I heard it was bad luck seeing the bride in her wedding dress before the big day~ ”

...♅Akira then looked over at the male and replied, smiling lightly♅...

“ According to Taylor, I'm a ‘Hero’, so being nice is a given, right?~ ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Airi stared at him as she looked down a little blushbg*

[/QUOTE]
Ken smiled and got out of the water. "I'm gonna back inside, are you coming?" He asked.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, kissing his arm as he brought it around her.
"Yeah, I like remembering all of what you did. You're pretty talented, I gotta say. And how would you put it then?"

She smirked, poking him teasingly.
Takeshi chuckled when she poked him. "Intensely fun." He said jokingly.

Lumina said:
Vanille gave a smile to Parker.
"What are you talking about? I wouldn't hate you."

She just wanted to help him.
Parker grabbed her by the cheeks before kissing her yet...It was different from a kiss....Almost like he was using magic to do....Something

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]Kat walked over to the shop doors, walking in. "Dante..?"

[/QUOTE]
Dante waved "Yo!"

Roman said:
Ken smiled and got out of the water. "I'm gonna back inside, are you coming?" He asked.
Takeshi chuckled when she poked him. "Intensely fun." He said jokingly.
Violetta nodded, leaning into him.

"I can agree to that. That's for sure. Now that I know what it's like, we need to do that more often."

She giggled, half serious and half joking. But she really did enjoy it. She had never experienced anything like that before.

shortyshot8 said:
Parker grabbed her by the cheeks before kissing her yet...It was different from a kiss....Almost like he was using magic to do....Something

Dante waved "Yo!"
"Hey." She said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded then sighed a little "We should probably get up soon though..." she frowned a bit as she snuggled him more, too comfy to move
Roland smiled "says who? do we have plans i don't know about?" he asked teasingly as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

shortyshot8 said:

Dante waved "Yo!"
Vanille blinked, the naive girl never expecting him to so something like that. She was frozen, unsure of what to do. He did say this was helping... but she had to wonder how exactly something like this would help him. Regardless she just stood there, not kissing back or breaking away.

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Hey." She said with a smile.

[/QUOTE]
Dante smiled "What's up?"

Lumina said:
Vanille blinked, the naive girl never expecting him to so something like that. She was frozen, unsure of what to do. He did say this was helping... but she had to wonder how exactly something like this would help him. Regardless she just stood there, not kissing back or breaking away.
After a while Parker pulled away and wiped his mouth "S-Sorry about that"

Mayyflower said:
Sam sat down next to him.
Marcus smiled before kissing her cheek

Mayyflower said:
Amaya was outside in the hammock with Rin on her chest, Amaya was humming Rin a song
Rin whimpered softly, sucking her thumb.
Ayen walked outside with Len in his arms, now dressed like a prince "she still now recovered?" he asked quietly

Len tilted his head when he saw Rin sad "Riiiiinn~" he called out.

shortyshot8 said:

Vanille simply blinked a moment before a blush found her cheeks.

"That's alright... did it at least help?"

She asked as if she wasn't blushing up a storm.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded, "I picked out a way better dress! So did Asuka, we both look really pretty and everything!" She said with a smile. "Oh good! I was hoping you would. I wanted to play nurse but I don't think that would have helped..."
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and walked over to her, replying as he gave her a kiss gently♅...
“ Good~ I heard it was bad luck seeing the bride in her wedding dress before the big day~ ”

...♅Akira then looked over at the male and replied, smiling lightly♅...

“ According to Taylor, I'm a ‘Hero’, so being nice is a given, right?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Taylor looked at Akira, "Don't say it like I look up to you or anything. I don't. I just think of you as a really cool person." He said looking back at Celia, "Great! I can't wait for our wedding day!" He said, hugging her again. Nai chuckled, "Pride... Guess he doesn't wanna lose it."

shortyshot8 said:

"Why didnt you kill me?" She quickly asked.

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Akira, "Don't say it like I look up to you or anything. I don't. I just think of you as a really cool person." He said looking back at Celia, "Great! I can't wait for our wedding day!" He said, hugging her again. Nai chuckled, "Pride... Guess he doesn't wanna lose it."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Meh, pride doesn't bother me. It's being too prideful which is annoying~ ”

Lumina said:
Vanille simply blinked a moment before a blush found her cheeks.
"That's alright... did it at least help?"

She asked as if she wasn't blushing up a storm.
Parker nodded "Yeah"

Nonalaka said:
@shortyshot8 nuu ;- ;) )
Tel laughed a little "What's wrong?"

[QUOTE="Amanda Rose]"Why didnt you kill me?" She quickly asked.

[/QUOTE]
Dante sighed "I dunno..."

Nonalaka said:
Moriko nodded "I can imagine! At least you won't have to experience it again!" She said shaking her head "I need to learn lots still...see one of the reasons I'm learning so much potions and magic is because peaches here isn't a rabbit, he's a human!, but he's stuck like this!" Peaches grunted quietly "And I said id try my hardest to help him!".
Asuna went wide eyed. "Soooo cool!!" She squealed. She then grabbed her back and put it in front of her, immediately taking out her spell book. "Maybe there's something in here. It focuses mainly on magic, my potion book is back home."

shortyshot8 said:

Sam kissed his cheek back. "I love you" she says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "says who? do we have plans i don't know about?" he asked teasingly as he wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Well I suppose you have a point...I guess we could have a lazy day?" She giggled.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, leaning into him.
"I can agree to that. That's for sure. Now that I know what it's like, we need to do that more often."

She giggled, half serious and half joking. But she really did enjoy it. She had never experienced anything like that before.
Takeshi chuckled, "More often? You are very energetic. I'm more tired out from this than I am from fighting." He joked.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked outside with Len in his arms, now dressed like a prince "she still now recovered?" he asked quietly
Len tilted his head when he saw Rin sad "Riiiiinn~" he called out.
Amaya nods. "A little" she says

Rin was looking looked over at Len and layed her head back down into Amaya's chest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back